Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! (1904 Views)

TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by johnnygan(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2016
So surprisingly, Jon Snow is still alive.
He is 'simply put a very important piece to the Westeros' game plan.
It appears he cannot be gone too soon by being stabbed on a julius-caesar kind of way.

But in Sunday's episode "Home", his corpse still exists with Davros and others.
So maybe he did die but he is alive.

Eddison and the Wildlings who are loyal to Jon, break out through the castle gates to stop Alliser Thorne and the other night watchmen from killing Jon Snow's supporters. The supporters were actually prepared to fight but Eddison and his team who were led by a Giant got there just in time.

Davros gives Melisandre a visit and asks her to bring Jon back from the dead.
So if she has done brilliant things with magic, surely she could possess enough to resurrect the Dead.
However, the visions that appeared before her appeared to be lies and Davros is very much in disbelief.
“I’m not asking the Lord of Light to help,” Davros says, “I’m asking a woman I’ve seen perform miracles.”

So the rights began by washing off the wounds away from Jon's body Melisandre performs her voodoo cutting some parts of his hair and hurling into fire while chanting her spells.
She did this repeatedly and it doesn't seem to have any effect.
One look at Davros and they knew it's a fail. They gave up and left feeling very dejected.

Okay not too fast, Jon's wolf who has been asleep by his master suddenly wakes up and the cam transits into Jon's face lying on the table.
His eyes pops open and he grasps.

We certainly do not know Jon Snow's condition yet but in time, it will be visible enough.

read more on other happenings in the last episode here...
http://www.naijasniffer.com/2016/05/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-is-still.html

2 Likes

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2016
Spoiler alert although they never bother me. Spoilers enhance my viewing of movies and tv shows.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 02, 2016
What a _stupid way to raise back the dead. I see the writers're now bending to the whims of fans than creating unique storylines.
Melisandre is not confident in her powers to raise the dead, why do it all of a sudden? The writers should've kept teasing fans with Jon coming back till the season's end. The climate surrounding castle black is cold enough to keep his body fresh through ten episodes and more.
They've killed the biggest mystery surrounding this season. Episode one was anti-climactic and now this. I always hoped Snow would come back through the white walker king, overthrow him then lead his new found army to rule Westeros.

Well, would keep watching, I know the season would pick up after episode 5.

2 Likes

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by SpenzaZoom(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2016
charix:
What a _stupid way to raise back the dead. I see the writers're now bending to the whims of fans than creating unique storylines.
Melisandre is not confident in her powers to raise the dead, why do it all of a sudden? The writers should've kept teasing fans with Jon coming back till the season's end. The climate surrounding castle black is cold enough to keep his body fresh through ten episodes and more.
They've killed the biggest mystery surrounding this season. Episode one was anti-climactic and now this. I always hoped Snow would come back through the white walker king, overthrow him then lead his new found army to rule Westeros.

I can see that the percentage of your movie assimilation is low. How will they keep a dead body till the end of the season b4 doing what needs to be done?

FYI, Jon snow was wildly tipped to be brought back from the dead by notable editors.

2 Likes

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
SpenzaZoom:

I can see that the percentage of your movie assimilation is low. How will they keep a dead body till the end of the season b4 doing what needs to be done?

FYI, Jon snow was wildly tipped to be brought back from the dead by notable editors.
It was tipped Robb Stark would become a ruler sometime in season three, what did he do all season? All I remember him for was _fucking his useless wife then get slaughtered like a pig. My friend, take your wahala elsewhere I'm still vexing over Jon's resurrection.

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by babyoy(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
i was excited when jon snow opened his eyes and then breathed

2 Likes

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by SpenzaZoom(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2016
charix:

It was tipped Robb Stark would become a ruler sometime in season three, what did he do all season? All I remember him for was _fucking that useless girl then get slaughtered like a pig. My friend, take your wahala elsewhere I'm still vexing over Jon's resurrection.

You think you know better than those running the show? Like it or not, the Jon snow resurrection was one of the few gifts GOT have given it's fans. Many fan favourite character has died and none was brought back.

Common sense should tell you that they have a story to tell with the resurrection.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by SpenzaZoom(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
babyoy:
i was excited when jon snow opened his eyes and then breathed

Not only you bro. It was a relief to finally see him being resurrected.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 02, 2016
SpenzaZoom:

You think you know better than those running the show? Like it or not, the Jon snow resurrection was one of the few gifts GOT have given it's fans. Many fan favourite character has died and none was brought back.

Common sense should tell you that they have a story to tell with the resurrection.
Well, would make sense to see him resurrected only to die again three episodes later.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 3:04am On May 03, 2016
Finally watched the episode. For some reason DSTV's now upped their game in the show's broadcast; I can view it a day after the American broadcast as opposed to three.
It was an amazing episode and a throwback to the game of thrones I know and love. Can't wait to continue the season to the end.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
Hurray...Jon snow is back alive after all the suspense..!!! cheesy... I cnt wait to see what happens next in episode 3. After they had lost all hope in reviving snow . If only they had wait a little , they would have seen him alive that moment..am so happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by dragonEmperor(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2016
I just want to see Ramsey dead. The guy is so irritating

1 Like

Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by johnnygan(m): 1:59am On May 05, 2016
SpenzaZoom:

Not only you bro. It was a relief to finally see him being resurrected.

Bro undecided
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Ekiseme(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2016
Cool, i'll start watching it again coz i lost interest when jon died
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Alayorbobo(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
Ekiseme:
Cool, i'll start watching it again coz i lost interest when jon died

Same here!!!!!let me go and continue frm the epison jons died
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Bonethugss: 5:04am On May 06, 2016
Just watched it now. Hmm the mystery is still who resurrected him, the red woman or was his soul in his direwolf Ghost.
Azor Ahai is back..
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by oyetpel(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2016
charix:

What Thoros of Myr resurrected Beric Dondarion did he believe it was possible? he just said the words and Beric came back to life. So whats with your ranting that Melisandre didn't have confidence to raise the dead? Rewatch season 3, the episode about the brotherhood without banners.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 06, 2016
oyetpel:

What Thoros of Myr resurrected Beric Dondarion did he believe it was possible? he just said the words and Beric came back to life. So whats with your ranting that Melisandre didn't have confidence to raise the dead? Rewatch season 3, the episode about the brotherhood without banners.
I was complaining about the story and pacing not the fact he came back. We all knew he would get resurrected, what I didn't like was how and when. Watched and enjoyed the second episode, t'was so good it calmed my mind - my old comment is no longer an issue. Watch the show and enjoy, I know I am.
Re: ‘game Of Thrones’: Jon Snow Is Still Breathing!!! He Is Alive! by rose54321: 5:43am On May 09, 2016
Just watched season 3, damn. What really happened in the tower of Joy This is getting interesting... At least Arya gets her sight back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Get Zeb Ejiro's Phone Number or Email? / Mr And Miss Yoruba Reality Show. Watch Out / Gbenga Akinnagbe From ‘the Wire’ Stars In Romance Film ‘brooklyn Shakara’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.