Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (28770 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by DedeNkem: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business

Yes, it's true! Nigeria is not only the worst place to do business, it is worst in everything!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
TheNextAce:
I believe in this country. Nigeria will rise again!

sure.. when Ghana becomes the US

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
Has Ghana economy better or the aforementioned countries. Smh
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by freedom96: 12:57pm On May 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Courtesy of PMD, all hail to the Dullard. His wonders is appalling
I want to slap u ryt now
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by nkemjacob2(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
Tank u IMF we no about it. Its better we b d worst country to do business and clean our country mess. Take ur damn statistics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by akoladejesu(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
As e dey hot!
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Spanner4(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
I won't say anything bad about Buhari because I want him to take me with him on his next world tour.

This guy must be funny
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by meeky007(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
4GET DOS TINS. BUY NAIJA TO GROW NAIRA.SIMPLE
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
Buhari will need to set up a committee that will read and break this grammars down to him before he can even comprehend what world bank is trynna say here.

Where madam kemi?? She has already vanished to mercury.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by johntaiwo123(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
NA LIE!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Peacetemi: 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
Spanner4:

This guy must be funny
Bro I'm serious o
I just wanna disappear I don tire for this country cry cry
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by maestroz: 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
abeg who get groundnut, I wan soak garri this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by goshen26: 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
And then?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Dareal90s(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
Na true, but God is at work..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by omonla555: 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
chido20:
am nt surprised thou. since the dullard is in power we can't move forward

You will not move forward, but I will move forward.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by 9jatatafo(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
Despite all the foreign trips by PMB.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
freedom96:
I want to slap u ryt now
isn't it better to direct the slap to the dullard, factory setting things
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
We don't need a Prophet to tell us how unsafe it I to do business in a country without electricity, motorable roads, multiple options of transportation "affordable" ,loans and what have you......
Am tired....
Back to playing subway sufers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by EbukaLive(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Seriously. Nigerians need to read more. And IMF/World Bank no be by force. We no want your loans...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by hothead(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Success doesnt happen in a straight line. Up and downs, then more Ups and less downs, then more consistent ups then, slowdowns, then hopefully jet engine ups.

Hopefully sha, this would be our story.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Excuzeme: 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Yeah! We heard that BEFORE!

This is the kind of Campaign of Calumny that follows, when you have a President that refuses to bow to the pressure of taking an IMF/World Bank loan so that the country can become another 21st SLAVE of Western institutions.

If dem no wan do business with us, they can phuck-off!
We dont need them to do our Farming business grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Imortal001: 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
Category1:

[size=13pt]ogbeni let's here word with ur stupid bubu that bubu this. undecided
What will bubu do? Since he hasn't agreed to sign with the imf what has it changed in Nigeria? .whether u like it or not, Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the worst place to do business...
A country where u don't have power and good road network can never be a good destination for business.

Bubu won't do anything in this country. He's an illiterate!
[/size]
u weh be literate, where u Dey wen people dey buy presidential ticket. Nigeria will be great again, kill urse'f wen that happen.. Yeye dey smell!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by TPAND(f): 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
This is coming in the era of change.

Buhari has ruined the good works of the former administration. Quote me and get a thunderous slap.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Spanner4(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
Bro I'm serious o
I just wanna disappear I don tire for this country cry cry

U jst dey get tired, me self don tire tey tey for dis country. Guy na to port change country
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by youngeagle(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
Ah ah...this is bad na,they send this people sef...meanwhile our Hero made this same country business frndly last time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by simplyakinz(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
Shey na today? It has been worse since 1999 wen PDP dey chop our money like wen ant dey chop sugar.. Dere is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Flexskillz(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2016
A lot of people don't read a post before commenting. What position where we last year before PMB took over? What was it 2-3years ago? IMF loan has nothing to do with it. All the indices used in measuring are very valid and are thing that you and I know.
How will businesses thrive where there is no power, no good road network and harsh govt policies. Hw many people can secure a loan easily?
Things are worse now! But the situation can still be salvaged. God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
Preach preacher!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by genuinechimere(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
All these people saying Nigeria will be great again. Was there any time Nigeria was great?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by simplyakinz(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
TPAND:
This is coming in the era of change.

Buhari has ruined the good works of the former administration. Quote me and get a thunderous slap.
What is Nigeria position for the past 16yrs.. #aproko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.