Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen (18404 Views)

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 / Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2016
By Peter Duru

MAKURDI—A pan-Idoma group, the Opiatoha K’Idoma has faulted the position of the Northern governors on the activities of Fulani herdsmen in parts of the country, saying that the governors tended to exonerate the herdsmen from the recent massacre of hundreds of persons in Agatu local government area of Benue State.

The group cautioned that statements on a sensitive issue like the mindless killing of innocent Nigerians by the herdsmen should be handled with utmost care not to aggravate the already tense situation in parts of the country. Speaking to Vanguard in Makurdi, the Secretary General of the group, Chief Adoka Adaji maintained that the herdsmen, who masterminded the mass killings were criminals and should be treated as such.

According to him, ”anyone or group of persons who engage in the wanton destruction of lives and properties of innocent and defenceless Nigerians like the Fulani herdsmen are at present perpetrating across the country, ought to be treated as criminals. “You don’t visit the home of another and unleash mayhem on the people.

“Fulani herdsmen cannot be defended or exonerated in this matter. Anybody exonerating them of the mass killings that we are all witnessing in parts of the country is not helping the situation.”

“This not the time to apportion blames even though the herdsmen are also trying to put up a defense, we must all, as a matter of priority, seek for ways of bring the crisis to an end before it snowballs into something else.”

“Though the Benue state Acting Governor, Benson Abounu has come out to debunk claims that the Northern Governors in their last meeting tried to shield the herdsmen from blame we urge the federal government to take decisive steps to end these killings”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/idoma-group-faults-northern-govs-defending-herdsmen/

1 Like

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:21am On May 03, 2016
Join the movement to disband this zoo beautiful Idoma people.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:28am On May 03, 2016
Nice One Oyi..

2 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:35am On May 03, 2016
Acton speaks louder than voice

They should copy from. Nass boys
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52am On May 03, 2016
Zombies be like, "That Idoma group are ipods".

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Sunnynwa: 5:53am On May 03, 2016
I thought all of them would be like Omenka.

There is still hope

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Flexherbal(m): 6:06am On May 03, 2016
Whoever you are, wherever you are from, never support the killing of innocent people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2016
Sunnynwa:

There is still hope
Exactly!... And the other one called Aufbauh, Those people can defend killer herdsmen for Africa.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 6:38am On May 03, 2016
Sunnynwa:

There is still hope

Omenka is not Idoma but a Yoruba Muslim from Ilorin.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by CyberWolf: 6:48am On May 03, 2016
But you didn't lambast your gorilla governor who was part of the 19 governors and of course, I knew that he was sitting there moping like a hopeless zombie. All this used middle beltans are an embarrassment.

19 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by omenka(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Omenka is not Idoma but a Yoruba Muslim from Ilorin.

Here's what I wrote yesterday in reply to one of you people's many "omenka is bla bla bla"..

omenka:
Fulani today, Yoruba tomorrow, Chadian the day after.

Omenka, man of many nations. cheesy

Won't be surprised if I'm Chinese sef. grin
Today, I'm a "Muslim from Illorin". cheesycheesygringrin

You guys are just obsessed with me and can't help yourselves. grin

Oya, make una come scratch my feet some more- it tickles. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 7:02am On May 03, 2016
omenka:
Here's what I wrote yesterday in reply to one of you people's many "omenka is bla bla bla"..

Today, I'm a "Muslim from Illorin". cheesycheesygringrin

You guys are just obsessed with me and can't help yourselves. grin

Oya, make una come scratch my feet some more- it tickles. cheesy

You are a Yoruba Muslim of the worst kind - an Ilorin traitor.

If you are an Idoma from Benue then why would you post a comment on your state like this?

omenka:
I think that "food basket of the nation" is the Motto of Benue State. Now I don't know how much you know about that state, but I spent a coupla years in the state on deployment and I can tell you, of a truth, that Benue state is overrated when it comes to agro products. The cost of food is no different there than in Warri!!

Granted, it has enormous potential of attaining awesome heights in that regard given its vast arable lands, but presently, they are hugely under utilised.

Even the yams I spoke about earlier could be found in larger quantities in Nassarawa than Benue. I stand to be corrected though.

Stop claiming you are Idoma.

In the early days of this your handle you were claiming Ibo.

Stop your deciet you Yoruba traitor.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by fulanmafia: 7:07am On May 03, 2016
All signs are increasingly showing that the desperation to demonize the Fulani herdsmen has political undertones.

1. After the Acting governor came out to debunk claims that they were not shielding the herdsmen, why come out with ANOTHER press release...without any new evidence, essentially blaming ALL Fulani herdsmen because of the activities of a few misfits using them as cover.

2. The Northern governors were only emphasizing the fact that it is absolutely senseless to attribute the attacks to Fulani herdsmen because of the activities of some terrorists masquerading as legitimate herdsmen.

Trust them to spin that into the governors absolving the perpetrators of blame.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 7:15am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:
All signs are increasingly showing that the desperation to demonize the Fulani herdsmen has political undertones.

1. After the Acting governor came out to debunk claims that they were not shielding the herdsmen, why come out with ANOTHER press release...without any new evidence, essentially blaming ALL Fulani herdsmen because of the activities of a few misfits using them as cover.

2. The Northern governors were only emphasizing the fact that it is absolutely senseless to attribute the attacks to Fulani herdsmen because of the activities of some terrorists masquerading as legitimate herdsmen.

Fulanis are vice prone disease ridden criminals .

You people brought this upon yourself with your banditry customs that you call traditions.

Just like Cain you will be exiled form the land .

Your grand father's nightmare of his descendants being kicked out from Nijeriya will soon be fulfilled.

We will be seeing Fulani starving babies in desert refugee camps in Sudan very soon.

Criminal thieves and boko lunatics.

The worst tribe ever with nothing to offer

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by fulanmafia: 7:27am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Fulanis are vice prone disease ridden criminals .

You people brought this upon yourself with your banditry customs that you call traditions.

Just like Cain you will be exiled form the land .

Your grand father's nightmare of his descendants being kicked out from Nijeriya will soon be fulfilled.

We will be seeing Fulani starving babies in desert refugee camps in Sudan very soon.

Criminal thieves and boko lunatics.

The worst tribe ever with nothing to offer

Mynd44 - deliberate and outright violation of Rule 2.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 7:36am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:

Mynd44 - deliberate and outright violation of Rule 2.

Do you want me to post actual historical narratives of your people by lord Lugard and other British colonialists?

The fact remains your people have never contributed any good to Nigeria or the world at large.

Name one Fulani who has contributed positively to Nigeria .

I bet you, you can't.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by kcnwaigbo: 7:37am On May 03, 2016
Sunnynwa:

There is still hope

seriously I doubt if that guy is MB.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Candyrain(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
Sunnynwa:

There is still hope

Hahahahaha... don't mind dat guy jorrr, he needs a brain resetting and I'm sure his people will help him with dat.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by kcnwaigbo: 7:39am On May 03, 2016
omenka:
I think that "food basket of the nation" is the Motto of Benue State. Now I don't know how much you know about that state, but I spent a coupla years in the state on deployment and I can tell you, of a truth, that Benue state is overrated when it comes to agro products. The cost of food is no different there than in Warri!!

Granted, it has enormous potential of attaining awesome heights in that regard given its vast arable lands, but presently, they are hugely under utilised.

Even the yams I spoke about earlier could be found in larger quantities in Nassarawa than Benue. I stand to be corrected though

Busted!!! I knew that guy could never be from the MB.His post history on this site does not support that claim

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by fulanmafia: 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Imagine drug traffickers, armed robbers, ritualists and baby factory merchants calling others criminals cheesy grin grin

Wonders truly shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:44am On May 03, 2016
The Governor of the state should face impeachment notification, if truly he attended that meeting. It's a slap on the face of Benue people.

5 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by malton: 7:45am On May 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by opineflu(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2016
insinuations and assumptions everywwhere, Mehn i need real facts, i believe less this days.
Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 7:51am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:
Imagine drug traffickers, armed robbers, ritualists and baby factory merchants calling others criminals cheesy grin grin

Number one armed robbers plaguing Nigeria today are Fulanis.

Here read on a historical description of your people.

A European's account of Madagali during the years of hamman yaji

The … [northern districts of Madagali, Cubunawa. and Mubi] taken over by this province … are the most lawless, ill-governed places I have seen in Nigeria … Slave dealing and slave raiding are rampant … chiefs of minor importance were given rifles with which they were encouraged to attack the wretched pagans [who are] hiding like frightened monkeys on inaccessible hilltops … of course, everyone goes about fully armed: spears, shields, bows and arrows, clubs, etc. (The British Resident, Yola province, in 1920, cited by Anthony Kirk-Greene 1958: 84)

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by opineflu(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2016
naija is feeling the heat of tribal war,offline and online.

2 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 7:52am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:

GworoChewinMaga:
Hamman Yaji, a Fulbe{fulani} , was the last slave raider of the Northern Mandaras {northeast Nigeria, parts of cameroun and present day Chad }. He was arrested by the British in 1927 and montagnards from Sukur to Dughwede give explicite accounts on his relentless raiding. His diary was published in 1995 (Vaughan et al). It is historically unclear whether it was the suspicion of Mahdism or the complains from montagnards which led to his arrest (Muller-Kosack 1999).

The diary of Hamman Yaji is unique: a precious historical source, a fascinating social document. From September 1912 until the day before his arrest in August 19, an insider voice tells us of life in the early colonial period, on the furthest margin of European authority.

Madagali, in present-day northeastern Nigeria, was a tiny principality within the Adamawa emirate, itself a province of the Sokoto caliphate: all three were conquest states, ruled by Muslim Fulani. Hamman Yaji became ruler of Madagali in 1902, appointed by the Germans the day after they had killed the previous ruler, his father. He survived the change to French rule in 1916, to British in 1922. The British deposed him in August 19, allegedly for past slaving, but probably more for his Mahdist sympathies. From September 1912 until the day before his arrest, Hamman Yaji chronicled his activities, sometimes almost daily. Entries are generally sparse, but, read carefully, and with the helpful editorial material in this book, the ensemble is remarkable. The book is dedicated to all people of the Madagali district, with the hope that their future will be one of harmony and mutual cooperation.

A worthy hope, but sitting a little uneasily here, since Hamman Yaji was a dedicated slave raider.

The recurrent litany makes chilling reading:

May 12, 1913: "...I sent my soldiers to Sukur and they destroyed thehouse of the Arnado [village head] and took a horse and seven slave girls and burnt their houses."

May 21: "I captured 20 slave girls."

June 11th: "I captured six slave girls and ten cattle, and killed three men."

June 25: "I captured 48 slave girls and 26 cattle and I killed five persons."

July 6: "I captured 30 cattle and six slave girls."

All this (and more) on a single page. Exactly what such raids involved the diary itself does not say: traditions gathered later amongst the victimized populations are ghoulish indeed, comparable with another unique document, the eye-witness account of Bagirmi slaving a little further east and 40 years earlier, recorded by the German traveler Gustav Nachtigal in the third volume of his Sahara and Sudan.

Hamman Yaji's editors suggest, a little speculatively, that a word from a British officer in March 1924 sufficed to stop the raiding. The raiding did stop, and even the most tender liberal conscience, reflecting on colonialism, may take some comfort that a line was drawn under such entries as: "I sent Fadhl al Nar with his men to raid Sukur and they captured 80 slaves, of whom I gave away 40. We killed men and women and 17 children."

The troops were evidently out of control here: women and children were too valuable to be killed. The exploitation, often sexual, of women is clear: female slaves circulated as gifts, or in exchange (three for a horse, for instance). Hamman Yaji swapped female slaves with one of his men, even with his son, who objected that "he did not want a girl, he wanted a boy slave".

Even in such circumstances, a defiant female voice is audible: "I found that my slave girl in the absence of her fellow-slaves had said that she would not prepare my food for me. Why she would not cook my food I do not know, but anyway the result was that I got no food from her and was obliged to buy it."

Or again: "I my wife Umm Asta Belel said that in respect of her being a Muslim she was tired of it, and in respect of her being a pagan it would be better for her." Some passages are enigmatic, such as: "I fixed the penalty for every slave who leaves me without cause at four slave girls and if he is a poor man 200 lashes."

Is the implication here that slaves with cause could leave? How many slaves were rich enough to be able to pay a fine of four slave girls? What where the chances of surviving 200 lashes? Slavery is by far the most prominent single theme, but there are many others, such as local politics and power structures, the local practice of Islam, and the advance of colonialism. The diary ends on a homely note: "On the same day Sarkin Lifida ruined the onions."

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/books/deep-insight-on-an-african-despot/162186.article

10 Likes

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 7:54am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:

1.KasuwanMagani in Kajuru LGA, 1980, when Hausa traders tried to take over Adara land, claiming that the land belonged to them.

2.Yarkasuwa, then in Lere District in 1986, during the contest for the district headship of Lere, when the Kurama were blamed for the crisis caused by the power mongers there, who were opposed to the candidature of a prominent Bakurmi Muslim, who “dared’ to contest for the District Head’s office reserved for the Hausa Fulani of Lere town.

3.Kafanchan in 1987, when the Muslim Students Society attacked students of the College of Education. This spread to Zaria, Kaduna, Katsina, etc, where churches were burnt, people killed, property destroyed.

4.ABU, Zaria in 1988, when Muslim students attacked Christians over victory of Christian student in the students’ union elections. About 107 students were injured, some seriously, whereupon some persons from Zaria City waylaid students travelling home after the university had been closed and killed some of them at Gwargwaji.

5.ZangonKataf in 1992, when People attending market were attacked by ZangonKataf residents opposed to the relocation of the market from the street to a new site across the road.

6.ZangonKataf in August 1992, described as subsequent riots to the market, when residents of ZangonKataf and Katafs clashed over control of the market.

7.1999, ethno religious attacks against Southern Kaduna and other Christians in Kaduna North LGA, and reverberations inKafanchan and environs.

8. 2000, Sharia riots, when the KDHA arbitrarily proceeded to debate imposition of Sharia in Kaduna State. The riots were in Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsinaetc, where Southern Kaduna people were killed, beaten, matcheted, etc.

9.2000, at the Federal College of Education, Zaria, when Christian students were attacked and killed and injured, and the Catholic Church burnt by Muslim students in the College.

10.2001, ethnic cleansing to move non-Muslims from Kaduna North LGA, after the failure of attempts to impose sharia on Kaduna State.

11.2002, BirninGwari, when a woman was killed, and they alleged that the killer was wearing a fez cap; one Kataf man who had been away at Zaria when the incident occurred, retrned to BirninGwar and was killed, several other “Katafs” i.e Southern Kaduna people were killed, their houses and property burn.

12.2002, FCE Zaria, when violent Muslim youth from Tudun Wada, attacked the girlshostel at night, killed, maimed, injured, raped and traumatized the female students.

13.2002, when violent Muslim protesters attacked Christians under the cover of opposition to Miss World Pageant.

14.2006, violent attack and killings of Christian students at the FCE, Zaria byMuslims from Tudun Wada and Zaria City.

15.2009 crisis in Piti District of Piriga Chiefdom in Lere LGA, over the appointment of district head, leading to police harassment and detention of officials of Piti National Development Association, when powerful forces in Lere and Kaduna wanted a Muslim as theDistrict Head.

16.2010, at Kidache area in Chawai Chiefdom, when cattle herders attacked the area in apparent retaliation of the killing of their clansmen in neighbouring Plateau, and killed nine local Chawai people.

17.2011 post election attacks on Southern Kaduna and other Christians in Zaria, Kaduna, Zonkwa and Kafanchan, following incendiary comments and incitement by political party leaders during the 2011 presidential election. This crisis was planned and unleashed as a political uprising in ten northern States, but when they started in Zaria and Kaduna, churches and houses were burnt, the Kafanchan market was burnt, pastors and other innocent persons were killed, injured and rendered homeless, generating a reaction for self defence, for which the Southern Kaduna people have been castigated, vilified, attacked, grievously injured and killed in a systematic campaign of guerilla night attacks by Fulanis and their allies.

[img]http://globalville.files./2014/04/boko-haram-agelong-slaughter-of-chriatains.jpg[/img]

18.April 20, 2011, at Anchuna, Ikulu Chiefdom, ZangonKataf LGA, when Fulani set ablaze the garden surrounding the Reverend Father’s Compound, when they were sighted and chased away, and the fire brought under control.

19.August, 2011, Fulani attacked Gwong communities of AngwanYaro and Yuli in Kussom District of Gwong Chiefdom, Jema’a LGA, for two days, and the villagers mounted a defence, captured some of the attackers with their guns and ammunition, handed them over to the military, who handed them to the police, who promptly released them.

20.August, 2011, at AngwanRana, Bitaro District, Jaba LGA, when Fulanis operating from Kagarko LGA attacked the community, killed several and seriously injured many others. To date, no arrests have been made, even when their route could and was clearly traced.

21.August 21, 2011, when Fulani attacked FadiaBakut, near Zonkwa, killed several people, and severely wounded others.

22.November 4, 2011, at Tabak, Bajju Chiefdom, ZangonKataf LGA, when women observing a night vigil at the local church, were attacked, three were instantly killed, many badly wounded.

23.September 2, 2011, during the Sallah celebration at Kafanchan, when a Sallah procession was allowed to take place under heavy police and military guard, and the celebrants-in-procession carried and waved different weapons, including machetes, knives, swords, cutlasses and other dangerous instruments of war. Under police and military protection, the participants in the procession hurled insults at the indigenous people; “Masukasa sun iso; Arnasaisubadawuri”, which roughly translates: the Owners of the land have arrived; the pagans have to give way. They drove their motor cycles wildly, knocked down and killed two Arna women. The youths reacted, mounted barricades to potect their communities. Late in the evening of that day, after they completed their guard duty over the procession, the army JTF launched attacks on houses at Adauwan, Federation, and the houses near the new market, breaking down doors, dragging out youths, hammered them with gun butts, beat and brutalized them.

24.September 3, 2011, when the mothers of the youths protested by wearing black clothes and to go protest to the Local Government Chairman, some of our pastors, intervened and upstaged the peaceful demonstration; the Men of God sabotaged the women, claiming that “CAN” would organize a “better” protest, which never came.

25.November 5 and 6, 2011, continued attacks on Fadia, FadanKaje, Kurmin Bi, in Bajju Chiefdom, ZangonKataf LGA.

26. November 8, 2011, when in AngwarMasara in Kafanchan, the village head, MalamBulusAdamu with his wife, LadiAdamu, in spite of curfew, was killed by unknown gunmen.

27. November 9, 2011, at Kafanchan, reactions over continued attacks on villages in Kafanchan in Jema’a and in ZangonKataf LGA.

28.December 11, 2011, at KukumDaji, Kagoro Chiefdom, Kaura LGA, when Fulani attacked the village, killed the wife of the Ward head, and almost killed the Ward Head and a neighbour.

29.December, 2011, various dates, when guinea corn farms of four farmers in DutsenBako District, and others in Anchuna District, Ikulu Chiefdom, were completely burnt, leading to serious losses of food and investment in these areas.

30.December 20, 2011 at FadanDaji, Kagoro Chiefdom, when five people were killed, and sixth person died in the hospital from gunshot wounds, when Fulani attacked the Village.

31.January 1st 2012, at Zunuruk, in Garaje District of Kagoro Chiefdom, Kaura LGA, when four people were critically injured.

32.13th February, 2012, when attackers seriously injured three people at Adan village in Agban District of Kagoro Chiefdom, Kaura LGA.

33.February 17, 2012, gun attack at Zonkwa, when two students were killed, one Kurama (male), and the other Gbagyi (female).

34.February 26th, 2012, at Adan Village, of Kagoro Chiefdom, Kaura LGA, when one person was injured and two killed by people shooting from a car.

35.February 26th 2012, at Kahugu, Piriga Chiefdom in Lere LGA, when gunmen attacked meat sellers and shop keepers, leading to the death of six persons.

36.March 16, 2012, three villages in Chikun LGA were attacked, killing 10 people, including a pastor, injuring several others, burning houses and property.

37.March 20, 2012, an Attakar man killed and dismembered on the Ziliang hills, in Takkad chiefdom of Kaura LGA.

38.May 2012, attempts to steal Attakar-owned cattle foiled by the community

39.November 15, 2012, at Madauchi, Zonkwa, when an entire family of 7 was killed and their corpses burnt, just a kilometer away from a heavily armed military checkpoint.

40.February 7, 2013, Aduwan village, Bajju chiefdom, attacked and five people were killed, several injured.

41.March 1, 2013, Boko Haram attacked Government Secondary School,FadanKaje.

42.May 23, 2013, another attack was launched on Bujju Chiefdom at Aduwan.

43.March 30, 2013, Attacks on several Takkad villages, leading to death of 28 people, burning of 200 houses and displacement of 4000 persons.

44.April 1, 2013, Attack on Zilang and Mafan villages of Takkad, killing 48 people, (25 women, 13 children and 7 men) injuring many others, destroying all houses and food supplies.

45.May 14, 2013, Zangang village attacked by over 100 invaders, killing 15 people and burning the houses of the village.

46.May 23, 2013, Zonkwa attacked at night, leading to fighting and repelling of the attackers.

47.July 21, 2013, FadanKaje village attacked, and fierce fighting took place throughout the nightbetween the indigene and the attackers, leading to death of some of the attackers.

48.August 20, 2013, Kajuru Police station attacked by terrorists, leading to the death of several policemen, and a hunt for the killers by members of the community; leading to arrests of the Adara youth and crisis in the area.

49.September 2, 2013, Adu village of Takkad chiefdom attacked, and 11 people were killed and several more injured.

50.February 5, 2014, at Manchok, Moroa Chiefdom, Fulani shot and slaughtered a family of 7 people, whereupon youth in the area chased out all Fulani cattle from the area.

51.March 14, 2014, five communities attacked by a large army of Fulani, killing 148 people, burning about 300 houses, burning harvested crops, blowing up churches and any prominent houses.

52.March 20 – 22, 2014, running battles between Fulani and Moroa youth at Bondon, where one person was killed and the Fulani driven out of the area.

53.April 3rd, an attempt by the Fulanis to invade Bondon village at night was repelled by heavy gunfighting and they retreated.

54. Currently the series of sanga attacks, where about 20 villages attacked from June till this September. Women and children killed even pregnant women with massacred and the babies in their wombs removed and sliced into pieces.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 8:03am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:

Here is 1902 quote by a British historian on the Fulani Menance in the middle belt

BishopMagic:
In describing the Nigerian Middle Belt, Wallace (1902) observe:

"In Nassarawa country, a once fertile and populous province, one can only view the remains and ruins of large and totally deserted towns, bearing witness to the desolation wrought by 100 years of internecine strife and slave-raiding by the Fulani."
(W. Wallace [1902] quoted in Sciortino 1920:5)

Today, nothing has changed!

Online Reference: http://www.rogerblench.info/Anthropology/Africa/The%20present%20in%20the%20past.pdf (pg: 6)

Your people have been a problem ever since they migrated from Sudan to this corner of the world.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by omenka(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:

You are a Yoruba Muslim of the worst kind - an Ilorin traitor.

If you are an Idoma from Benue then why would you post a comment on your state like this?

Stop claiming you are Idoma.

In the early days of this your handle you were claiming Ibo.

Stop your deciet you Yoruba traitor.
Rotflmao!! Jeez!! These guys mehn!! The obsession is killing them. cheesy

Ask them to show you where Omenka claimed Idoma, and you'd wait for eternity.

Ask them to show you where Omenka claimed Igbo, and you'd wait till the third coming of Jesus. (I could remember I asked one who made this allegation couple of weeks ago, threatening to "expose" where I made the claim, and to this day, the guy took to his heels like the terrified squirrel he is! grin)

Ask this one to do the same, and he'd start crying like a "suckling" baby.

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, and more lies, that is all they live for. cheesy

Really feel your pain kiddo. Too bad Omenka torments you this way for no fault of his.

When would you people say I'm from Mars?? grin

I wish you well in your long journey to recovery. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by omenka(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
fulanmafia:

Dude, just exit and unfollow the thread like I've done. Sometimes, it hurts them more when they are totally ignored after begging and crying all over the place looking for one's attention.

Let them kill themselves on the thread. grin

#Omenka the Fulani man from Kano, sorry, I mean the Illorin Muslim, has spoken! grin

1 Like

Re: Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen by AntiMahdi: 8:22am On May 03, 2016
omenka:
Rotflmao!! Jeez!! These guys mehn!! The obsession is killing them. cheesy

Ask them to show you where Omenka claimed Idoma, and you'd wait for eternity.

Ask them to show you where Omenka claimed Igbo, and you'd wait till the third coming of Jesus. (I could remember I asked one who made this allegation couple of weeks ago, threatening to "expose" where I made the claim, and to this day, the guy took to his heels like the terrified squirrel he is! grin)

Ask this one to do the same, and he'd start crying like a "suckling" baby.

Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, and more lies, that is all they live for. cheesy

Really feel your pain kiddo. Too bad Omenka torments you this way for no fault of his.

When would you people say I'm from Mars?? grin

I wish you well in your long journey to recovery. wink

I see you are enjoying your yeyebrity status here on NL.

Well, I just had to clarify that you are not Idoma as some posters here swallowed that lie you once claimed here that you are an Idoma from Benue.

The fact remains you are a true son of your lying ancestors - a Yoruba Ilorin coward traitor.

Clarification is very neccessary in this your case as it puts into perspective the kind of indivuals behind the handle Omenka and that indivual is a Yoruba Muslim from Ilorin whose ancestors where forced to convert at the point of the sword to Islam by Fulani bokos of old to which you now hold dear - a clear case of inherited Stockholm syndrome that can only be passed through the cowardly lineage of an Ilorin yoruba gambari owned slave.

I hope this clears things out for you, mr Omenka the Yoruba jumbo boy slave.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / FG Budgets N9bn For Generators In 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.