Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director (23863 Views)

Diamond Bank Appoints Chris Ubosi As New Non-executive Director / Wema Bank Appoints Babatunde Kasali Chairman As Adeyinka Asekun Resigns / Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by FrankLampard: 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
blaqoracle:
do igbo own anything, apart from noise.

The Igbo's are not tribalistic like you Yoruba's and Hausa's.
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by CoolAmbience(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2016
realjoker:
I almost collapse when I see that comment.
I now believe that the youths are the number one problem this nation. what a warp way of reason and worst part of is he keeps on standing by is initial opinion.

My brother, Sapele people say, 'I taya for the matter'
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by loopman: 12:44pm On May 03, 2016
FrankLampard:

[size=15pt]The Igbo's are not tribalistic[/size] like you Yoruba's and Hausa's.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just tell us you are clowning.
Even this your comment is high on the dosage of your accusation.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by mikkyrich: 1:05pm On May 03, 2016
I think there's more to this than meets the eye.
I'm deeply convinced that this is an evil scheme by the Northerners to take over the bank from the Ibos like they did to the Ibru family via Oceanic bank.
As long as God is alive they will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by playboy19(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:

like u dont know that fidelity customers are mostly igbos!

anyway u r a realjoker! so no need arguing with u cheesy

This boy keep quiet already. The more you write the more you show people how stuppid you are. So depositors' money is now an asset in your own book? This is why you people need proper education and not just learning petty trading and call it business.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by playboy19(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
mikkyrich:
I'm deeply convinced that this is an evil scheme by the Northerners to take over the bank from the Ibos like they did to the Ibru family via Oceanic bank.

Yea yea, tell that to the dogs. Like you didn't see the magnitude of the crime committed by mrs oceanic puff puff cheek

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by iyb(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
Why do igbos support criminals. Everytime an Igbo guy is caught they claim tribalism stop being criminals and you won't complain of tribalism again

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by MrGerald(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
blaqoracle:
do igbo own anything, apart from noise.
igbos own everything including you, go and do ur research very well, he can be appointed being one of the bank MDs.
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by Coolgent(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
I knew some illiterate wailers wil blame PMB for the sack of Nmandi.
Note: Fidelity bank is a private financial institution so PMB cant lay his hand regarding their appointment
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by Coolgent(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
mikkyrich:
bros advice your people to desist from their main profession instead of castigating other tribe
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by feedthenation(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2016
Fidelity is a private financial institution, who have taken the right decision in the interest if its shareholders.

Nothing to do PMB.

Now stealing is indeed corruption.
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 03, 2016
Is a good strategy appointing the presidos namesake.

The cows will be pleased.

Nnamdi can rot in jail, that's the prize he paid for allowing himself to be used by a woman.
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by napa: 9:49pm On May 03, 2016
To the tribalistic bigots, the hausa man is the oldest and most experienced Ed in the bank in order of hierarchy and for your information he is just acting. So why the stress?
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 8:04am On May 04, 2016
napa:
To the tribalistic bigots, the hausa man is the oldest and most experienced Ed in the bank in order of hierarchy and for your information he is just acting. So why the stress?

As per whether he is the 'most experienced' or whether it was done according to 'hierarchy' that remains to be verified.

We just feel that the appointment was made out of reprisals of the herdsmen.

After all he's related to them. sad
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by oseiwe(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2016
What I will like to know is if I can go on banking with fidelity bank!
Re: Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director by EazyMoh(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2016
elmarad:
You are very myopic and selfish! your tribalistic tendencies wont take you anywhere!!! somebody has clearly erred and is facing trial but you are here mentioning tribalism!!1 mtsww
In Oshiomole's voice, Go and Die! I don talk my own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs / 10 Types Of People You'll Probably Meet At Shoprite / Please, Which Business Can I Start With N250,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.