Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k (837 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by tunddy(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
I completely my youth service last year and i don't know the business to venture in.I've been submitting my CV for jobs online but have not gotten a job yet ,I've been sitting at home since then....so i feel venturing into a business will be a best ideal.....please your suggestion is highly needed as for a business to venture in with 100k.Thanks
Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by polosco(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
If you can follow I can teach you importation business, you can start small with what you have and then expand it as you make profit.
Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by vizkiz: 1:55pm On May 03, 2016
A business with little stress/capital but big returns. My brother go into fish farming... Don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by tunddy(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
what is the importation business all about and how much can you use to start it up ?
polosco:
If you can follow I can teach you importation business, you can start small with what you have and then expand it as you make profit.
Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by tunddy(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
what and what do i need to start it up and my other question is that i don't have no knowledge in it so i will need someone dat knows it to assist me with it
vizkiz:
A business with little stress/capital but big returns. My brother go into fish farming... Don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by vizkiz: 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
tunddy:
what and what do i need to start it up and my other question is that i don't have no knowledge in it so i will need someone dat knows it to assist me with it

That is the simplest thing to do...Go to the nearest agricultural ministry and inform them about your intentions I am certain you will be welcomed with open arms and you will be given tutorials.

But if you feel you need to start on a very low key, then you need to seek the help of those women selling catfish to direct you to their distributor, then when to get to him, you seek for help. The only problem is in Nigeria, nobody wants to do anything for free you will still need to pay for tutorials and training but I bet you when you start applying them to your business, it's gonna boom like money rituals
Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by tunddy(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2016
okie what if i want to go into poultry business because i have someone that wants to sponsor me for that but the person tells me to learn it first before he can assist me with it
vizkiz:

That is the simplest thing to do...Go to the nearest agricultural ministry and inform them about your intentions I am certain you will be welcomed with open arms and you will be given tutorials.

But if you feel you need to start on a very low key, then you need to seek the help of those women selling catfish to direct you to their distributor, then when to get to him, you seek for help. The only problem is in Nigeria, nobody wants to do anything for free you will still need to pay for tutorials and training but I bet you when you start applying them to your business, it's gonna boom like money rituals

Re: Pls What Type Of Business Can I Start Up With 100k by djbazz(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2016
my brother I was in same shoes years back I moved into recharge card printing I just saw someone talk about it now on nl do give it a try https://www.nairaland.com/3083734/free-advice-links-recharge-card#45277085

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS WITH THE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE. / Please I Need Information On How To Obtain Import License In Nigeria / How Do I Setup An Oil Palm Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.