Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought (37835 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Rebuke: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ha bros, you spent 15k on this demon looking beast undecided. That amount should buy you a goat with correct meat na.

for me, I would rather buy broilers from near by farm and stock my freezer with them. I bet I won't have to buy meet for three solid weeks if not more dan sef. White meat all the way.

Good luck to you and ur crocodile meat sha. Wetin concern me o abi na my money u take buy am? lipsrsealed
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by eneez(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
Much enjoyment grin soon our kids will grow up without knowing what most animals look like because its all gonna be extinct by then and Nigeria doesn't care about wildlife most of our leaders who should be protecting them enjoy bush meat with tambo or beer so who am i to say no to them.
Who cares about wildlife when wildlife is busy killing innocent lives
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by karryn(f): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
you have got mail
I will surely reply that meat is important
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by PhilemonObende: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can't eat anything that has the potential to eat humans or other mammals. I don't eat carnivores and omnivores. Only herbivores!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Category1: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Damfostopper:
are u typing english or hsilgne.... Stop d shoemaker work n go to school
Lol bruv u got to calm the heck down ugh?...

I ain't dumb, just wanted to cause some headaches. wink
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Category1: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Damfostopper:
are u typing english or hsilgne.... Stop d shoemaker work n go to school
Lol bruv u got to calm the heck down ugh?...

I ain't dumb, just wanted to cause some headaches. wink.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by engrkaz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
karryn:
I will surely reply that meat is important
lol....
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Luckygurl(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintkel:
she looks deeper life to me

Lol!!
Yeah! You're right.
I'm one cheesy cheesy
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Adisa89(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eat responsibly o.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by dauntless15(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
eneez:

Who cares about wildlife when wildlife is busy killing innocent lives
even cute ones like dear, rabbit, kill innocent people? Oboy how many of your people wild animals don chop those things attack only when threatened, i have come across a comodore dragon before at a river we usually goto swim me and my friends stood there transfixed and amazed by its beauty, the farmers around starting shouting that we should kill it that its big meat since we are students it will help, but we couldn't before they could get close,
it slid into water and floated away. My point is it could have attacked us but it didn't one thing you don't know is this animals are scared of you more than you're scared of them, thats why they are all hiding, its because of YOU
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Flygeriansteve: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians eat anything that walks...you eat crocodiles, snakes, dogs...sb on the other thread wants to eat a dolphin?!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Kruzilano(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.
what kinda weed did u smoke bro?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by saintkel(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Luckygurl:

Lol!!
Yeah! You're right.
I'm one cheesy cheesy
hope u waited after d bible study for Gs prayers n short message for Ebonyi people?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by karryn(f): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
lol....
I never see d address o make d meat no finish abeg
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Baroba(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
bolaji3071:

I think China would love this your opinion more

#Oyinbo wannabe

Do you know the Chinese actually farm most of the crocs the use for leather goods? Do you know any croc farms in Nigeria??

Depleting your wildlife has nothing to do with "Oyibo wannabe" .. Civilised people preserve them for future generations, Am sure the Kenyans, Tanzanians who do the same are Oyibo wannabes as well..
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by jidbwond(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jesu Kreste

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Baroba(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
even cute ones like dear, rabbit, kill innocent people? Oboy how many of your people wild animals don chop those things attack only when threatened, i have come across a comodore dragon before at a river we usually goto swim me and my friends stood there transfixed and amazed by its beauty, the farmers around starting shouting that we should kill it that its big meat since we are students it will help, but we couldn't before they could get close,
it slid into water and floated away. My point is it could have attacked us but it didn't one thing you don't know is this animals are scared of you more than you're scared of them, thats why they are all hiding, its because of YOU

Na you get sense pass, next thing person go tell you say evil lizard pursue and wan kill him.. You actually appreciate these animals when you come in close contact, like you said, most times they are even running away from us.. Nigerians need to learn how to respect wildlife like the East Africans ( last time i checked they are blacks, for those claiming # forming oyibo nonsense).. Baby croc for 15k, why not buy correct goat meat, I bet that taste better even.
what you probably saw was a monitor lizard, Komodo Dragons are not native to Africa.. You find them in Komodo Island and a few other Islands in Indonesia.. A monitor lizard is an ant when compared with a full grown Komodo dragon..
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by 9jaflave: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
engrkaz:
I got this beast from the market yesterday.....though quite expensive (15k) plus extra 1k for processing... U can holla if u want some of ds.... Better enjoyed in egusi with some freshly tapped tombo to push it down.....

15k for this baby reptile. 5k is even too much!!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by lordkhalifa(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
15k for that small lizard Imagine the hands that can afford 15k for a lizard without stress undecided
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 05, 2016
No
KELVIN086:

Hw far na , anything for ur boi.

Where tomi?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by dauntless15(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Baroba:

Na you get sense pass, next thing person go tell you say evil lizard pursue and wan kill him.. You actually appreciate these animals when you come in close contact, like you said, most times they are even running away from us.. Nigerians need to learn how to respect wildlife like the East Africans ( last time i checked they are blacks, for those claiming # forming oyibo nonsense).. Baby croc for 15k, why not buy correct goat meat, I bet that taste better even.
what you probably saw was a monitor lizard, Komodo Dragons are not native to Africa.. You find them in Komodo Island and a few other Islands in Indonesia.. A monitor lizard is an ant when compared with a full grown Komodo dragon..
its body is kinda smooth for a lizard and it makes this tongue exactly like a snake i was awed looking at it i couldn't hit it, btw they keep eating this things, theres no laws protecting them, no standard worldworld class zoo, Nigeria is very backward since i was born i haven't seen a lion before only in movies, but my mum has seen it, thats what am trying to say, our kids wont know what those animals are with the way everything is eaten this days.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by ClintonDal(m): 2:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.
Lmao cheesy cheesy Gosh I love Nairalanders, they never let you down.
Just look at this comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Oya show us how to hunt the crocodile. Should I bring IPad? I want to do it the NOT anyhow way.
Hellooooo..... are you OK sir? What I mean by anyhow, is hunting it for sport, hunting because you feel its a dangerous animal, etc. I don't know what IPad have got to do with what I just said. Sorry to ask sir, are you clueless like category1
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by engrkaz(m): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Flygeriansteve:
Nigerians eat anything that walks...you eat crocodiles, snakes, dogs...sb on the other thread wants to eat a dolphin?!
Chinese eat whatever has life...
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by iamprotocol(m): 5:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Category1:
COULDNT EVEN MAKE OUT A MEANING 4RM DIS
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Isyrudyte: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2016
kettle84:
why did u not allow that endangered reptile to escape into the wild . killing it is a crime against nature.if you committed this crime in the USA,you would be behind bars by now.this is a heinous crime against nature.
Lol what about it killing you, -besides, it's not even endangered killing it does no harm to d ecosystem- Don't be silly..
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Eidris01(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Ijękuję
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by The0d0ra(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
shamecurls:

Sigh..

Smh
..dude oya enta the river and see if d croc would spare ur life for its kid to c humans..wat ya sayin makes no sense..in d struggle 4 survival u either eat sumtin or u bcom its meal!

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by The0d0ra(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
iamprotocol:

COULDNT EVEN MAKE OUT A MEANING 4RM DIS
..lol i tot i was the only person dat noticed...meaningless!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2016
whizcartel:
Hellooooo..... are you OK sir? What I mean by anyhow, is hunting it for sport, hunting because you feel its a dangerous animal, etc. I don't know what IPad have got to do with what I just said. Sorry to ask sir, are you clueless like category1

Now I see. You got to be careful of your meanings. I'm not aware of anybody who hunts for sports in Nigeria. British hunt Foxes for sport. They already have enough food. We Nigerians are always hungry. And hunting as I know is done for food and money. A lot people have no jobs / source of income. It's very unlikely that Nigerians will hunt ANYHOW. I think your use of the word is just overkill.
You're telling a hungry person not to eat too much. Leave him to eat first.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by win3k: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2016
and Nigerians are complaining about their 49 years life expectancy...see rubbish they eat
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by KELVIN086: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Silkmoth33:
No

Where tomi?
Tomi dey my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Check Out This Sallah Ram.. .... Picture. / What's The Igbo Or Local Name For Spinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.