Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking (40716 Views)

Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City / Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by dainformant(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
Man Slumps After Drinking Excessively To Celebrate Leicester Title Win. Photos

This is the bad effect of excessive alcohol intake. According to online reports, this man who had too much to drink following the historic feat achieved by Premier League "underdogs" now turned Champions, Leicester City -slumped into a deep "sleep" close to a gutter by a roadside in Bonaberi area in Cameroon.

While the Leicester players went back to training this morning, this drunken fan was still spotted fast asleep on the road -as residents seized the moment to take pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/man-slumps-in-public-after-drinking.html

3 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by dainformant(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
omo see gobe

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by donbenedict(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
D reason why I dislike football

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by ChangeIsCostant: 1:12pm On May 03, 2016
nawa oo.... dat one dey shaa...
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by CastedDude: 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
this na confarm jonsing man
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Mediapace: 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
Mtcchew All of you hailing Leicester city,do you even think they'll even go beyond UEFA group stage next year.
Stop dreaming,opportunity comes but once!!

What was i even saying,they will relegate next year!!! tongue
TEAM BLUE

Warning : Don't quote Me!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by CastedDude: 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
so na ur reason be dis... ur type go dey pursue woman wella
donbenedict:
D reason why I dislike football

22 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by CastedDude: 1:14pm On May 03, 2016
place ur money where ur mouth is...na u wan relegate them
Mediapace:
Mtcchew All of you hailing Leicester city,do you even think they'll even go beyond group stage next year.

7 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Mediapace: 1:28pm On May 03, 2016
How much ?
Do you even know my club ?
CastedDude:
place ur money where ur mouth is...na u wan relegate them
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Agunechemba1(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
Leicester city have fans in Africa?

I guess he's a Chelsea fan that didn't want Tottenham Hotspur to win the league.You know Chelsea fans and ogogoro be like APC and propaganda.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by akoladejesu(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
I no wan say anything sef cos I dey hungry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Category1: 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
[size=13pt]should I laff? Cos this is funny grin...aha some people are funny gan oooo! How much will Leicester pay u for doing this to ur self? [/size]
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by SmithHumble50: 1:34pm On May 03, 2016
Leichester doesnt know u...

Silly fan

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by allytinted: 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
na chelsea fan joor...na them dey always support any rave of d moment team, d reason why i tag them #ashawo fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by ricsman(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
ok
Agunechemba1:
I guess he's a Chelsea fan that didn't want Tottenham Hotspur to win the league.You know Chelsea fans and ogogoro be like APC and propaganda.
thought same sha.... LFC are just gathering fans
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by INTERMAN: 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
OMUTI GBAGBE ISE

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by texazzpete(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
You can be sure someone has 'helped' him keep his phone and wallet. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by ClitRaider: 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
Agunechemba1:

wtf!
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2016
nawa oooooo.
I do like football oooo.. but truth is O can't do absurd things coz of football oooo

take a minute and check my profile
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by amosdrizzy: 1:36pm On May 03, 2016
Am highly disappointed in clubs like Chelsea, man utd, arsenal, man city. Shame on them
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 03, 2016
I CAN SEE HIS BOOT! RANERI AND VARDY MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by hardeydhoying(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2016
See im Akube Shoe shocked

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by hensben(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
He is just a football fan, since football won over money hence, he drank to stupor
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by TheNextAce: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
That's crazy. Lol
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by spiffyzaki: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
Who ogogoro epp
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by EMMYB0Y(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
we claimed we are free from slavery.. from The chains of the white men ... but now our behaviour is even more than being a slave for them. .. yes we may not be in chains like the olden days black slave. . with all these behaviours .. we are more like civilised slaves. .. we have african premier league. . afican champions league ... which we dont even bother about what is going on there talkless of watching any of their match. .but we can even fail to attend an employment interview just because we want to watch European league. ..to me its only an extra loyal slave that can do that. .. even if we have very cheap made in Nigeria hummer jeep. . some Nigeria still prefer very expensive Volkswagen Beatle car produced by their European masters... aint that what slaves are supposed to do.. satisfy their masters. .... well I dont blame that man. . he is only doing the service of his European masters. .. kill yourself for their league.. even if they dont know you. .. well I aint slave anyway. . I dont know about you

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by irumanle(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Mtcchew All of you hailing Leicester city,do you even think they'll even go beyond UEFA group stage next year.

Arsenal fan spotted
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
S
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by allanphash7(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
madness
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by Radicalo: 1:40pm On May 03, 2016
Nonsense ple everywhere
Re: Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking by OgaTheTop2: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
See his yamayama legs..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather’s New Private Jet: Exterior & Interior Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.