Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) (3108 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Lily4star(f): 8:33am On May 18, 2016
Liljeez:
We Chelsea fans don't know wat you are saying

Man U dey talk u sef dey talk when you ought to be hiding, una wey I use torchlight dey find for table yet I no see. Una dey learn work, na play u dey
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2016
Lily4star:

Man U dey talk u sef dey talk when you ought to be hiding, una wey I use torchlight dey find for table yet I no see. Una dey learn work, na play u dey
Babe chill....ah tell u eh,next season go bloody for EPL.....Ah jux pity Man U if dey keep LVG next season
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by robosky02(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2016
DeeCherry:
I stumbled on this tweet tonight and was wowed! How come he knew Leicester City would win the league just after one match.

check out his tweet on the 15th of August 2015.

what is this one saying
every already predicted arsenal will be in top 4 finish last year

Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Lily4star(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2016
Liljeez:
Babe chill....ah tell u eh,next season go bloody for EPL.....Ah jux pity Man U if dey keep LVG next season

I gree with you, Mr sef I dey pray like this make dem fire am
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2016
Lily4star:

I gree with you, Mr sef I dey pray like this make dem fire am
Lol......been a while since i saw a gurl passionate abt football.......all our girls telemundo don spoil dem
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Lily4star(f): 7:27am On May 19, 2016
Liljeez:
Lol......been a while since i saw a gurl passionate abt football.......all our girls telemundo don spoil dem

Everyone to its own, it just depends on how, where and the kind of people one grew up around. Good morning
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2016
Lily4star:

Everyone to its own, it just depends on how, where and the kind of people one grew up around. Good morning
Yeah yeah.....that's true.....morning

How was your night
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:45am On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
We Chelsea fans don't know wat you are saying
nigga what you gon say now man United won the FA cup huh? Chelsea are losers. up man United.
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
nigga what you gon say now man United won the FA cup huh? Chelsea are losers. up man United.
Congrats to Man U.......honestly i'm happy for them....this season yea...Chelsea are losers..

I heard Jose Mourinho is now at Man U......lehs see how that goes......congrats again
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:53pm On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
Congrats to Man U.......honestly i'm happy for them....this season yea...Chelsea are losers..

I heard Jose Mourinho is now at Man U......lehs see how that goes......congrats again
True DAT! and I positively know that there will be a success and era with Jose mourinho.
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
True DAT! and I positively know that there will be a success and era with Jose mourinho.
Yea....dont also forget we gonna have the likes of Pep Guardiola,Conte,Pochettino,Klopp.....and dont forget...Ranieri is coming back with mad vigour....
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:06pm On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
Yea....dont also forget we gonna have the likes of Pep Guardiola,Conte,Pochettino,Klopp.....and dont forget...Ranieri is coming back with mad vigour....
um are you now a converted man United fan?
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
um are you now a converted man United fan?
Not for a million dollars...maybe sha,but really...nah

just pointing to you how next season is gonna be bloody......You really think Jose could pull sth nice at United??
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2016
Liljeez:
Not for a million dollars...maybe sha,but really...nah

just pointing to you how next season is gonna be bloody......You really think Jose could pull sth nice at United??
ofcourse I believe he will. New change is coming but for a million dollar to convert to a man United and you are stating maybe? if I hear.
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
ofcourse I believe he will. New change is coming but for a million dollar to convert to a man United and you are stating maybe? if I hear.
We know what the new change did at Chelsea oh

And i'm serious oh....ama staunch Chelsea fan,nth can move me
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2016
Liljeez:
We know what the new change did at Chelsea oh

And i'm serious oh....ama staunch Chelsea fan,nth can move me
not in this economy joor, if you were even offered 500 thousand dollars, you will even become a die-hard man United fan.
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
not in this economy joor, if you were even offered 500 thousand dollars, you will even become a die-hard man United fan.
Lol.....u Never chi chom chin..

Did u see yesterday's match??....copa del rey
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:18am On May 23, 2016
Liljeez:
Lol.....u Never chi chom chin..

Did u see yesterday's match??....copa del rey
I viewed it a little. Barcelona won. did you watch the game.?
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I viewed it a little. Barcelona won. did you watch the game.?
Not rili...but barca sha,i dont think dey gonna dominate next season
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:23am On May 23, 2016
Liljeez:
Not rili...but barca sha,i dont think dey gonna dominate next season
why do u think so?
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
why do u think so?
I just think they ve over stretched themselves....the vigour with which they started wasnt rili dere at d end
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
Liljeez:
I just think they ve over stretched themselves....the vigour with which they started wasnt rili dere at d end
well... am glad van gaal is out.
Re: A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics) by Liljeez(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
well... am glad van gaal is out.
U ehn...u must find a way to talk abt Man U

My opinion tho....i dont see Mourinho succeeding at United

(1) (2) (Reply)

"i Would Be Available If Invited By Coach Samson Siasia" - Yakubu / HELP!! WAKABET Is Trying To SCAM Me / Opinion : Ben Hayward Is Not A Fair Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.