Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Book Publishing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Publishing (900 Views)

Help With Book Publishing / The Latest:nigerian Book Publishing, Writing And Marketing. / Book Publishing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Publishing by esilove(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2006
BOOK PUBLISHING
Please, I am a lover of Nairaland forum i so much love this site. Infact i always dream about this site when ever I'm asleep. God bless the introducer and the management of this site.

Please I have intention of writing my first  book on personality improvement.  This book is intended to be about nine chapters book. I don't know if anybody is there to advice me on how to start this journey of a thousand miles which must start with a step. The aspects i need help is where to source information, how to raise the finance and any other area that deem necessary. BELOW IS AN ATTECHEMENT OF 1ST PAGE OF CHAPTER THREE
Thanks beloved friends of nairaland.

you can send me an e-mail 
esilove4real@yahoo.com
Re: Book Publishing by esilove(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2006
BOOK PUBLISHING
Please, I am a lover of Nairaland forum i so much love this site. Infact i always dream about this site when ever I'm asleep. God bless the introducer and the management of this site.

Please I have intention of writing my first book on personality improvement. This book is intended to be about nine chapters book. I don't know if anybody is there to advice me on how to start this journey of a thousand miles which must start with a step. The aspects i need help is where to source information, how to raise the finance and any other area that deem necessary.
Thanks beloved friends of nairaland.

you can send me an e-mail
esilove4real@yahoo.com
Re: Book Publishing by yemupz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2006
I think u shld specify if u're publishin an ebook or regular book to get beta help
Re: Book Publishing by kennyuche(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2006
Wether ebook or regular, do your research and get facts about the subject. From your findings, prepare a manuscript and present to a publisher for screening. If the book will be a good market, the publisher may decide to publish it wt his money and market it. Both of you will agree on how to share the revenue made from sales.
Re: Book Publishing by Seun(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2007
Where's the attachment you promised? wink moving to <<fiction>>

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Run Your World / Chapter 8:listening Through Objections / Manga Books For Sale On Awoofshop.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.