Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ (20565 Views)

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari / Nigerian Senate Embarks On Holiday / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by aare07(m): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
God is just.
#istandwithjustice
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by adviser(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm Tompolo dey fast? fast to which God maybe the gods in his shrine. nonsense
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by TedBaker(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2016
Tompolo I tink say u no dey shake na.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by mindtricks: 7:46am On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Tompolo must be a coward. Meanwhile where is Asari the biggest clown. Una never see anything. Blood is thicker than water, Sai Baba Na great grand father anyday anytime.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. Asari don escape to Cotonou with his initial gragra.

This doesn't justify Buhari's government lackluster performance and seeming cluelessness and inability to tackle the genuine Niger Delta issues headlong.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by davodyguy: 7:46am On May 03, 2016
Thought some Ipob guys first said

1) Buhari cant do jack to him
2) That Tompolo isn't guilty.

The question is, why is he hiding?

Where is Asari dokubo sef? He said hell was going to let lose if Jonathan failed to win
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Clerverley2(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2016
Let them go and arrest him na
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 7:47am On May 03, 2016
criminals turning to God to protect them from ill gotten wealth. I want to know the pastor that is praying for him and the kind of bible that pastor is using because obviously his bible has only 9 commandments. Thout shall not steal is obviously not in that bible!!
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by kcnwaigbo: 7:49am On May 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Tompolo I tink say u no dey shake na.

so you actually believe this? grin grin grin
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by fejicruz(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2016
The other time, it was the Governor of Enugu State that declared 2 days prayer & fasting after the herdsmen attack. Now, it's Tompolo's turn.
Soon, some folks will urge PMB to declare a fast in other to curb the current forex rate.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 7:51am On May 03, 2016
He is afraid of the fulani herdsmen. cheesy
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 7:52am On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Tompolo must be a coward. Meanwhile where is Asari the biggest clown. Una never see anything. Blood is thicker than water, Sai Baba Na great grand father anyday anytime.

Do anyhow and see anyhow. Asari don escape to Cotonou with his initial gragra.
what is this one saying?
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by ndugoodnews: 7:53am On May 03, 2016
Call me on 08066557587 for connect thanks

Thank you for checking in.
This might be an opportunity you've been craving for, please be patient as you read through.

He is a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Second Class honours, Upper division from a reputable institution in Nigeria and works in a Plastic Manufacturing firm.

He wishes to use this medium to reach out to all Nigerians willing to employ experienced hands in their Plastic manufacturing firm and/or willing to add value by employing quality hands to their Plastics manufacturing line.

You're most welcome!!!

I am here with 4 years experience in Plastic processing and have been privileged to work directly with Indians in different fields; about 5 of them managing 30 blow moulding machines, 10 PVC extrusion lines and 20 Injection machines with other plastic processing machines, within these 4 years and have as well gathered wealth of experiences which will be useful in your organisation if you employ me.

I possess sound leadership qualities and can deliver favorably beyond expectation with minimum supervision.
This is to mention but a few.

I will be available for a chat if you deem it fit that i should be part of the winning team in your existing, new or soon-to-be-established' plastic manufacturing institution.

A pm or silent quote in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and God less.
[/quote]
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by emeka2847: 7:55am On May 03, 2016
If he's not a corward, let him declare where he is, and dare anyone to come get him. That's how Bravehearts do it. cool

ernesty20:

Lies

buhari doing everything possible to paint this man as a coward!
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by madridguy(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2016
Tompolo Na coward.

AdaNri1:
what is this one saying?
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Khd95(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2016
The feaa of bubu is the beginning of fasting nd prayinggringrin

i tot tompolo is untouchable,why is he fasting nd praying

Ijot

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Tompolo Na coward.

all comes down to hearsay. Baba should go and arrest him
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by DaBullIT(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2016
grin You funny

The land is not the only problem he has

First Maritime college or something was sited on that land

Secondly part of the land he claimed to own belongs to private people and communities

Thirdly as a private citizen and consequently a terrorist /militant he was awarded contracts to secure pipelines that he and his boys destroyed in the first place and that gave him opportunity to bunker even more crude

Finally, he threatened peace of the country and even imported warships without adequate license

Tompolo is sitting on a long thing
Chiefpriest1:
This is funny. Don't even know whether to laugh. They say you have a case in court, instead of appearing before the judge, you start fasting.

I don't want to go into the merit or otherwise of his case with the Efcc, but this is simply absurd.

If planting this story is to generate sympathy, then it has failed woefully.

Ps: Tompolo might even floor the federal government if he has good lawyers.

I say I have a piece of land to sell, you say you want to buy.

I say it's N13billion, you no even negotiate. You pay me sharp sharp. Wetin come be my offence.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by fedorahat: 8:02am On May 03, 2016
ernesty20:

Lies

I believe the comment came from Buhari's media aide, not tompolo's media aide. SMH
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by madridguy(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2016
So you can call him dictator? Tompolo should submit himself to the nearest police station for his own interest.

AdaNri1:
all comes down to hearsay. Baba should go and arrest him
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by HIPROFILE(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2016
For Christ sake! Must we make news of everything ?

Whosoever believes this crap... OYO.. Some people suffer from what I call qwerty finger itching disease.... Even when there's natn to type..
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by bayinq25(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2016
Ijaya123:
Let him go do that at TB Joshua' church, then I will take him serious.
Even T.b Joshua get hin wahala to solve.wetin consign am.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by salam1(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2016
ernesty20:

Lies

she dis 1 was he innocent and if he is y is he hiding. Keep supporting tugs. Sum1 DAT earns 1.5billion every month during GEJ, how much did he giv u?
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin You funny

The land is not the only problem he has

First Maritime college or something was sited on that land

Secondly part of the land he claimed to own belongs to private people and communities

Thirdly as a private citizen and consequently a terrorist /militant he was awarded contracts to secure pipelines that he and his boys destroyed in the first place and that gave him opportunity to bunker even more crude

Finally, he threatened peace of the country and even imported warships without adequate license

Tompolo is sitting on a long thing

1. Tompolo is not being prosecuted for importing warships. That was done with the full permission of government and the navy.

2. He's not in court because he was awarded contracts. That is not why he's being prosecuted.

3. Tompolo did not say the land did not belong to communities and the communities did not say they weren't paid. They only claimed they were given little money. About N300m.

Get your facts right
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Nobody: 8:14am On May 03, 2016
I can't believe all the ex militant will be at their best behaviour, they threatened that Nigeria will cease to exist should GEJ loose, here we are.

Buhari is a great man, who doesn't take nonsense.

God thank you for coming to the rescue of the nation otherwise one day i will just wake up and and see that me and my family has already been placed on sale.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by mailemy(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2016
This is a beer parlour gist.
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by billyG(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
Ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, a.k.a Tompolo, is in ‘fasting and prayer’ mode – to call on God to intervene in his present travails with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Following a bench warrant issued for Tompolo’s arrest over fraud charges, the former militant leader went into hiding to avoid arrest and subsequent prosecution.

Subsequently, the Nigeria Police and the EFCC declared him wanted while security sources have made several attempts to arrest, but to no avail.

Vanguard now reports that Tompolo has embarked on serious fasting and prayers to seek the intervention of God.

A source was quoted to have said: “Yes, he has gone into fasting and prayers because he knows that it is only God and not any human being that can deliver him from his present problems, planned by his enemies to undo him.”

In the same vein, Tompolo’s Media Adviser, Paul Bebenimibo, said: “When one is in travail, which is his case, you will take your case to God and that is what he has done.”

“I can confirm to you that Tompolo is presently on fasting and prayers to God so that He will intervene because he knows that He is a God of justice and will fight for him because he is innocent.”

http://ynaija.com/tompolo-fasting-prayers-god/
Then why is he running if he is not a Coward,a fugitiveeven Nnmdi Kanu proof he is not a coward by offering 2 carry a heavy load of treason on his head.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by BlackBaron: 8:24am On May 03, 2016
Tis the kind of shite some Nigerians are known for.

Scams you and then would conclude it with 'prayer and fasting'!
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by sinceraconcept(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2016
What type of name is that sef "Government" how parents go name their child Government? These Niger Delta people sef
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by Bondesniger(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2016
i see Tunde fashola rotimi amechi bro lai
will join him is just a matter of 4 years
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by defemidefemi(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2016
ernesty20:

Lies

Then tell Tompolo to come out.... but ppl like you said war will take place if Buhari should arrest him, why is he on the run?
Re: Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’ by willibounce1(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2016
Na who lie pass now, lai Mohammed or tompolo? Baba fear God o. U go fit fast ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / Explosion Rocks Niger State, Kills Three - The Nation / How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.