Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Grew My Hair Long - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Grew My Hair Long (3848 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked / My Hair My Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Grew My Hair Long by fashionista24: 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
For a long time, I struggled with growing out my hair. I bought so many hair products but it seemed like my hair could not grow pass a certain point. To be specific I wanted my hair to fall to my back, but when it grows out a bit, it will break off and leave me starting from scratch. Because of that I had to depend fully on hair extensions. It was not until when I started reading different hair blogs bout how to treat your hair that I decided to give my hair growth another shot.

So taking some of the tips from some hair blogs like Rehairducation, HJ Organic, Naija hair can grow, I went shopping for a few hair products they recommended;

I bought Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor, Hydrating Sleek by Argan oil and HJ Organic Fast Hair Growth Recipe.

The Aphogee is superb for protein treatment, gives my hair strength, and I use that like once in 2 weeks to strengthen my hair whenever its too limp. Then the Hydrating Sleek by Argan oil Shampoo and Conditioner,is what I use for my regular moisturizing shampoo and conditioner,it is sooo good, I love, it makes my hair very soft and silky,I normally shampoo only once a week. Its not easy to find, only a few stores sell it, but if you want to buy it you can always check online to seek for it. Then lastly my most favorite hair treatment product which I am sooo happy to have discovered is Fast Hair Growth Recipe by HJ Organic. I LOOOOVE this treatment, it grew out my hair super fast, I use it as a daily hair moisturizer when my hair is dry, I would rub it on my scalp and all over my hair and my hair just sleeks instantly and in like a week my hair is much longer and thicker. Its also a natural treatment so it really is perfect for people that dont want harsh chemicals like me wink
I have been very consistent with my hair regimen and I felt I should share my experience with anyone who might be struggling with their hair. You can see in my photo how short and damaged my hair looked before and what it looks like now. Try this and thank me later

Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by achinaboy(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
before,you combed your hair back, after you combed your hair forward, i can't see the growth,nice fingers tho

3 Likes

Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by tuzeriouz: 3:19pm On May 03, 2016
fashionista24:
For a long time, I struggled with growing out my hair. I bought so many hair products but it seemed like my hair could not grow pass a certain point. To be specific I wanted my hair to fall to my back, but when it grows out a bit, it will break off and leave me starting from scratch. Because of that I had to depend fully on hair extensions. It was not until when I started reading different hair blogs bout how to treat your hair that I decided to give my hair growth another shot.

So taking some of the tips from some hair blogs like Rehairducation, HJ Organic, Naija hair can grow, I went shopping for a few hair products they recommended;

I bought Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor, Hydrating Sleek by Argan oil and HJ Organic Fast Hair Growth Recipe.

The Aphogee is superb for protein treatment, gives my hair strength, and I use that like once in 2 weeks to strengthen my hair whenever its too limp. Then the Hydrating Sleek by Argan oil Shampoo and Conditioner,is what I use for my regular moisturizing shampoo and conditioner,it is sooo good, I love, it makes my hair very soft and silky,I normally shampoo only once a week. Its not easy to find, only a few stores sell it, but if you want to buy it you can always check online to seek for it. Then lastly my most favorite hair treatment product which I am sooo happy to have discovered is Fast Hair Growth Recipe by HJ Organic. I LOOOOVE this treatment, it grew out my hair super fast, I use it as a daily hair moisturizer when my hair is dry, I would rub it on my scalp and all over my hair and my hair just sleeks instantly and in like a week my hair is much longer and thicker. Its also a natural treatment so it really is perfect for people that dont want harsh chemicals like me wink
I have been very consistent with my hair regimen and I felt I should share my experience with anyone who might be struggling with their hair. You can see in my photo how short and damaged my hair looked before and what it looks like now. Try this and thank me later

u fyn shaa
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Lubixy(f): 5:34pm On May 03, 2016
Tnkz 4 sharing anyway, i wil lyk to kw d prices of dis tins u metiond esp d Hjorganic nd also to kw if it wrks on natural hair u can e-mail me on Cjjoy20@gmail.com
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by fashionista24: 6:47pm On May 03, 2016
@ Lubixy- yes the HJ Organic fast hair growth recipe works for both relaxed and natural hair types. I don't have the exact current price but I will email you the link for the fast hair growth recipe
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by fred4fred: 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
I dont know about Hydrating Sleek, but def HJ Organic is one i'll put my money on any day. My friend told me about it and i got one at the supermarket in Luth and true to his words, it has made my really soft so te i don becom Oyinbo naija cool. I now wear my hair in diferent styles without relaxer. great product!

1 Like

Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Lubixy(f): 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
fashionista24:
@ Lubixy- yes the HJ Organic fast hair growth recipe works for both relaxed and natural hair types. I don't have the exact current price but I will email you the link for the fast hair growth recipe
tnkz dear wil b xpectin it
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by kgurl24: 7:41pm On May 03, 2016
They no longer sell HJorganic at Luth o, dont no y,I had to buy from Konga, buh u rite it really works
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Destinygrl(f): 8:24pm On May 03, 2016
OK another product to add to my stash
God help me
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Naturalista(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
I actually sell the Hydrating sleek Argan oil shampoo and conditioner in my shop.It is called Hawaiian Silky Argan Oil.I have a store where I sell hair products at Yaba main shopping complex.Shop A2061.Feel free to pop in anytime or call 08029554160.

Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by actoor(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
[email][/email]
Naturalista:
I actually sell the Hydrating sleek Argan oil shampoo and conditioner in my shop.It is called Hawaiian Silky Argan Oil.I have a store where I sell hair products at Yaba main shopping complex.Shop A2061.Feel free to pop in anytime or call 08029554160.

Not to misled people
Can you please educate us about the products? Because, some products are not mean for African hair.
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Sandydayz(f): 8:35am On May 04, 2016
achinaboy:
before,you combed your hair back, after you combed your hair forward, i can't see the growth,nice fingers tho
Hahhahaha cheesy
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by fashionista24: 9:39am On May 04, 2016
Hey guys, I may not be able to respond to every one individually but here is some answers to the questions you might have; So the hydrating sleek shampoo and conditioner I use is Sulphate and Paraben free (S&P). S&P free means that it's does not strip the hair of its natural oils like most shampoo and conditioners do. So after washing and conditioning my hair, I am left with clean and silky hair.That is why I use it. For where to buy it, Someone who sells it has posted her contact details on this post, so you guys can contact her.

For HJ Organic Fast hair growth recipe, this is what I used and I still use to grow my hair fast. It is strictly for african hair, but it is not sold in stores anymore. I now purchase mine directly from their website. But for this treatment, I use it 3 days every week by applying on my scalp and edges, my goal is to grow my hair length to the middle of my back and HJ Organic is strictly for hair growth and hair repair, that's why I use it.Their website is www.hjorganic.com and their contact is 08061191141

Then the Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor Protein treatment, this I use for when my hair gets weak, especially a week before I undergo a chemical relaxer, I make sure my hair is strong enough to withstand the chemical process. I normally buy this from Allure Beauty Store, their shop is somewhere in Ikeja but their number is 08166242541.

I get a lot of questions about my hair and even though I am not a professional hairdresser, I have been through hell of struggling with having long and healthy hair that I can wear out confidently. So I am more than happy to share my tips with anyone who might be going through the same delima. Anyway goodluck to those who will be trying out my regimen and I hope I have covered all your questions in this post.
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Naturalista(f): 10:30pm On May 04, 2016
actoor:
[email][/email]

Not to misled people
Can you please educate us about the products? Because, some products are not mean for African hair.

As it is boldly written. It is for all hair types.The beauty about the product is that it doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils.It is also sulphate and parabean free.It is a very good product.I would highly recommend it.

1 Like

Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Naturalista(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2016
After using the Hawaiian silky shampoo and conditioner it can be followed with the healing oil treatment for best results.The treatment helps to stop breakage,softens the hair ,repairs hair from excessive chemical use and also makes the hair fuller .It comes in the travel size and normal size.It is sulphate and parabean free.

Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Naturalista(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for your calls and patronage.We have various organic products for your hair care.Call today.
Re: How I Grew My Hair Long by Naturalista(f): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Original amla oil available.Call 08029554160 or what's app 08032022347.

(1) (Reply)

"Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. / Carotone Black Spot Corrector / Braided Wigs For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.