Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought (37831 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Veeveean: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Petroking:
Am I the only one that notice that I do not understand your write up.. Or are u of lai Mohammed dynasty

The guy av go gaga. I tire
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by KELVIN086: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.
Sir , what are u saying ?
Or is writing rubbish now the latest trend.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by experimentist: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.
[size=15pt]Abeg who get rope make I use tie this guy before him enter market. Na small small craze dey tek start o.. Meanwhile, I don't knw people eat crocs.. Jesu kristie! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Christafarian(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
OP...

WTF? undecided

How did you eat this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670508_img20160502201406_jpeg9483ecb3be39204248da7adb4c3ba452

That shiit don't even look tasty!
CAlm down. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Just Imagine.. Yummy!!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by javispj(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
the way thousands ofcows we kill every day don finish? grin cheesy grin
smart guy, agriculture has made that possible.. 4 which farm them dey rear alligator..
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by eyekaynoble: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
I got this beast from the market yesterday.....though quite expensive (15k) plus extra 1k for processing... U can holla if u want some of ds.... Better enjoyed in egusi with some freshly tapped tombo to push it down.....
Worisdis? Croco what? Op, I swear, u fit chop human meat.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Ironi: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
d
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by lakesidepapa(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
The Yorubas will gleefully refer to FOLAYEMI’S Mum as either “Mama Fola”or “Iya Yemi”. No problem for FUNMILOLA, if people call her mother “MamaFunmi” or “Iya Lola”. My pastor happily named his child “ESUPOFO” & I addressed his wife as “Mama Esu”, she screamed, bind & cast it, immediately I apologized & addressed her as “Iya POFO”, lo ba tun gba na je……..__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅ please what can I call her? Is it my fault?

3 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Ironi: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians are like the Chinese, they eat everything. That's what happens when you have a huge population, anything goes.

Hehehehe wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by cirmuell(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
seriously? shocked
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Christafarian(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
I got this beast from the market yesterday.....though quite expensive (15k) plus extra 1k for processing... U can holla if u want some of ds.... Better enjoyed in egusi with some freshly tapped tombo to push it down.....
AFTER pushing it down, don't come whining wen u prepare for gastric surgery o
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Ekii(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

Knock, knock! Are you there?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by slimthugchimee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
see as you take waste this ftc
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Obas101(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

LOL guy which kyn trash you type so? grin grin go through it again nd see if you can make any meaning out of it grin grin

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

Can anyone pls comprehend what this poster typed Think i just had a headache trying ....meanwhile i heard crocs/gators a delicious but i cant see myself eating any reptile uugh!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by karbridals(f): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
damjane:
disgusting
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Tellemall: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
kettle84:
why did u not allow that endangered reptile to escape into the wild . killing it is a crime against nature.if you committed this crime in the USA,you would be behind bars by now.this is a heinous crime against nature.

Oh, keep it shut! You sound like Americans don't kill things and eat them. Eg. Squirrels.

If you can't stand the thought of people eating anything with red blood in it, then go green and be a vegan. Meat is so tasty that nobody cares what it comes from.

You haven't complained about people who eat whales and sharks.

Every culture has foods they eat that other cultures find shocking. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be eaten.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Oblak(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
What kind of comment is this? You want to knock our brains? All these kids on NL sef
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by OJILLEX(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
you should be arrested by efcc for wasting 15k in this hardtime smileyyou should be arrested by efcc for wasting 15k in this hardtime

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Locotech: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:

I'm a piling contractor and sometimes I get to work from a barge by the river side...the night fisher men in badagry say they dont eat this meat.

I dont know why but I believe if you eat crocodile or alligator...please dont ever work on water especially at night....you are a debtor of you do and you may pay with your arm or leg.

I have an akwaibom friend...the day our dog saw him...the story was very long, almost as long as the race between both of them.

My opinion o!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by buksaylor001: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
That's alligator -they say it's sweet.A delicacy of some parts of Enugu Ngwo.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Akalia(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
unintelligible write up
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Perfecttouch(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
hmmm na wa o,me wey be say if I see small hair for cow meat wey dem give me,I no go fit chop am.
Now let's assume dem drug me chop this croc and I later find out,I go kill person wey kill d croc,kill people wey drug me come kill myself cos I no go get myself again for life
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by docadams: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
which kain yeye new species be that?

The one derived from evolution.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guy you sef calm down!
KELVIN086:

Sir , what are u saying ?
Or is writing rubbish now the latest trend.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by engrkaz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
karryn:
OP ur address pls am so interested infact I will do the cooking
you have got mail
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Trueyarn(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

I hope all is well? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

abeg how many joint of weed u smoke before typing this shit
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

abeg how many joints of weed u smoke before typing this shit
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by homesteady(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Damnn!
I would like to eat something similar! I've been eating beef(goat,cow,ram) and chicken(birds) all my life, with spare consumption of snail, tortoise, Chinge and antelope meat! I want to taste something new!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Ganjafama(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
I love the brand of weed you smoke Tell me, where can I get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / What's The Igbo Or Local Name For Spinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.