Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (64380 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Hips Don't Lie: Endowed Lady Displays Hot Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by QueenEKAMMA(f): 1:31pm On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

That exactly is the irony of life my dear.....

some of the bad guys end up making it in life than the so called good guys...

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

i can go on and on...... life is a big mystery.

NB: i am in no way justifying bad deeds grin grin grin

MY DEAR ,THAT IS THE SAME QUESTION I NORMALLY ASK MY SELF WHY. INDEED, LIFE IS A MYSTERY. BUT THAT'S NOT WITHSTANDING, I WILL ALWAYS BE A GOOD GIRL.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by lonelydora: 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Funny enough, they get the best husbands angry
My dear! angry angry angry
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Francisca4(f): 1:56pm On May 03, 2016
PureWays:
Dorothy is a girl
Dorothy is so stvpid that she displays things meant to be kept secret on social media..
Later in the future when she finds it hard to marry or have a good relationship, Dorothy will cry foul.
Dorothy is a dirty, pathetic wh*re, Ooh! I forgot, she's stvpid too.

Be wise.
Don't be like Dorothy.
YOU NEVER CAN TELL, THEY MARRY THE BEST HUSBAND.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by AXYZ: 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:

Yeah, but they also go extra mile cheesy Not everything comes naturally.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Massdamm:
c u u thnk say the man fool na ha pussy dy suffer most

bros to be honest with u, sugar daddies dont have much sex with girls..its all these boyfriends(especially d broke ones) that hav so much sex rounds with girls continuosly. The sugar daddies most times dont hav d energy for 3rd round or more...so in d end, d girls dating sugar daddies dont suffer their pussies and still end up getting more money than the girls who waste their time with all these boyfriends who are still collecting money from their parents/family members .besides, sugar daddies call u when they need u cos they are mostly busy making money while boyfriends always have d time for sex cos they are mostly idle. thats d bitter truth..

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by happney65: 2:07pm On May 03, 2016
cruzita:
pls when HIV catch up with u,don't hesitate to tell us ooo

She uses Condoms... grin
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:

Depends on your definition of best husband.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
Nobody will be available to post her head, when it is finally used for rituals.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
She needs a sugar daddy to buy an MK bag?
Babe you're selling yourself short.
If you need a sugar daddy let it be for something like a house or a Lux car.
Can't be selling yourself short for an MK purse.
That's nothing really.

You know what they say about those who eat frogs.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
jaybee3:
Na ordinary Michael Kors bag dey make her shout upandan...

Shior
lol you beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

That exactly is the irony of life my dear.....

some of the bad guys end up making it in life than the so called good guys...

The so called dullards in secondary school are now driving jeeps while the extremely smart ones are no where near them...

The ones with first class in Uni are lecturers and collecting stipends while the ones with 2.1 and even 2.2 are collecting millions....

Those ones that have done abortion almost 5 times are married and even given birth while the ones that had sex just once before they got married, no abortion are either still single or married and no child yet....

i can go on and on...... life is a big mystery.

NB: i am in no way justifying bad deeds grin grin grin

I unravelled that mystery when I realised that it's karma at work. for me that's the only logical explanation.

deeds from past lives are repaid in this life, and those of this life will be repaid in the next reincarnation.

that's why the Bible says, what you sow, you shall surely reap.

any other explanation pales in comparison.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
MY DEAR ,THAT IS THE SAME QUESTION I NORMALLY ASK MY SELF WHY. INDEED, LIFE IS A MYSTERY. BUT THAT'S NOT WITHSTANDING, I WILL ALWAYS BE A GOOD GIRL.

that's great. and I encourage you to be.

what comes around goes around.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by ronald4ever(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2016
cococandy:
She needs a sugar daddy to buy an MK bag?
Babe you're selling yourself short.
If you need a sugar daddy let it be for something like a house or a Lux car.
Can't be selling yourself short for an MK purse.
That's nothing really.

You know what they say about those who eat frogs.

Exactly my thoughts. Goes to show she isn't just broke and cheap but schlocky and unambitious. For a bag that cost less than $400 she sold herself and not ashame to flaunt it just portrays her as one who's classless. She sure needs grooming on how to become a runs girl. This is shameful.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Sunglow: 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
PureWays:
Dorothy is a girl
Dorothy is so stvpid that she displays things meant to be kept secret on social media..
Later in the future when she finds it hard to marry or have a good relationship, Dorothy will cry foul.
Dorothy is a dirty, pathetic wh*re, Ooh! I forgot, she's stvpid too.

Be wise.
Don't be like Dorothy.
You think say na everybody wan marry.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Sunglow: 3:12pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
As in the very best that will spoil them silly and worship the ground they walk on.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by danxzy: 3:17pm On May 03, 2016
na ur body bought it for u but remember HIV is real
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Samakus(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2016
Mugabe told her something...

Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
dats wat annoys me thou
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Sierusvirus(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
you just hit the nail on the head.

quote author=GloriaNinja post=45268285]that's her own cup of coffee, if she contracts disease or get used for ritual, she will more than satisfied.[/quote]
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by fireforfire: 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
Which one be "ode" wen dem dey call dem sef?
Is dt a new love name
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by GloriaNinja(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Africanspirit:
. Perfect verb: contract
ahaha, English credit giver and Basher too, you are funny and i hope i don't laugh my way to clonus o
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by OlowoB(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2016
Ioannes:

I unravelled that mystery when I realised that it's karma at work. for me that's the only logical explanation.

deeds from past lives are repaid in this life, and those of this life will be repaid in the next reincarnation.

that's why the Bible says, what you sow, you shall surely reap.

any other explanation pales in comparison.

very very interesting submission, you may be right ...who knows.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by hardestyoung(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2016
you just did grin grin
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I don't comment on the day-to-day activities of hoes..
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Haich(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
Just 75k?
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by livinstone8(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2016
why does she think we are interested in this? You don't need to tells us how y'all go about ur hoeness undecided
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by lacapine: 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
true most of the time cos they have mastered the art of knowing how to play tricks on a man's mind.while the good girls would be waiting for the man to fall on their laps and at the end of the day, they often loose out .
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by shamerico(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
At the end of the day, wetin she go use the bag carry na mumu things like bra pant and tissue papers.....who she help? 78k bag iranu!!
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by adatemi: 6:34pm On May 03, 2016
N79? $398 x 320 = 127,360
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2016
Consumerism, a loaded weapon of mass distraction pointed at the forehead of brain dead Africans. Even a billion dollars won't be enough to keep up with this fraudulent capitalist lifestyle
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2016
OlowoB:

very very interesting submission, you may be right ...who knows.

Yeah bro.
Re: Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her by diva90: 7:34pm On May 03, 2016
The ironic thing is that this man is most likely a married man who has never bought his wife a handbag that costs that much but would rather spend on a random side chic!

Secondly, michael kors is the cheapest of all luxury handbags. Let us know when he buys you a $5000 Chanel bag!

Thirdly I don't know why a girl would wait for a man to do these things for her when she can make her own money and buy herself anything she wants. So many lazy girls out there who would pay for everything and anything by spreading their legs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.