Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ (20582 Views)

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari / Nigerian Senate Embarks On Holiday / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by hmuhammad(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2016
Ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, a.k.a Tompolo, is in ‘fasting and prayer’ mode – to call on God to intervene in his present travails with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Following a bench warrant issued for Tompolo’s arrest over fraud charges, the former militant leader went into hiding to avoid arrest and subsequent prosecution.

Subsequently, the Nigeria Police and the EFCC declared him wanted while security sources have made several attempts to arrest, but to no avail.

Vanguard now reports that Tompolo has embarked on serious fasting and prayers to seek the intervention of God.

A source was quoted to have said: “Yes, he has gone into fasting and prayers because he knows that it is only God and not any human being that can deliver him from his present problems, planned by his enemies to undo him.”

In the same vein, Tompolo’s Media Adviser, Paul Bebenimibo, said: “When one is in travail, which is his case, you will take your case to God and that is what he has done.”

“I can confirm to you that Tompolo is presently on fasting and prayers to God so that He will intervene because he knows that He is a God of justice and will fight for him because he is innocent.”

http://ynaija.com/tompolo-fasting-prayers-god/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by madridguy(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2016
Tompolo must be a coward. Meanwhile where is Asari the biggest clown. Una never see anything. Blood is thicker than water, Sai Baba Na great grand father anyday anytime.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. Asari don escape to Cotonou with his initial gragra.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by doublewisdom: 7:06am On May 03, 2016
Believe this you would believe anything . Which Tompolo dey fast and pray? He wants you to believe he's running scared.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2016
That one?... Can Tompolo fast?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by ernesty20(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2016
Lies

buhari doing everything possible to paint this man as a coward!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by ngoben(f): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Huh just saving ma comments....nice step him take doe

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by secnelly: 7:36am On May 03, 2016
....all i can read from the statement is Fallacy.

Meanwhile sorry for derailing.

Good day everyone.

Thank you for checking in.
This might be an opportunity you've been craving for, please be patient as you read through.

He is a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Second Class honours, Upper division from a reputable institution in Nigeria and works in a Plastic Manufacturing firm.

He wishes to use this medium to reach out to all Nigerians willing to employ experienced hands in their Plastic manufacturing firm and/or willing to add value by employing quality hands to their Plastics manufacturing line.

You're most welcome!!!

I am here with 4 years experience in Plastic processing and have been privileged to work directly with Indians in different fields; about 5 of them managing 30 blow moulding machines, 10 PVC extrusion lines and 20 Injection machines with other plastic processing machines, within these 4 years and have as well gathered wealth of experiences which will be useful in your organisation if you employ me.

I possess sound leadership qualities and can deliver favorably beyond expectation with minimum supervision.
This is to mention but a few.

I will be available for a chat if you deem it fit that i should be part of the winning team in your existing, new or soon-to-be-established' plastic manufacturing institution.

A pm or silent quote in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and God less.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Ijaya123: 7:36am On May 03, 2016
Let him go do that at TB Joshua' church, then I will take him serious.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
This is funny. Don't even know whether to laugh. They say you have a case in court, instead of appearing before the judge, you start fasting.

I don't want to go into the merit or otherwise of his case with the Efcc, but this is simply absurd.

If planting this story is to generate sympathy, then it has failed woefully.

Ps: Tompolo might even floor the federal government if he has good lawyers.

I say I have a piece of land to sell, you say you want to buy.

I say it's N13billion, you no even negotiate. You pay me sharp sharp. Wetin come be my offence.

6 Likes

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by kcnwaigbo: 7:36am On May 03, 2016
you seriously expect me to believe this news? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by omolola15(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2016
When he dey chop money where him put God. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2016
May God answer your prayer

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2016
Beer parlour news..

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Isoni(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2016
EFCC your work is now cut out,

Arrest the source and you have Tompolo

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by thefakestan: 7:37am On May 03, 2016
This is nothing to write home about '.

ThefakeStan
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by 69MissedCalls(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2016
pishure of him doing fasting and prayer or...... angry

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by donlemson(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
where is he?

praying and hiding
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 7:38am On May 03, 2016
Your prayers can't be answered evil militants, You brought in warships to Nigeria in readiness for war if GEJ lost but God put you to shame. May you rot in Kuje prisons

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by ALAYORMII: 7:38am On May 03, 2016
Carry ur load ursef

After eating yam with ur two hands, you're now running to GOD.

GOD is not mocked
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Dannyset(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2016
Chai
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Wizdray: 7:39am On May 03, 2016
Prayer answers everything..
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by sunny63(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2016
The Lord is ur strength my brother.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2016
wow

An individual said to be hiding is conveniently communicating through the social media !!!!

9ja I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by spartanobad(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
he took his prayer to God
who u dey take am to b4 1. Amadioha 2.Ikenga 3.oduduwa 4.babalawo

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by 21dadi8mi(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
impossiiiibleeeee
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by M4gunners: 7:40am On May 03, 2016
The strongest government ever had in Nigeria. Government Tompolo u get mouth joor respect.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by 5starmilitant: 7:40am On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Tompolo must be a coward. Meanwhile where is Asari the biggest clown. Una never see anything. Blood is thicker than water, Sai Baba Na great grand father anyday anytime.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. Asari don escape to Cotonou with his initial gragra.

If you call tompolo coward, what will you call your governors and elders that are defending the barbaric atrocities of your Fulani kinsmen

For your info, Asari is attending to business now, because his refinery is the only refinery in the country that is working now. cool
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Pavore9: 7:41am On May 03, 2016
A source was quoted to have said: “Yes, he has gone into fasting and prayers because he knows that it is only God and not any human being that can deliver him from his present problems, planned by his enemies to undo him.”......hmm
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by kcnwaigbo: 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Your prayers can't be answered evil militants, You brought in warships to Nigeria in readiness for war if GEJ lost but God put you to shame. May you rot in Kuje prisons

Bros na wia you see Tompolo to carry go kuje? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by johntaiwo123(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Lolz tompolo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Down Tools / Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.