Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) (1930 Views)

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by youngejump: 9:57pm On May 02, 2016
Davido Pictured Eating ChinChin And Champagne In A Private Jet (See Photos)

The OBO, davido himself was picture recently in a private jet, were he consumed a very funny combo, champagne and chinchin. Lolz!! What a great COMBO!!

See photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/davido-pictured-eating-chinchin-and-champagne-in-a-private-jet-see-photos/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 02, 2016
Good of him
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by vizkiz: 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
so you are calling a Mod to come and move this piece of trash to frontpage

You too use your brain, is this news to the public? Can you see this type of shiit on channels TV?

This is the news at 10 my name is chioma Johnson and now the headlines..

Davido was spotted eating chinchin and champagne in a private jet

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2016
vizkiz:

You too use your brain, is this news to the public? Can you see this type of shiit on channels TV?

undecided
Hahahahahaha gringrin

Bro, where did you keep your chill? Lmao
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by finalboss1(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2016
so ?? mtcheew glutton
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2016
Life is meant to be lived. There is abundance out there!
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by Peacetemi: 10:21pm On May 02, 2016
I wonder what this boy would've done if he were a billionaire embarassed embarassed
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by vizkiz: 10:31pm On May 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hahahahahaha gringrin

Bro, where did you keep your chill? Lmao

This hold up fit make person craze
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by Category1: 10:37pm On May 02, 2016
vizkiz:

undecided
[size=13pt]you need to stfu! Dumbass. Always typing like a kid...

Still waiting for you to deactivate your account.
Everytime if sh!t makes fp you will deactivate your account, but still u haven't and for your mind u dey use style call mod make he come move am to fp.
[/size]
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2016
Wetin concern me and davido Leceister city are champions of england jare how many likes for them!
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by vizkiz: 10:52pm On May 02, 2016
Category1:

[size=13pt]you need to stfu! Dumbass. Always typing like a kid...

Still waiting for you to deactivate your account.
Everytime if sh!t makes fp you will deactivate your account, but still u haven't and for your mind u dey use style call mod make he come move am to fp.
[/size]

ok sir, sorry sir. Don't be angry sir
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2016
vizkiz:

This hold up fit make person craze
Wahala, by this time.

Where dis one they happen
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by vizkiz: 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Wahala, by this time.

Where dis one they happen

ojota, towards ketu..
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
vizkiz:

ojota, towards ketu..
Pele, you go reach your destination

But traffic no suppose dey this late na
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by vizkiz: 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Pele, you go reach your destination

But traffic no suppose dey this late na

The thing tire me oh...those kindda traffic when you get to the front and you can't even find the cause of all the hold up undecided
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 02, 2016
so
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2016
vizkiz:

The thing tire me oh...those kindda traffic when you get to the front and you can't even find the cause of all the hold up undecided
gringrin

Na naija we dey
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by optional1(f): 11:21pm On May 02, 2016
who e chinchin don epp?
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by Category1: 11:25pm On May 02, 2016
vizkiz:

ok sir, sorry sir. Don't be angry sir
K my son.
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by vizkiz: 11:27pm On May 02, 2016
Category1:

K my son.

you better go and sleep. Mumu grin
Re: Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) by swaggzo(m): 5:11am On May 03, 2016
S T U N T

(1) (Reply)

Fans Ask Juliet Ibrahim And Stylist Swanky Jerry To Start Dating [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Pallazo Pants And A White See-through Top / Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.