Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. (7431 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by delpee(f): 11:44pm On May 22, 2016
Amen to the prayer!

I'm happy there's some progress now. All will be resolved to God's glory.

May God grant you safe delivery @ Teeshafoods.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 11:13am On May 23, 2016
@ Teeshafoods, We know you have been busy due to your status now 'Pre...ncy' hence we have not read from you.Hope you are ok health-wise as we all are praying for you and looking forward to the good news of the new born baby.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 1:54am On May 24, 2016
andyanders:
@ Teeshafoods, We know you have been busy due to your status now 'Pre...ncy' hence we have not read from you.Hope you are ok health-wise as we all are praying for you and looking forward to the good news of the new born baby.

Stay blessed.

Oh anders.......tears just filled my eyes now. Am fine. Thanks for checking on me dear. I really appreciate. Am fine. We are well just waiting to pop. So far,mum is OK. Since then,Dad has been extremely calm like someone used jazz on him. Infact am surprised. I feel that his friends at his place of work has really done some talking. He dosent challenge mum or do anything again. Surprisingly,mum started looking for his trouble recently. Although I scolded her for it but she said she wanted to really know what's going on and Dad didn't utter a word. He just goes in and out everyday. Unlike before,she's not bold enough to talk back at him but now...........he's even calling my sis to come back home that he's lonely. UhMmm I don't know o but something in me dosent trust this change. I have been in constant touch with the friends I made at Femi Falana's office and they've been asking how far and I said so far so good,nothing! Its like everyone is waiting for him to react again and he seem not to be falling for it. He will be very lucky and will live a peaceful life if he continues like this cos am sure mum won't give him issues...... That's the update my people. Love u all.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 2:04am On May 24, 2016
andyanders:

Waoooooooooo great news, God will protect you, your unborn child and that child will be a blessing to you and his generation.You will ONLY know delivery room and not labor room and shall put to bed like a Hebrew woman. God is with you as He knows the importance of this struggle and your condition. He is involved. Worry not and look up to Him and always ask for His intervention.

To the subject matter, you guys should try as much as possible to get her out and please do not be annoyed, I hope your husband is aware and his input also matters?

Any hand he lays on her from now on, record it as evidence. He should be invited by the office that sent letter to his company. He should be asked to sign an Undertaking over this issue.

Thanks and God bless. My husband is aware a bit. How can I tell him all these?he's only aware of the quarrels but not how he molests her staffs. I cannot bring myself to say that. I know men,one day it would be used to talk back at me. Its even a shameful thing to discuss. I remember when I told him one quarter of what's going on the night my mum came to pass the night. He never called my dad again. I don't even know what's wrong with me. On one hand,I want a big happy family. I don't want any form of disrespect to my folks. I haven't really opened up on many matters but am sure he won't be in support of castigating him. He's a man of peace and hates stains. Once he hears the full gist,I fear he will stay away for life.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 2:10am On May 24, 2016
doveJfj:
Good news,congratulations Teeshafoods
the lord grant you strength.
pleaseeeee,d earlier d better,your mum should leave even if it is a relative's place.The man being gentle is very dangerous and he's still saying that kind of thing.you don't know his next action. e o ni foju suku mummy yin

Amin oooo...uhmmm amin oooooo...... He's very calm o but like I said,I don't trust it o. Money is just yabbing us. Am scheduled for a CS first week in june and am yet to raise the bills. Hubby is paying debts which I explained earlier and it makes the whole thing a bit hard. I am suggesting she uses the opportunity of "omugwo" to stay with me.(Am yoruba though don't mind the language). Getting her a place now is OFF budget as we can't raise it. Too many issues on ground dear. Sch fees et all.....all I want is for him to be calm while I put to bed and she comes to stay till am strong enough to get her a place and am sure the period she will be with me,I would have exchanged her brain.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by doveJfj(f): 10:31am On May 24, 2016
@Teeshafoods
The lord supplies all your needs.
Mummy should leave oooo,Or they should make him sign an undertaking. I advice your sister not too go.Mummy should be careful too
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 12:11pm On May 24, 2016
Teeshafoods

Good to hear from you and the state of things with your family. One thing is this, advise your mum, never to try him in any form , whether for good or bad intention. Never try devil because you cannot know his state of mind.

Silence could be interpreted in so many ways from people like him. Though, maybe it could be that he took your mum for granted having at the back of his mind that she got nobody to ask after her if he does anything to her hence his ranting over her. For him, let him know that that time has passed and not this period. If he tries that, he will find himself in problem.

Right now, she is not alone because we must shout and fight people like them through the media as such, she got people behind her.

We all must die one day, but not through the means he wants to end her life. Keep doing what you are doing right now and look ahead for the future. We have you in our prayers and God Almighty is solidly behind you and yours.

As for your husband, there is a limit you can go, but I only wanted to be sure that he has knowledge of the abuse, no matter how little, in case any harm of which I know will not come.

Do take care of your health as we all look forward to the arrival of the new born baby. God will see you through. Remain blessed.

Please, remember to tell your mum, not to try his other side. Let her play her role as a wife and humble herself while asking God to intervene for her.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 12:27pm On May 24, 2016
Teeshafoods
Why CS? Have you been going through CS b4? Are you sure of the hospital you are using? Why schedule you for CS giving you first week of June as date?

We put you in our prayers, have faith in God and anything positive without CS can be possible. With God, all things are possible.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
andyanders:
Teeshafoods

Good to hear from you and the state of things with your family. One thing is this, advise your mum, never to try him in any form , whether for good or bad intention. Never try devil because you cannot know his state of mind.

Silence could be interpreted in so many ways from people like him. Though, maybe it could be that he took your mum for granted having at the back of his mind that she got nobody to ask after her if he does anything to her hence his ranting over her. For him, let him know that that time has passed and not this period. If he tries that, he will find himself in problem.

Right now, she is not alone because we must shout and fight people like them through the media as such, she got people behind her.

We all must die one day, but not through the means he wants to end her life. Keep doing what you are doing right now and look ahead for the future. We have you in our prayers and God Almighty is solidly behind you and yours.

As for your husband, there is a limit you can go, but I only wanted to be sure that he has knowledge of the abuse, no matter how little, in case any harm of which I know will not come.

Do take care of your health as we all look forward to the arrival of the new born baby. God will see you through. Remain blessed.

Please, remember to tell your mum, not to try his other side. Let her play her role as a wife and humble herself while asking God to intervene for her.

Hello all,thanks for ur responses. At about 6:45am this morning,I was still on bed. My son's school midterm started today to end tomorrow so I didn't wake up early as usual. My phone suddenly rang and it was my mum. I picked up and she asked how I was doing and I told her fine. She said she was in Alakuko police station,I asked what happened she said its my dad and the line went off. I was so scared,I didn't know what happened again cos I saw her just yesterday. I called her back and her voice was faint so I screamed at her to tell me what happened and what she's doing there,she said my dad beat her and cut her with his cutlass. I screamed!!!! I lost myself. Not again!. My sister who is with me asked what happened and I told her,she almost fainted. My son woke up and I guess our scream woke neighbors up too. I called her back and told her am coming. Without brushing or having a bath,I set out to the station. On getting there,I asked my mum what happened but she couldn't speak. So a woman police officer screamed at me asking why a grown up woman like me can't report this matter till it got to the stage. I tried explaining that its not that way,we are even at it. The case has been tabled before Femi falana and a written note sent out to my dads office. Before my mum could speak it took a while. I tried to open her skirt,she didn't want to,she fels pains all over. Blood stains behind her ears,her eyes black,her hair pulled out and she couldn't move her neck. Am crying as am typing cos I knew that man's silence was suspicious. A second pls,am at the station now........men are preparing to go pick him up at work with order from ikeja......brb
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:16pm On May 25, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Hello all,thanks for ur responses. At about 6:45am this morning,I was still on bed. My son's school midterm started today to end tomorrow so I didn't wake up early as usual. My phone suddenly rang and it was my mum. I picked up and she asked how I was doing and I told her fine. She said she was in Alakuko police station,I asked what happened she said its my dad and the line went off. I was so scared,I didn't know what happened again cos I saw her just yesterday. I called her back and her voice was faint so I screamed at her to tell me what happened and what she's doing there,she said my dad beat her and cut her with his cutlass. I screamed!!!! I lost myself. Not again!. My sister who is with me asked what happened and I told her,she almost fainted. My son woke up and I guess our scream woke neighbors up too. I called her back and told her am coming. Without brushing or having a bath,I set out to the station. On getting there,I asked my mum what happened but she couldn't speak. So a woman police officer screamed at me asking why a grown up woman like me can't report this matter till it got to the stage. I tried explaining that its not that way,we are even at it. The case has been tabled before Femi falana and a written note sent out to my dads office. Before my mum could speak it took a while. I tried to open her skirt,she didn't want to,she fels pains all over. Blood stains behind her ears,her eyes black,her hair pulled out and she couldn't move her neck. Am crying as am typing cos I knew that man's silence was suspicious. A second pls,am at the station now........men are preparing to go pick him up at work with order from ikeja......brb

Can you imagine that? That was why we kept saying that you guys should make him sign an undertaking and take her out from there.

With this, you people should make sure that he is locked up for a very long time and sent to prison.
Your mother has been the one that has been complicating the issue.

Remove that fatherly approach and deal with the man squarely. Make sure he is arrested. He is not your father but a hardened criminal. No responsible man would behave the way he is behaving.

Your mother gave him room to be doing this to her.I said it that his silence could mean something and here we are.

Try take all the pixs as evidence and save it.Tell your mother, your sisters, your brother and yourself should all testify against him.You guys should open up about the abuse, the sex issues against him should be made public.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:56pm On May 25, 2016
@Teeshafoods, How is she now and has he been arrested?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:26am On May 26, 2016
andyanders:
@Teeshafoods, How is she now and has he been arrested?

That night was the night he made up his mind to kill her. He hit her head several times on the wall while holding her throat. Took the cutlass and kept hitting her on her tommy. All signs are there to show. If not for the fact that the cutlass hasn't been sharpened,we won't be here talking about this.

3men and 2 women set out to arrest him. But heavy rains yesterday disturbed yesterday. We went to the station but on getting to the bustop,no bus. It was indeed painful so the arrest has been scheduled for Friday as the same people to accompany us from Human rights department are not on duty today(thursday)as I type,my mums load is with me. She's at the hospital now. My sis took a key of the house from her bag and packed a few things belonging to her to my place so when she's discharged,she stays with me. We are asked to go for xray or so to check for internal bleeding and she has taken some drugs. Last night,dad called my sister and acted as though nothing happened,she too pretended as though nothing happened. He kept asking her questions like when is she coming home and did she go out today. She never mentioned mum. But as it is now,mum will be with me. When dad is taken,he will pay her medical bills. He was supposed to be arrested at his work place that same morning she was brought to the station but the process is long. We live in Lagos,he works in ogun state,they have to go to yaba or so to sign a document giving them go ahead to carry out an arrest outside of the state and its not that easy. So they decided to pick him up at 6pm when they're sure he's home but the rains was just too heavy. This is it. This is what has happened to my beloved mother. My mum who sat and watched my infant head....a mum who stayed so we all can know what its like to have been in a family but it didn't turn out the way she planned. A mother like no other. My mother is in the hospital now for what she didn't bargain for. Am so close to my EDD but my younger ones look up to me for strength and are with me all the way on this. He will be picked up on Friday evening either at home or work cos by then all due process would have been followed.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 3:32am On May 26, 2016
andyanders:

Can you imagine that? That was why we kept saying that you guys should make him sign an undertaking and take her out from there.

With this, you people should make sure that he is locked up for a very long time and sent to prison.
Your mother has been the one that has been complicating the issue.

Remove that fatherly approach and deal with the man squarely. Make sure he is arrested. He is not your father but a hardened criminal. No responsible man would behave the way he is behaving.

Your mother gave him room to be doing this to her.I said it that his silence could mean something and here we are.

Try take all the pixs as evidence and save it.Tell your mother, your sisters, your brother and yourself should all testify against him.You guys should open up about the abuse, the sex issues against him should be made public.

I am more pained now than ever. We are all going to testify against him. He's definately going to court. Even if mum backs out,some people are willing to take this all the way. I am bruised! Am in deep pains. This man has cut me real deep. I bit my arm and even the taste of my blood won't make me stop. I blame myself for being slow. I kept mum there all because she said he was calm not knowing he was cooling to strike again. I will continue to brief all. Please if possible,someone should save all our conversation here in case something happens to this phone.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by ovieigho(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2016
Teeshafoods:

I am more pained now than ever. We are all going to testify against him. He's definately going to court. Even if mum backs out,some people are willing to take this all the way. I am bruised! Am in deep pains. This man has cut me real deep. I bit my arm and even the taste of my blood won't make me stop. I blame myself for being slow. I kept mum there all because she said he was calm not knowing he was cooling to strike again. I will continue to brief all. Please if possible,someone should save all our conversation here in case something happens to this phone.
hello teedhafood ,what kind of confusion are you putting us through? at a time this username claims to be reporting on behalf of a friend ,and now you are responding like it is happening directly to you.
my question is ,is this scenario happening to @teeshafood?? pls the young man anders!! should check her profile before wasting more of his time
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:21am On May 26, 2016
ovieigho:
hello teedhafood ,what kind of confusion are you putting us through? at a time this username claims to be reporting on behalf of a friend ,and now you are responding like it is happening directly to you.
my question is ,is this scenario happening to @teeshafood?? pls the young man anders!! should check her profile before wasting more of his time
Ok, will do that. Thnks though for your observation. Also, note that the username here is 'Teeshafoods' and not 'teedhafood' or do we have herein another user name of the later?

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:43am On May 26, 2016
@ovieigho(m)

Having taking my time to check your observation through this link of her's through her profile as per thus; https://www.nairaland.com/3083590/drugfield-pharmaceticals-ottaogun-statewhy-dont, I'ld wanna thank you on this.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:47am On May 26, 2016
Teeshafoods:

Teeshafoods, I have taken my time to refer to your earlier post of which one of us here 'ovieigho' observed as per thus; https://www.nairaland.com/3083590/drugfield-pharmaceticals-ottaogun-statewhy-dont, can you react to this cus this is contradicting?

Do you have any explanation to that?
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by ovieigho(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2016
andyanders:
@ovieigho(m)

Having taking my time to check your observation through this link of her's through her profile as per thus; https://www.nairaland.com/3083590/drugfield-pharmaceticals-ottaogun-statewhy-dont, I'ld wanna thank you on this.

good bro! I just had to thank you for ur concern over her story cos I was following through too but I really don't knw why @teeshafood will customize such story to herself
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by doveJfj(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2016
we said it ooobut thank God yr dad's mission was not accomplished. Pls if u need help,I know some women that stand up to yr case
give me yr Facebook addy,so we talk to them.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2016
Hello all,firstly my facebook name is Teeshafo foods. I am the owner of this story. At a point I was shy but I suddenly became bold. This is my story! This is me! I first put this on my wall but I took it down cos of close friends. Am not writing on behalf of anyone. Sorry for the confusion. Its not easy coming out to tell your story.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2016
ovieigho:

Wasting his time?how nice of you to say that. Like I don't have any other thing to do than to cook of stories.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:25pm On May 26, 2016
Teeshafoods:
Hello all,firstly my facebook name is Teeshafo foods. I am the owner of this story. At a point I was shy but I suddenly became bold. This is my story! This is me! I first put this on my wall but I took it down cos of close friends. Am not writing on behalf of anyone. Sorry for the confusion. Its not easy coming out to tell your story.

Teeshafoods, I can understand. Never get worried over this development. I trust you and would wanna see you pass through this trying period.We are seriously behind your action and know that God who created you will EVER stand by you through this.

What is the situation now? We keep waiting and hope that your mother gets the best treatment. Just try keep her for now.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:41pm On May 26, 2016
ovieigho:
good bro! I just had to thank you for ur concern over her story cos I was following through too but I really don't knw why @teeshafood will customize such story to herself

Oviegho, she has explained herein reasons for the earlier post. We all should understand that not everyone would wanna wash their dirty linen in the public hence the steps she took.

Right now, it has gotten out of hands and we all should support her to come out of this. Remember that life is involved here. If you take your time to go through her situation, as human being, you must have feelings to be concerned.

She is now crying out loud and do remember that she is a woman with family and her present condition as per been pregnant, we should put her in our prayers. As a human being that she is, irrespective of where we are coming from, that blood flows in us, we are one. There should not in any form tribal sentiment over issues like this, when your fellow brothers and sister are in pain. Be the person a Christian/Muslim or whatever religion believe, we should cry with them and pray for them to overcome their situation.We are all one body created by God.

I am concerned over a man who would wanna kill the mother of his children. This must be stopped in this country.That woman is our own mother too,

Please, see reasons to help stop domestic violence, be it woman or man.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
Update:

My mum has been discharged and is with me. My sis is with me too. Dad keeps calling my sis. He called her this evening that she should come home tomorrow that rain entered her room through the window. She said she will....but am sure she won't try that. Not quite 10mins,he called again that she should call her mother and tell her to come home. By this time mum was awake and after the call,she told my mum and she swore not to move an inch. I told her not to go and she said she won't. With the way am seeing things......won't my mum escape to his house?this is the first time she will actually leave with her things cos am sure he has noticed she picked some things. Is he missing her abi what's the meaning of that?Like I have said,I don't trust this man. He may want to finish her up. But within 3 of us in the house now,arrest will still take place tomorrow. Mum told me herself he must be arrested. She's been sleeping all thru and my kids are on mid term break. Pls how do I handle this issue with my husband?he isn't around for like 2 weeks cos of work but will bump in anytime soon.I plan on telling him my mum is ill or that she's here cos my delivery is close. I don't want to disclose this unhealthy reoccurance to him,am even ashamed myself. He's not a trouble maker at all and even if I tell him,he will allow her stay and try to contact my Dad but I don't want anyone to give my Dad audience....I want justice done! Even if he's not arrested,at least let him sign some documents. Thanks all n good night. Am so grateful.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:07pm On May 26, 2016
Teeshafoods:
Update:

My mum has been discharged and is with me. My sis is with me too. Dad keeps calling my sis. He called her this evening that she should come home tomorrow that rain entered her room through the window. She said she will....but am sure she won't try that. Not quite 10mins,he called again that she should call her mother and tell her to come home. By this time mum was awake and after the call,she told my mum and she swore not to move an inch. I told her not to go and she said she won't. With the way am seeing things......won't my mum escape to his house?this is the first time she will actually leave with her things cos am sure he has noticed she picked some things. Is he missing her abi what's the meaning of that?Like I have said,I don't trust this man. He may want to finish her up. But within 3 of us in the house now,arrest will still take place tomorrow. Mum told me herself he must be arrested. She's been sleeping all thru and my kids are on mid term break. Pls how do I handle this issue with my husband?he isn't around for like 2 weeks cos of work but will bump in anytime soon.I plan on telling him my mum is ill or that she's here cos my delivery is close. I don't want to disclose this unhealthy reoccurance to him,am even ashamed myself. He's not a trouble maker at all and even if I tell him,he will allow her stay and try to contact my Dad but I don't want anyone to give my Dad audience....I want justice done! Even if he's not arrested,at least let him sign some documents. Thanks all n good night. Am so grateful.

Listen, a murderer is a murderer. Something is wrong with him. Never allow your mother to get back there.

You have to tell your husband. Nothing to hide from him if he loves you and would wanna see you happy, he should know. There is nothing hidden.Life is involved here. If you can open up to the public, open up to him. Is it when he kills your mother, you now tell him? If truly you are married to a man, open up to him.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 9:18pm On May 26, 2016
Never allow your sister to get back to his house for now.

1 Like

Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by doveJfj(f): 11:16pm On May 26, 2016
Don't let your mum or yr sister go
maybe yr sister is d next target and since he's a paedophile too or is it incest ? whatever.
brief yr husby cos it won't be nice,he comes back and meets his house full without his consent.
ma,I called yr business line and sent a message. reply my fb msg
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
doveJfj:
Don't let your mum or yr sister go
maybe yr sister is d next target and since he's a paedophile too or is it incest ? whatever.
brief yr husby cos it won't be nice,he comes back and meets his house full without his consent.
ma,I called yr business line and sent a message. reply my fb msg

Sorry slept off but I saw ur text. I have responded accordingly,thanks. Will contact you in the morning and all who just contributed,let me catch some sleep.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by ovieigho(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2016
I understand you don't want to disclose your identify that was why u confuse us initially, but how about giving us a Facebook detail u just built up just may 2016, from your time line u are married may 13th 2016, all the pix u posted online are done hurriedly from may 12 ,13 2016 or thereabout... pls I don't knw what you are trying to bring up but at the end of the day.......
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 6:58am On May 27, 2016
ovieigho:
I understand you don't want to disclose your identify that was why u confuse us initially, but how about giving us a Facebook detail u just built up just may 2016, from your time line u are married may 13th 2016, all the pix u posted online are done hurriedly from may 12 ,13 2016 or thereabout... pls I don't knw what you are trying to bring up but at the end of the day.......

And then what are you insinuating?that because the account was just built up,this story may be false or is ther something wrong with the better part of ur brain?Who has time for ur stupid investigations. Go to my first post ever on facebook at the same date and see where I wrote that my account got blocked by facebook and I couldn't access it so I opened this one so I can connect with my customers again. Did u go through that part?Don't let the wrath of God visit u already,am already pained enough.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by Teeshafoods(f): 7:12am On May 27, 2016
Here is the first post I made in May 2016 when I opened this account.

Teeshafo Foods

I have opened this account because I was blocked by facebook for involving myself in too many groups. I am now accessible with this account and have forgone that old one. If we were friends before,please can we still be friends again?

13 May at 22:10 · 

Public

Like · Comment · Share · Full Story · Report

Teeshafo Foods

Got married

13 May

I am a business woman. I produce baby food. I also joined many business groups on facebook which I post adverts daily. Facebook blocked me because I post too much. I was asked to provide an ID for my account to be restored. I didn't feel comfortable so I felt the account was hacked. That's why I opened this one in order to continue my business but before the blocking,this matter has been ON. Please and please,whoever has nothing to do should go and sleep. U who find it easy to investigate as though ur hands are soiled with crime should please go to where the real investigation is needed. Haba,how can someone wake up one day, I doubt if u even read the story from beginning,and bring up tales?don't u have what to do?Or do you think I can come here to open up all cans and even mention the name of the company my own father works just for my selfish gain. Please just stay away,I cannot deal.
Re: Man,henry Ogundele Threathens To Kill Wife And Throw Her In Suckaway. by andyanders: 8:31am On May 27, 2016
Teeshafoods:
Here is the first post I made in May 2016 when I opened this account.

Teeshafo Foods

I have opened this account because I was blocked by facebook for involving myself in too many groups. I am now accessible with this account and have forgone that old one. If we were friends before,please can we still be friends again?

13 May at 22:10 · 

Public

Like · Comment · Share · Full Story · Report

Teeshafo Foods

Got married

13 May

I am a business woman. I produce baby food. I also joined many business groups on facebook which I post adverts daily. Facebook blocked me because I post too much. I was asked to provide an ID for my account to be restored. I didn't feel comfortable so I felt the account was hacked. That's why I opened this one in order to continue my business but before the blocking,this matter has been ON. Please and please,whoever has nothing to do should go and sleep. U who find it easy to investigate as though ur hands are soiled with crime should please go to where the real investigation is needed. Haba,how can someone wake up one day, I doubt if u even read the story from beginning,and bring up tales?don't u have what to do?Or do you think I can come here to open up all cans and even mention the name of the company my own father works just for my selfish gain. Please just stay away,I cannot deal.

Do you need to go this far to prove a point to someone that still cannot believe the situation of things with you? Concentrate on your condition and the situation of things right now and stop stressing yourself. Do you need to kill yourself for him in order for him to believe you? Many people too do come here and try to seek people's opinion using someone else's as a case file to get knowledge/answers to what they are looking for.

Please madam, take care of your health and children for now and see that your mother is ok. Keep us informed. We pray and believed that you MUST overcome this IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video:two Young Girls Fight Publicly Exposing Their Bodies While People Watched / EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Govt Officials Over ₦500m Scam / SCAM!!! Access Bank Scam Alert Email!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.