Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Any Possible Way To Cheat The ECG Machine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Possible Way To Cheat The ECG Machine (5054 Views)

I Need Information On Where To Buy ECG Machine / 3 Signs You Would Start Masturbating Soon And The Possible Way Out / Please Assist Me With The Interpretation(ecg Test) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Possible Way To Cheat The ECG Machine by greatbrian(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2016
Pls help I HV a medical test coming. I won't tell where coz its personal. But part of the medicals I might need to do ECG to qualify for flying. The problem is anytime I try this test my heart z just always so panting even in anticipation of doing it. Now I HV a life and career determinant medical test to do. How can i cheat the ECG pls ur contribution will go a long way. And if I can't z dia any possible drugs I can take to boost the result. Am allergic to drug although, my mum z a nurse and all she keep preaching and buying z antibiotics. Tnx in anticipation for a life changing and helpful reply
Re: Any Possible Way To Cheat The ECG Machine by Baroba(m): 1:41am On May 03, 2016
greatbrian:
Pls help I HV a medical test coming. I won't tell where coz its personal. But part of the medicals I might need to do ECG to qualify for flying. The problem is anytime I try this test my heart z just always so panting even in anticipation of doing it. Now I HV a life and career determinant medical test to do. How can i cheat the ECG pls ur contribution will go a long way. And if I can't z dia any possible drugs I can take to boost the result. Am allergic to drug although, my mum z a nurse and all she keep preaching and buying z antibiotics. Tnx in anticipation for a life changing and helpful reply

Guy, you need to chill and learn to distress, there are medications you can take but I won't advice since you haven't got any heart conditions..

Prior to having an ECG diagnosis done, make sure you are not taking any caffeine based stimulants, Energy drink, Coke, Coffee, tea should be avoided. Drink water, eat light food and try to control your breathing.. Practice closing your eyes as if you are meditating and take deep slow controlled breaths.. Do it for 3 minutes and check your pulse.. Aim for a target range between 58 -68 BPM..

The key is staying relaxed and controlling you breathing, been anxious will probably reflect on your ECG report.. Good luck.. cool

On another note, your mum should stop giving you antibiotics, you don't have an infection!! As a a health care personnel, she should know better.. You are just suffering from what we call " white coat syndrome ".. It happens in bp checks as well, its not a disease..haba

2 Likes

Re: Any Possible Way To Cheat The ECG Machine by greatbrian(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2016
Baroba:

Guy, you need to chill and learn to distress, there are medications you can take but I won't advice since you haven't got any heart conditions..

Prior to having an ECG diagnosis done, make sure you are not taking any caffeine based stimulants, Energy drink, Coke, Coffee, tea should be avoided. Drink water, eat light food and try to control your breathing.. Practice closing your eyes as if you are meditating and take deep slow controlled breaths.. Do it for 3 minutes and check your pulse.. Aim for a target range between 58 -68 BPM..

The key is staying relaxed and controlling you breathing, been anxious will probably reflect on your ECG report.. Good luck.. cool

On another note, your mum should stop giving you antibiotics, you don't have an infection!! As a a health care personnel, she should know better.. You are just suffering from what we call " white coat syndrome ".. It happens in bp checks as well, its not a disease..haba
Tnx man. Will try DAT

(1) (Reply)

Wecyclers Partners Unilever To Introduce Recycling Exchange Model / Facts About Jigsimur / Four Suspected Cases Of Monkeypox Reported In Borno – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.