Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season (16138 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by lekkie073(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2016
Dee60:
Let us see if FIFA will give the best Manager award to Ranieri or they will continue with their tradition of sham awards.

This is a coach that has no one in the team earning 60,000 pounds per week come up with victories over teams that pay players 150,000 to 300,000 pounds per week. A team with no single super star go on to defeat star studed teams like Arsenal, ManCity, Man U, Tottenham etc to with the EPL.

Ranieri is the best Manager today.

Away from the tradition of people like Jose who only buy ready made and accomplished players. What is the genius in that?
leicester did not defeat arsenal and manutd.....maybe u e talking of another leicester I dont know

1 Like

Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by apheyz(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Musa undecided
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2016
damiloladuke:
NICE MOVE FOR CHELSEA....LEICESTER WILL DEFINITELY FIND IT HARD TO SCORE BE THAT

WHO IS AHMED MUSA...SHEY THAT BOY THAT LOSES 10 CHANCES BEFORE SCORING 1 GOAL

see wettin osogbo w.eed dey cause ba?
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2016
' Leicester who may win the English league crown in a few hours today'. Some people would just copy and paste without editing. Do the needful OP, the league has been won
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by kinmayor(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2016
Nonsense....Do they want to go backwards? Why do say it's nonsense,so it's Musa that wants to take them backward?Mtchwww
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by proffemi: 9:58am On May 03, 2016
mis<cough>take
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2016
Dyt:
And he used to ask me out oo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*typical*
You this geh sef! angry
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by callJesu: 9:59am On May 03, 2016
Congratulations to the champs
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2016
Dyt:
And he used to ask me out oo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*typical*

Sigh undecided shocked
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Codedrock(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Anyhow
WHY are u so hot
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by mrlaw93(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2016
Speakdatruth:
see sense, their supporters base in nigeria will grow dramatically
Mumu.. wat effect wil dat supporter base growing here ve on the team.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by LesbianBoy(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2016
Leceister city dem dey craze o! Musa bawo? They should go for Defoe who is a proven goal scorer jare! Imagine defoe and vardy upfront. Musa that would have 100 chances and score only one is who they are going for. Nonsense! angry
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by femi4: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
Dee60:
Let us see if FIFA will give the best Manager award to Ranieri or they will continue with their tradition of sham awards.

This is a coach that has no one in the team earning 60,000 pounds per week come up with victories over teams that pay players 150,000 to 300,000 pounds per week. A team with no single super star go on to defeat star studed teams like Arsenal, ManCity, Man U, Tottenham etc to with the EPL.

Away from the tradition of people like Jose who only buy ready made and accomplished players. What is the genius in that?
FIFA will always give it to UCL winning coach.

UCL is the peak even tougher than the World cup
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Omonigeriarere: 10:09am On May 03, 2016
Dee60:

But he won local premiership league and not UEFA now: I doubt if that is possible.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Dyt(f): 10:09am On May 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You this geh sef! angry

Look at this guy sef
embarassed

ULSHERLAN:

Sigh undecided shocked

I love you still
Muah
Your enchanting beauty still turns me on
Muchecheche
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Nobody: 10:11am On May 03, 2016
Speakdatruth:
see sense, their supporters base in nigeria will grow dramatically

Assnal and chelshit fans time to switch allegiance grin
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2016
Dyt:

Look at this guy sef
embarassed

I love you still
Muah
Your enchanting beauty still turns me on
Muchecheche

Awww

You know i love you too. Thought about you yesterday kiss

wink grin
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Speakdatruth: 10:17am On May 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Mumu.. wat effect wil dat supporter base growing here ve on the team.
sales of more official soverniers and merchandise that is you will see more nigerians wearing a Leceister city jersey, head bands etc
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Dyt(f): 10:21am On May 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Awww

You know i love you too. Thought about you yesterday kiss

wink grin

I can't ever be forgotten
Hehehehe

You advice make i go chase Ahmed Musa?
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2016
Dyt:

I can't ever be forgotten
Hehehehe

You advice make i go chase Ahmed Musa?

U be Usain Bolt?

Abeg don't brk what's left of my heart fa

1 Like

Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Goke7: 10:55am On May 03, 2016
I see typical Nigerians making a fool of themselves by saying who is musa?

The way we pull down our own is just too nauseating.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by encryptjay(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
Ahmed Musa's age doesn't move or what?
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by buoye1(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2016
Dee60:
. A team with no single super star go on to defeat star studed teams like Arsenal, ManCity, Man U, Tottenham etc to with the EPL.

Arsenal won them home and away, drew with Man U home away....!

Congratulations to them though
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by NET1(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2016
so you mean to tell me that Ahmed Musa is just 23 years old?

Ok, in that case I am 12. Nansense!

.NET
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Dyt(f): 11:13am On May 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

U be Usain Bolt?

Abeg don't brk what's left of my heart fa

I will unbreak it jor

1 Like

Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by norchase(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2016
Dee60:

They never won Manchester united
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by cr7lomo: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Igbospower:
correction arsenal was'nt defeated by Leicester... mind u!!!!

Comprehension matters alot when reading article and that's y English looks easy but all fail it

He meant they beat arsenal, man u and the rest to the title ... Not that they beat them in a game , but beat them to the title
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by olagamalin(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2016
lexyman:
He has been on their raider since January ....I think that is a good move for them and Musa will be a added advantage to their attacking line thus the presence of maharez . He's d power house of the champion .
*radar
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by olagamalin(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2016
cr7lomo:

Comprehension matters alot when reading article and that's y English looks easy but all fail it

He meant they beat arsenal, man u and the rest to the title ... Not that they beat them in a game , but beat them to the title
Lmao...WICKED grin
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Fundango: 11:45am On May 03, 2016
lexyman:
He has been on their raider since January ....I think that is a good move for them and Musa will be a added advantage to their attacking line thus the presence of maharez . He's d power house of the champion .
My Brother,this is the type of coach Nigeria National team need at this period.
Re: Leicester Target Nigeria’s Ahmed Musa For Next Season by Fundango: 11:48am On May 03, 2016
Afritop:
i knew it. They have swear for them.Of all soccer players na Ahmed Musa enter their mind. I hope they wont go to oblivion little by little
No they wont. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Complete Signing of Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria / Sweden Vs Switzerland: World Cup (1 - 0) On 3rd July 2018 / Brazil's Iconic Maracana Stadium To Be Renamed After Pele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.