Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London (55344 Views)

Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Bisola Hangs Out With Empress Njamah, Seyi Law At Nightofathousandlaffs / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by franco3075q(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2016
Omo na breast b dat? Abi na

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Cbeatz(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2016
Those boobs aren't grt letz agree on dat but some gals replying on this thread acting lyk S.U their boobs are like 50 KOBO!!!
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by wwhale(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
I mean bio power fertilizer is processed without koH and NaoH office address plot 91A third avenue gwarinpa pls call wale on 08062265532 watsap
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by khadijah12(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
I'm not even surprised that guys are always complaining about women that don't have perky boobs anymore but when girls do it, it just baffles me. Bringing a fellow woman down. Don't they (both sexes) remember than their mothers don't have perky boobs anymore? You're indirectly insulting your mothers and your wives and future daughters. Even women on covers of magazines use breast lifters, so stop deceiving yourselves. Some women in their 20s even have saggy boobs and some of you will come and say "this girl is pained that's why she's typing all this" that's one is not my business. Just stop body shaming people cause God that created them is not foolish and you can't create saggy boobs not to talk of perky boobs!

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by 900warriorz: 5:59pm On May 03, 2016
Her breast be like omelette She's not even hot!

Her black ass be like my paale Volkswagen brake pad! #op, i no dey like am ooo!

Pukes on thread

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by khadijah12(f): 6:01pm On May 03, 2016
wasak:
The guy is fully covered, the girl is almost totally naked. Ladies who wonder why men objectify ladies, that's the exact reason because they make it seem as though it's only their nudity they have to offer.

Men should only objectify the ladies that are dressed that way
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
her ass is actually black. strange lady

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by wwhale(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
Bio power seaweed fertilizer processed without koH or NoaH buy yours now.it is use plant and animal to grow faster healthier and stronger.call wale now on 08062265532.watsap 08062265532 or u can call 09083959580

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by playtheblues(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
I don't even think you love Igbos from the way you sound.

VivianUdeogu:
I know this girl personally. I wont reveal her name but she is from Aguata LG in Anambra state. Just look at how she disgraced herself and our tribe.
Igbo girls should stop disgracing the Igbo race. We igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicule to our tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by pamsnod: 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
Oh my God, this world is becoming something else, woe to dt dressing! Where are the blessed women again?.funny after all, guys blindly appreciate those

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Mikylopez(f): 6:12pm On May 03, 2016
nd her friend will be like......omg! baby la hot give me 360 guys go suffer.....d mumu sef go dey happy babe make i go cum.... :Pnd wot am i even typin.*sips green tea*...
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by kudos4u(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
Olympus and London falls at the same time shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by link2jude(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
This gal is a virgin... I know her personally.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Cbeatz(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
khadijah12:
I'm not even surprised that guys are always complaining about women that don't have perky boobs anymore but when girls do it, it just baffles me. Bringing a fellow woman down. Don't they (both sexes) remember than their mothers don't have perky boobs anymore? You're indirectly insulting your mothers and your wives and future daughters. Even women on covers of magazines use breast lifters, so stop deceiving yourselves. Some women in their 20s even have saggy boobs and some of you will come and say "this girl is pained that's why she's typing all this" that's one is not my business. Just stop body shaming people cause God that created them is not foolish and you can't create saggy boobs not to talk of perky boobs!
3 GBOSA FOR A wise and logical lady *high-fives khadijah then walks out while throwing the middle finger at the stupid cunts bashing the lady*
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Trulie(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2016
the breast dey do like e dey mime MI lines "...peace I wish upon u n***a asalamaleikun.."

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by xtervaganza(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2016
What's wrong with some people? angry angry angry

So what's hot here? Is it her Olympus has fallen boobs or her bleached face and black yansh?

Nonsense angry angry angry
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by petermichaels(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
Rubbish as dis also nids to b banned.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by itunity007(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2016
RIP TO HER BOBI undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Cbeatz(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2016
petermichaels:
Rubbish as dis also nids to b banned.
Ban ti takeover

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Ekaka1(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
My gosh what kind of expired breasts is that
Buhari fit even manage those ones , but what about those stretch marks for around her yansh area....anyahmahhhhh....I wan puke abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Ekaka1(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2016
itunity007:
RIP TO HER BOBI undecided
That's her funeral sad
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Bowwow11(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
hot indeed
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by back2sender: 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
My gosh what kind of expired breasts is that
Please tell me she is not a nigerian
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by lomprico(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2016
Kolababe:
Yesterday was the first ever Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats concert in London and Seyi Law hosted the show. He was however on stage with another hot Nigerian lady which he really couldn’t take his eyes off. Not that he couldn’t take his eyes off her, but on her two major assets as seen in photo number 3 and 4. But if na you nko, who no like free show, lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/check-out-hot-lady-who-was-on-stage.html?m=0

Dem iron her breast?
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by captianfreeman(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
Op, where are the assets. ? undecided
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Nigga44: 6:35pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I know this girl personally. I wont reveal her name but she is from Aguata LG in Anambra state. Just look at how she disgraced herself and our tribe.
Igbo girls should stop disgracing the Igbo race. We igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicule to our tribe.
I swear una Yoruba people no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by Rexeffiom(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
cant see the fire

HBD dear

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by JoeCutie(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
undecided
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by phantom(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Look at mushin slippers she calls breast....*Olympus has fallen"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....some nairalanders dey mad sha....
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by realnas(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
Is it that she has never heard a thing called padded bra?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by repogirl(f): 6:47pm On May 03, 2016
She should be fined for exposing breasts that look like Olympus has finally collapsed pata.

Ah ahn, they invented correct bras to help this kind thing Na. undecided is not by force to expose breast jare!
Re: Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London by bisiboi(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
Guys lets take things serious oooo...... I know we ar friends here but we must have boundaries...... Who gave the president of Nigeria my phone number?í í° evening all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.