Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (30390 Views)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by xendra: 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty na so you dey take fail exam, i talk say i fit vex, no be i don vex,
Can you spot the difference between the two now?
I didn't say it based on what you wrote, I said it based on how you wrote. spot the difference now?
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by butanep(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
2dugged:
I have been asking myself same question, cod I have always wanted to meet a senators son

Is your father or mother a senator or governor? Do you attend institution where senator children school? Do you club or logged where senator children club... if not, then I shake my head...

You don't need a senator's son, you just need opportunities to become wealthy in life, then you will be naturally attracted to the rich class.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by hungryboy(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
xendra:
I didn't say it based on what you wrote, I said it based on how you wrote. spot the difference now?
ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by sitibemfen(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
The rich hardly have dealings with the poor because, by nature, the poor is despised.Sometimes the poor is deficient of expected qualities.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Bensquare1(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
Bird of d same feather alwayz flock 2geda[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by hornyman(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:

...yea...so far as hr is hardworking and works towards his dream/goal!smiley

Adontbeliveyou
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by jokeydamson(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Well, i dunno sha...but one thing i know in life is, immediately you go up in life, you will never wanna come down again, even you op.
i agree with u dear,d root of all evil "money" av really turn humans to something else ......the rich wanna keep dere money blooming
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by jokeydamson(f): 10:28pm On May 04, 2016
sitibemfen:
The rich hardly have dealings with the poor because, by nature, the poor is despised.Sometimes the poor is deficient of expected qualities.
dnt say d poor are dispised cus without d poor eg....farmers to provide food,the rich will go hungry therefore,money will be put to shame.......fingers can never be equal
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by jokeydamson(f): 10:32pm On May 04, 2016
No specific reason....just knw dat in dis life there will always be d poor average and the rich,No man can save dat except jah..
so d rich will keep trending aswell d poor

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nayok(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2016
Religiously, is the will of God that prevail
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Tolubory(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:
.....Good day friends!....Nawa oo,the weather is super hot....

let's discuss friends,.. I have got a question to ask...

why do most wealthy guys end up marrying rich beautiful ladies...and the poor,marry the poor!

you will hear news like....

aminat,daughter of senator ahmed weds umaru,son of the Kaduna governor...

miss titilayo daughter of Mr ogundele,a famous nollywood actress,gets married to her fiancé, alhaji musa,the richest man in Africa!

miss ngozi uju,..the beautiful musician pre wedding pictures with her fiancé, emeke nzeogwu,the owner of CBA company!

and many more...while the poor marry the poor!...and gives birth to dozens of children they can't be able to take care of!

am asking out of curiosity,please no bashing!

*adjust my specs,ready to read comments*smiley

This world can never be balance......
The gap between the Rich and the poor 95% 5 %
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Lotechi(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2016
ur argument is flawed!!! the rich also marry the poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by true2home(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2016
My observation is that the rich are usually from the poor home. Remember the yoruba saying; "Ati apata di de lo di omo ire" But once they become rich, they act as if they have always been rich. Secondly, You marry who you associate with most of the time.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by ku4get(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
Bee and house fly are never playmates.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by nkemjacob2(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Na who u tink say 1 suffer? And if we cud c any poor getting maried to the rich, it cud b d rich boy marrying d poor girl, but rare cases u c d rich girl marrying the poor men.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by mikool007(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:
.....Good day friends!....Nawa oo,the weather is super hot....

let's discuss friends,.. I have got a question to ask...

why do most wealthy guys end up marrying rich beautiful ladies...and the poor,marry the poor!

you will hear news like....

aminat,daughter of senator ahmed weds umaru,son of the Kaduna governor...

miss titilayo daughter of Mr ogundele,a famous nollywood actress,gets married to her fiancé, alhaji musa,the richest man in Africa!

miss ngozi uju,..the beautiful musician pre wedding pictures with her fiancé, emeke nzeogwu,the owner of CBA company!

and many more...while the poor marry the poor!...and gives birth to dozens of children they can't be able to take care of!

am asking out of curiosity,please no bashing!

*adjust my specs,ready to read comments*smiley

Look....look....all dese r all on d dirt road d major fact is we are all greedy *op evn dis ur post is a sign of d selfishness we all share by blood, y wud u js sit 1 early morning nd cook up jealousy in ur mind about d rich marrying each other nd wat nt, nd all ov us with d same spirit came here nd startd deciding wh shud marry wh like we r our 4-fathers. It's nt a national issue:it can't be amended;it's life;suckid'up
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by titosantana(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2016
Onegai:

It wasn't always like that. In the 1980s, everyone went to Federal schools (university and secondary) and mingled. Oyeguns went to UNIBEN, Aminashauns attended UNILAG, Babangidas went to FGGC and QC, all the guys went to KC, Ambode attend FGC and the list goes on. It was calculated to intermix the social classes and it worked: rich kids made friends with middle class kids and pulled them up through marriage and business to form an upper middle class and strengthen the middle class. The distribution of wealth was better for the masses (more people with financial buying strength is a better economy. The proof of this is how our appetite for imports grew. Much more money and access to it flowed). Femi Otedola was a former Governor's son but Nana Attah wasn't. And they got married, as did an Okoya daughter to a guy of lower class and Igbenedion's daughter as well. Estates were a mix of rich and poor (Festac, Ikoyi, Surulere, Apapa).

But then the 1990s came and the corruption was swinging into peak mode. And the rot was eating away at the masses so things got more dangerous in society. So the rich started shielding themselves off (private schools like Corona and Home Science became popular) and by the 2000s, private universities grew as well. And estates became more exclusive (Nicon town, 1004, Friends Colony, Ikoyi).

So the classes no longer mix as freely and the next place they can meet is Social Media. There are billionaire's kids on Nairaland and Instagram and Twitter, same as kids from Mushin (btw, anyone with a moniker with the words "rich, wealthy, billionaire"etc is a struggler trying to impress people who don't know better).

The intermingling of classes helped distribute wealth because it helped create chances for people of all backgrounds to meet and see that they needed each other. Now, that's getting harder. And the poor are working harder to break into the upper classes. There's so much golddigging from men and women (just tell a guy or girl thay your parents live in Ikoyi and see how fast they start toasting you and declaring commitment. Then tell them you live in Surulere and watch how the same people take their "time to get to know you better before thinking of dating"wink. And the middle class is shrinking.
You nailed it!
But this days even if they attend same school, their chances of becoming husband and wife is one in hundred.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by titosantana(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2016
true2home:
My observation is that the rich are usually from the poor home. Remember the yoruba saying; "Ati apata di de lo di omo ire" But once they become rich, they act as if they have always been rich. Secondly, You marry who you associate with most of the time.
Yes o, I keep wondering why humans are like this. I know of a man here in Abuja, as at ten years ago he used to borrow as little as N1000 from Meruwa (the Hausas that hawk water), now he's rich, has two estates and lots of duplexes and fleet of cars. But to my surprise he treats the poor as though they were lepers, like some freak or something. He even refrain his children from mingling with the poor let alone have a relationship with them. He's too quick to call people with little or no possessions poor people. He would say: you this poor people, get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by TrollinStone: 1:15am On May 05, 2016
Precel1:
i think its cos birds of same feather flock together.... but sometimes the opposite works better #FTC

Exactly. If poor & rich ppl mingled more they'd marry each other more often
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Mordyb: 2:47am On May 05, 2016
Simply because like two parallel lines they can Never meet
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Ndipe(m): 3:27am On May 05, 2016
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by goooze(m): 4:38am On May 05, 2016
It is a way of preserving their wealth.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by lacreamieboie(m): 5:29am On May 05, 2016
Hy refiner... Can I get to know u better via a chatting media? I'm no NL joking guy... I'm serious here. Thanks...
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nobody: 6:19am On May 05, 2016
butanep:

Is your father or mother a senator or governor? Do you attend institution where senator children school? Do you club or logged where senator children club... if not, then I shake my head...

You don't need a senator's son, you just need opportunities to become wealthy in life, then you will be naturally attracted to the rich class.

becoming rich is impossible except oluwa picks my call like that of olajumoke, which I doubt is one in two billion cases or make I go do blood money?
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by 6digitscomrade: 6:42am On May 05, 2016
thats simply the becuz the rich is always out of the reach of the poor...and the poor are always within their own radius..and they live and wax in hope..huh
Precel1:
i think its cos birds of same feather flock together.... but sometimes the opposite works better #FTC
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by butanep(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2016
2dugged:
becoming rich is impossible except oluwa picks my call like that of olajumoke, which I doubt is one in two billion cases or make I go do blood money?

You don't have to doubt the possibility of becoming wealthy. It can happen even tomorrow. We can't predict what tomorrow holds for us, that the more reason you just have to be optimistic about life.

Olajumoke never knew she will become famous and rich @ this time but the doors of opportunities open to her. It was her time.

When you time comes, even that old woman in your village can't stop you. Just believe your time will come soon...

... your dp really show how desperate you are about having money.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by ogunronbi18(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2016
Precel1:
bro neva make a blunder again..it should be (bird of a feather flock together) u have to ommit .....THE SAME.....i may nt know than u, but i tink this can help a little, thanks bro.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nobody: 7:25am On May 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Why do men have to be erect and the women have to be wet before intercourse? undecided
Haaa ori ę wambe ...

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by engrkaz(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2016
Because ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity.....
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nobody: 9:10am On May 05, 2016
butanep:

You don't have to doubt the possibility of becoming wealthy. It can happen even tomorrow. We can't predict what tomorrow holds for us, that the more reason you just have to be optimistic about life.

Olajumoke never knew she will become famous and rich @ this time but the doors of opportunities open to her. It was her time.

When you time comes, even that old woman in your village can't stop you. Just believe your time will come soon...

... your dp really show how desperate you are about having money.
I would rather be surprised than to hope and be frustrated, hope will only lead me to depression as the odds of breaking free from the shackles of poverty is one in a million,I can't live on that,I might end up hoping too much and loose my mind, or do something stupid, all this talk about believe in yourself, have faith,miracles exists,blah blah is just to keep the poor in check psychologically so they dont revolt and the rich gets to enjoy their money in peace,it takes a lot of energy to hope of which I lack,reality check says my chances are slim,so why punish myself by waiting for what will not be,the rich have made the gap so wide, crossing over will require extra forces
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Fourwinds: 10:41am On May 05, 2016
refiner:

...and I said nop!undecided
he means on bed... Dats where lazy guys are very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.