Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Make Money Online Through CPA With Your Blog Or Facebook Free Manual - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online Through CPA With Your Blog Or Facebook Free Manual (396 Views)

An Overlooked Niche That Can Make You $750 Weekly Through Cpa/affiliate Marketin / Free Mini Importation Training + Free Manual For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Through CPA With Your Blog Or Facebook Free Manual by tony5002x: 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
This is just a basic knowledge I will be sharing mostly for beginners. What does the acronym CPA stand for "cost per action" or " cost per acquisition". Where as traditional forms of affiliate marketing generally work on a pay per sale basis, CPA is different in which you receive rewards for no sale and just by providing a lead. Another way of putting it would be to say that you are rewarded for taking an action required by the advertiser, possibly entering a name and email address for example, following the viewing of an offer, possibly a free trial. Have a blog to start is important but you can still use your socia media acc.

To get this free manual send a mail to tonypau50@gmail.com or drop your mail here

I also have the following I just wrote recently:-
1. Step by step manual in building youtube empire and start making money immediately in a very simple way.
2.How to find free unique content in any niche for your blog.

Contact-- tonypau50@gmail.com or drop your mail

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Begins Export Of Gasoline To Nigeria / I Wanna Make A Transfer To Bank Of China / Help Grow My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.