Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) (1779 Views)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2016
Ok....am self employed and was about going for a trip this morning but somehow it was postponed so i decided to give myself a treat. And yes am a bachelor and searching tongue

Am not a good cook oh, infact am the worst cook ever but today na today.

So join me as i cook my very first fried beans and blasted eggs (eggs mixed with water and other stuff grin) with yam.

- I parboiled the beans and added little salt.
- poured it in a bowl
-sliced onion (plenty), fresh pepper & tomatoes
-Added crayfish to the sliced bunch
-Measured small palm oil in pot (didnt know how to gauge it oh)
-heat the oil in fire until its a bit bleached
-then added the aroma giant ---- curry grin
- Poured the sliced bunch in the heated oil and stirred for 2 mins (dont like the sliced stuff over cooked).
Then I added the boiled beans and stirred for another 2 mins.
BINGO!!!! Beans is ready grin

- I sliced the yam into flats added a pinch of salt and fried. Now i dont know how to know its done so i just waited till its brownish grin grin

Now forget the grammer for the eggs, i just added a pinch of maggi and dried pepper (no salt).

Food is ready.....i hope its sweet oh.....pics below....

Experts in the house biko correct me where am wrong oh cos its my first time doing this.

Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by benedictnsi(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2016
Hope say e no go purge person gringringrin

Knock!!

Knock!!!

Knock!!!!

Make i come in
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by vizkiz: 9:52am On May 03, 2016
This is air pollution grin
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by iceberylin(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2016
Beans without Weed undecided
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2016
More

Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
iceberylin:
Beans without Weed(

grin grin hahaha.....no weed oh
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
Food is ready.....come and join me grin

Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by iceberylin(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2016
databoy247:

grin grin hahaha.....no weed oh

Enjoy.....
It's near perfect wink
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2016
I don wack finish.

Observation: Its sweet but not enough pepper.....kai undecided
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by cruzita(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2016
grin u mumu small
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2016
cruzita:
grin u mumu small
How na?
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2016
I almost ate my screen
Almost

Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
so people dey fry beans
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by qhutetomsel(f): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
Looks yummy!

OP you tried...

My brother cannot even boil water angry
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
so people dey fry beans
Yeah and it could be so sweet depending on how good you are. Though I prefer it with groundnut oil, fresh tomato and pepper, dodo, and the boiled beans must be so soft. having eggs or curry in beans is a major turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by databoy247(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
ogorwyne:

Yeah and it could be so sweet depending on how good you are. Though I prefer it with groundnut oil, fresh tomato and pepper, dodo, and the boiled beans must be so soft. having eggs or curry in beans is a major turn off for me.

You are missing oh grin

And yes the beans is damn soft.
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by LegalBaby(f): 1:43pm On May 03, 2016
this got me a tad hungry

1 Like

Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2016
databoy247:

You are missing oh grin

And yes the beans is damn soft.
Lol, I don't think so. Eggs and curry in beans doesn't move me. A friend visited me recently and prepared it with spices and eggs. I couldn't even eat it, and she felt bad. But that's just me.
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2016
Not bad bro... Hope your wiffy finds you soon and hope you find your wiffy soon enough.
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by queencalipso(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2016
op that your crayfish can choke somebody OK!!
Re: Am Cooking My First Fried Beans, With Yam & Blasted Eggs (pics) by marlvis(f): 4:48pm On May 03, 2016
grin. looks _**** but am not hungry..

(1) (Reply)

Former Nollywood Actor, Kayode Ogunyemi Weds An Irish Man (Gay Marriage) Photos / Techniques On How To Make Love With Her / When A Girl Greets A Guy Does It Mean Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.