Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! (10071 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by charming1111(m): 6:26am On May 03, 2016
In a world where technology has taken over, life appears to be seamless and less stressful. Fast-rewind back to the 80’s, you would discover that life has really changed.

This generation of ladies are so full of drama!!! Sometimes, I attribute their strange behaviour to excess watching of TELEMUNDO and ZEE WORLD TV channel.

Why would a lady spend the night at her boyfriend’s place and the following morning, she would forget to sweep his house or do some domestic chores? Yet, on her way out, she can never forget to collect money from her boyfriend!!! Personally, I’ve concluded that the relationship between LADIES and MONEY, is the same as the relationship between PASTORS and TITHES!!!

Some of these indomie generation girls cannot cook; how pathetic!!! The other day, I asked my female friend to prepare indomie for me and I got the shocker of my life! She put on the gas, poured oil on the frying pan and fried 2 tins of TITUS SARDINE before adding the indomie. When she was done, she brought the BURNT OFFERING for me to eat but I refused because the whole food was like CHARCOAL and I wasn’t ready to PURGE for 40 days and 40 nights.

Being the gentle man that I am, I decided to give her another trial so she could prove herself. This time around, I asked her to boil rice and unfortunately, she bleeped up again. When she was done cooking, she invited me to the dining table and I innocently joined her like someone who was about to give his LIFE to CHRIST. On tasting the rice, it was as strong as DANGOTE 3X CEMENT; I had to run for my dear life so that I don’t die of MIGRAINE HEADACHE!!!

A quick advice to every guy out there; when next you see a girl that you like, woo her and if she erroneously says “all guys are the same; the moment you get what you are looking for, you will abandon me” please ask her “fine girl, apart from what am looking for, do you have anything else to offer?”

Whenever I date any of these indomie generation girls, I’m always fed up. They always think they are smart. But then, they forget that no matter how smart the goat is, it must end up in the pot. Some days ago, in the evening, I took a girl out and she was making orders as if she would pay the bill. After eating like someone in an INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS(IDP) CAMP, I told her “babe, let’s go to my place” and then she said “I can’t spend the night with you”....... I told her “where you no go fit spend the night, you no suppose spend the evening for there”

But in all this things, ladies deserve to be respected. However, the way you position yourself as a lady, determines how guys will treat you.

To all the beautiful ladies out there, please no HARD FEELINGS. I’m just a dude expressing his opinion and I stand to be corrected.

http://www.infongr.com/2016/05/if-your-girlfriend-was-born-between.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 6:31am On May 03, 2016
undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Titilayooni(f): 6:33am On May 03, 2016
grin that you met an indomie babe does not mean all ladies born in those years are the same...U can speak for that babe,I was born 1990 but you can't speak for me bro....Like the yorubas would say"Won ko mi,moo tun gba eko"

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by 48noble(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2016
Banter brainless gyls, only want food,money and no sex

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by MoNickk(f): 6:40am On May 03, 2016
funny write up. i was born between the years you mentioned and i beg to differ...the fact that your female friends cant cook doesnt mean no other female can. i refuse to be termed 'indomie generation'. i can boldy n proudly say i can cook mouth watering meals that would make you forget your middle name,clean n also keep house. Now what do u bring to the table other thsn money? what makes you stand out from other guys?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 6:48am On May 03, 2016
You are right Op about some indomie girls not who can't cook. I wonder the type of parents that brought them up! What else will they offer in the relatnshp/marriage! I guess you've meeting meeting d wrong girls thou bcox smtyms I wonder if there is any lady btw 17-26 who won't be able to boil some rice! Didn't they go to school or were they always buying food while in schl!

It's amazes me when guys says such thing bcox it's kinda hard to believe.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by wittyt98(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
undecided
#FACT .... I know alot dumbass girls who re just like that
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Keketu(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2016
MoNickk:
funny write up. i was born between the years you mentioned and i beg to differ...the fact that your female friends cant cook doesnt mean no other female can. i refuse to be termed 'indomie generation'. i can boldy n proudly say i can cook mouth watering meals that would make you forget your middle name,clean n also keep house. Now what do u bring to the table other thsn money? what makes you stand out from other guys?
Please come and pay bribe price. i will marry you please
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by MoNickk(f): 7:08am On May 03, 2016
Keketu:
Please come and pay bribe price. i will marry you please
grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by ojmetrix(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2016
Not all girls are the same so u mean if your sister is born these years she is bound not to marry. Another premetive thinker receive sense before may ending

4 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 7:15am On May 03, 2016
to create topic na by force
you met a girl that can't cook doesn't mean that age bracket can't cook.

Don't worry whenever you come east let me know. I will prepare you a meal. Then you will know say to cook na from parents house not age bracket

6 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Mologi(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2016
Op..bring ur head make i gv u correct knock....
To reset ur bread....sorry brain....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by donbenedict(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2016
Mr man go and chop grass
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Julietcutie(f): 7:28am On May 03, 2016
op is vexing... is not all girls born between that age bracket that can't cook
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2016
Not all my guy, bt majority of ladies are guilty of this tins.wat baffles me most is d confidence sme havin tellin u dey cnt cook.dat if u love her u shud get a maid blablabla...telemundo nd zee world tv programes hav corrupted d minds of our girls,evn d married ones
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Debbywills(f): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=charming1111 post=45262354]
Looool grin....Op, next time Opt for The Spaghetti Generation girlfriend, T'will do you more good grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2016
Who will they date?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by charming1111(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=Debbywills post=45263720][/quote]hahahhahahaahhahaha
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Debbywills(f): 7:56am On May 03, 2016
charming1111:
hahahhahahaahhahaha
Very true. Don't worry, I won't ask you to Thank me cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Mustack: 7:57am On May 03, 2016
charming1111:
In a world where technology has taken over, life appears to be seamless and less stressful. Fast-rewind back to the 80’s, you would discover that life has really changed.

This generation of ladies are so full of drama!!! Sometimes, I attribute their strange behaviour to excess watching of TELEMUNDO and ZEE WORLD TV channel.

Why would a lady spend the night at her boyfriend’s place and the following morning, she would forget to sweep his house or do some domestic chores? Yet, on her way out, she can never forget to collect money from her boyfriend!!!
this girl I date any in school always come up to me anytime need help and after she gets what she want your communication go be like hia am not use to calling.
Personally, I’ve concluded that the relationship between LADIES and MONEY, is the same as the relationship between PASTORS and TITHES!!!

Some of these indomie generation girls cannot cook; how pathetic!!! The other day, I asked my female friend to prepare indomie for me and I got the shocker of my life! She put on the gas, poured oil on the frying pan and fried 2 tins of TITUS SARDINE before adding the indomie. When she was done, she brought the BURNT OFFERING for me to eat but I refused because the whole food was like CHARCOAL and I wasn’t ready to PURGE for 40 days and 40 nights.
bro run for your life.

Being the gentle man that I am, I decided to give her another trial so she could prove herself. This time around, I asked her to boil rice and unfortunately, she bleeped up again. When she was done cooking, she invited me to the dining table and I innocently joined her like someone who was about to give his LIFE to CHRIST. On tasting the rice, it was as strong as DANGOTE 3X CEMENT; I had to run for my dear life so that I don’t die of MIGRAINE HEADACHE!!!
drug no go cure that kind of headache

A quick advice to every guy out there; when next you see a girl that you like, woo her and if she erroneously says “all guys are the same; the moment you get what you are looking for, you will abandon me” please ask her “fine girl, apart from what am looking for, do you have anything else to offer?”

Whenever I date any of these indomie generation girls, I’m always fed up. They always think they are smart. But then, they forget that no matter how smart the goat is, it must end up in the pot. Some days ago, in the evening, I took a girl out and she was making orders as if she would pay the bill. After eating like someone in an INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS(IDP) CAMP,
for school she call me one night demanding for saya because I love I gladly gave her never mind what is running out but list in what is running in.
I told her “babe, let’s go to my place” and then she said “I can’t spend the night with you”....... I told her “where you no go fit spend the night, you no suppose spend the evening for there”

But in all this things, ladies deserve to be respected. However, the way you position yourself as a lady, determines how guys will treat you.
we are on vacation now she no longer respond to me again. back then I was like I love him but now I see we're not compatible
To all the beautiful ladies out there, please no HARD FEELINGS. I’m just a dude expressing his opinion and I stand to be corrected.

http://www.infongr.com/2016/05/if-your-girlfriend-was-born-between.html
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 8:13am On May 03, 2016
Very true..

I've seen ladies prepare dishes like its the last meal they'll ever cook,,spicing and garnishing,,but once you taste it,,you feel like throwing up.. Then I wonder where the almighty "COOK" got it wrong..

But not all those born around that time behave like the Op stated...

I was born in between those years,,but I'm a great cook,,I can cook all the meals I was thought.. And the ones I learnt on the internet...

Home management is one of the easiest things I do.. Cos I love putting things in place, and a clean environment makes me breath,think and relax well...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Charles4075(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
HateU2:
You are right Op about some indomie girls not who can't cook. I wonder the type of parents that brought them up! What else will they offer in the relatnshp/marriage! I guess you've meeting meeting d wrong girls thou bcox smtyms I wonder if there is any lady btw 17-26 who won't be able to boil some rice! Didn't they go to school or were they always buying food while in schl!

It's amazes me when guys says such thing bcox it's kinda hard to believe.
My sister, it's so damn true but where the Op got it all wrong was the generalisation thing. During my university days 04', there was a particular lady in my lodge, I do help her get the stuffs from the market, prepare it for her and store it in the freezer for her.. All she had to do was pick out any she feel like eating @ the moment and heat it up.. She was a senior to me then, so one fateful day, I decided to ask her what the problem was.. She boldly told me that she can't cook, that it's stressful and time-wasting and also that if her man loves her, he would get her a maid bla bla bla. Even the bf she had then, never knew it was a guy that prepared those dishes he ate whenever he came visiting.

So the fault is not from the lady, but actually from the parents.. I've seen cases where the dad will strongly insist that his daughter shouldn't be found near the kitchen or do any chores that the mother and other siblings(male) should take care of that especially when the child is the only girl he has.. Though some ladies who have this bad habit should try to amend it. But it's not easy I must say.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by sugni: 8:35am On May 03, 2016
charming1111:

Why would a lady spend the night at her boyfriend’s place and the following morning, she would forget to sweep his house or do some domestic chores?

Some of these indomie generation girls cannot cook; how pathetic!!!
when did girlfriend turn House girl to do chores? or when dd yu pay bride price? its yur house.. what is bad in doing the cooking yurself? or yu teach her how to cook ..

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by olafum1(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 8:45am On May 03, 2016
Op wants use sense to know our age, ko le werk grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by sevantex(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2016
Hehehe, Op sori oo,
But some of the indomie generation can cook naa, try find confirm one abeg, cos the spaghetti generation u seem to prefer go show u and ur pocket sege ooo, ehen grin

E pain this op sha, hehe

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by kenkenny55(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2016
ladypearl45:
to create topic na by force
you met a girl that can't cook doesn't mean that age bracket can't cook.

Don't worry whenever you come east let me know. I will prepare you a meal. Then you will know say to cook na from parents house not age bracket
. Lady p abeg which part of igbo are you would love to eat that food abeg.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by braimeddy: 8:55am On May 03, 2016
Mr gentleman if u re really caring enough why not teach her how to cook. And don't forget that a girl will take the way you took yourself. Before taking her to the fast food joint, did u ask her that after eating u re taking her to ur house. The way young dudes of nowadays keep lamenting over simple things is what I don't understand. If u really love a girl, made her the kind of woman u want her to be. Ladies hold an respect your dignity, u can't go to a guy's house and start washing his clothes when he hasn't even paid a dime on ur head. Pls be wise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by anigbajumo(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2016
Poo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Roselilly(f): 9:00am On May 03, 2016
Do not generalize pls, u were just unlucky with all that u choosed.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2016
kenkenny55:
. Lady p abeg which part of igbo are you would love to eat that food abeg.

sharp guy

anyway proudly nwa anambra
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by firstking01(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2016
Seriously, these indomie girls are increasingly erri'werundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! Unilag Big Girls Have Fun Grabbing Their Asses At A Party In Lagos.(photo) / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.