Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Are People Selling Their Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are People Selling Their Adsense (9321 Views)

Who Has Received Their Adsense October Payment / Why Do People Sell Their Adsense Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by georgen2u(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2016
I thought adsense was meant to be used to make money? Why do people sell their own. Its that they don't want to make money again?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by mr2kay(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
We don't sell our own rather we make it available to bloggers easily and fast,not all are bloggers. do you understand the scope ****

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by tony5002x: 2:02pm On May 03, 2016
That's another way of making online grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by tooman: 6:29am On May 07, 2016
just like that
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by suxes2005(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2016
Be careful.

Some are scam
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by webincomeplus(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2016
Some are selling because they've made a business out of creating Adsense accounts for bloggers who need it but are finding it hard to get approval.

However, most sellers are disappointed bloggers who hopped onto the bandwagon of blogging with the hope of becoming the next Linda Ikeji within 2 months of doing "copy and paste". Ironically, such people get approved for Adsense, but they're unable to earn any decent income from it. So, they decide to sell the account as an exit strategy.

And now that buying Adsense accounts is the trend among those who can't get approved, it's expectable that someone would buy now, sell after some months to another aspiring blogger who will also sell later due to disappointment.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by sarzwizard(m): 6:31am On May 07, 2016
Money everywhere!!
Since they got it free and they have many,why not sell them

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by adedolapo4(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2016
Because they don't make money from it!
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by DaBullIT(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2016
easy scam
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by ourkobo: 6:33am On May 07, 2016
wait
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Mediapace: 6:35am On May 07, 2016
Money everywhere!!
Since they got it free and they have many,why not sell them ?
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by telim: 6:45am On May 07, 2016
Selling adsense accounts is another form of making money online, there are experts in the blackmarket that trick Google staffs to approve adsense accounts as fast as possible, Those guys are something else.
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Btppolitics: 6:45am On May 07, 2016
heheh
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by WebSurfer(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2016
Nigeria is a funny place.. That's why
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by successbase(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2016
Watching
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2016
questions for d gods
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by telim: 6:54am On May 07, 2016
WebSurfer:
Nigeria is a funny place.. That's why
These is something that it's in high demand world wide and not peculiar to Nigeria alone. A visit to the market section of blackhat forums Will convince you...

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by misscall247: 6:59am On May 07, 2016
pls how will I sell mine
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by nmreports: 7:04am On May 07, 2016
I think they are selling it because they have no need for it anymore.
Abi
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by marlockj: 7:06am On May 07, 2016
Below is the reason

Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Nobody: 7:07am On May 07, 2016
Jjba.
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by imbefool(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2016
Because they don't have sense tongue
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by idolda: 7:31am On May 07, 2016
Op, why do you think people sell dollars? Adsense trading is another form of business. Get that!
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Arnoldo(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2016
webincomeplus:
Some are selling because they've made a business out of creating Adsense accounts for bloggers who need it but are finding it hard to get approval.

However, most sellers are disappointed bloggers who hopped onto the bandwagon of blogging with the hope of becoming the next Linda Ikeji within 2 months of doing "copy and paste". Ironically, such people get approved for Adsense, but they're unable to earn any decent income from it. So, they decide to sell the account as an exit strategy.

And now that buying Adsense accounts is the trend among those who can't get approved, it's expectable that someone would buy now, sell after some months to another aspiring blogger who will also sell later due to disappointment.
Well said..by d way i have 2 uk and 1usa adsense for sale
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by sinceraconcept(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2016
Arnoldo:
howw much do you want to sell them?
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Emmysteve(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2016
Arnoldo:
I want to buy. Hope you are for real?
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Nobody: 8:11am On May 07, 2016
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Zdoh(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2016
Another source of income,we all can not lying on the same direction.
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by Thatitan234(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2016
I really want to sell mine... Im not making use of it sef.
Interested bloggers should please message me.
pls I'm not a scammer oo
Re: Why Are People Selling Their Adsense by nairanews247: 8:35am On May 07, 2016
Just observing

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / My Website Is Showing "404 Error" / Top 8 Reasons To Make Visitors Addicted And Come Back To Your Website - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.