Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office (3102 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / What Rating Do You Think President Buhari Deserves Among Other Ex Presidents? / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Christmasdon(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
Nairalanders your thoughts.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ayourbamie: 2:03pm On May 03, 2016
Too early... Buhari might not live to see the next election. Not wishinh him dead though

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by hopeforcharles(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
No, especially if things continue like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by gidgiddy: 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
Of course he will. Buhari will run the country aground, we will all suffer. In 2019, the entire North will again vote for him supported by their Yoruba friends, no matter how bad his administration is.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by kabman: 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
Buhari is not going to contest for second term.said it himself,can still change his mind tough
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by donbenedict(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
He won't even contest

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Baawaa(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2016
Time will say

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by dukie25: 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
Only in Daura
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ajebuter(f): 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
He definitely wont get my vote...

l don't know the rest....

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Pavore9: 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
Make we finish this first term before second term talk. It seems Nigerians are more interested in elections than service delivery!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Beeman1(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2016
ajebuter:
He definitely wont get my vote...

l don't know the rest....
See who dey talk. U voted am before Let people who voted him talk plss. Mtcheww.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Beeman1(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
Yes. Buhari any day anytime. angry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Beeman1(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2016
ayourbamie:
Too early... Buhari might not live to see the next election. Not wishinh him dead though
And u are sure u will live to see next election Anyway,U are not God who created him. So ur opinion about his dead or alive is useless.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ajebuter(f): 2:45pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
See who dey talk. U voted am before Let people who voted him talk plss. Mtcheww.

I expressed my view.. How is that a felony?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by olafum1(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
gidgiddy:
Of course he will. Buhari will run the country aground, we will all suffer. In 2019, the entire North will again vote for him supported by their Yoruba friends, no matter how bad his administration is.

You are very wrong young man, let me borrow u some sense.
1. Not all of us will suffer, as far as am concerned I and a lot others won't. I'm not sure for u though.
2. You r mistaken to think the Yorubas will still vote for him following his gross inefficiencies in this first tenure. Mind u, they didn't vote GEJ for same reason in 2015 even though they massively voted for him in 2011. So get it right, we don't vote based on tribal differences, but on reasoning, competencies and standards

9 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by socialmediaman: 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
Good question... For 2018
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by victorvezx(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
he will contest and win again. he will be the one to turn Nigeria around for good. Haters and wailers u can hang yourselves or quietly take poison.
#ProudlyZombie.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by malton: 5:45pm On May 03, 2016
Whatever anyone thinks matters very little at this stage.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by JusticeSeeker: 6:23pm On May 03, 2016
NIGERIANS will change the constitution so as to allow PMB to do his third term and thereafter change it back to 2 terms as usual.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by RaphaeloBurgess: 6:25pm On May 03, 2016
PMB will contest, he will win and I will vote for him. So it is the truth you have to live with. So sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by olorunda68: 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
wailers see your lives grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Sant1m: 7:18pm On May 03, 2016
malton:
Whatever anyone thinks matters very little at this stage.
PDP carrying out online survey on PMB. my answer he will lose in 2016 but Will win the 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ayourbamie: 10:55pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
And u are sure u will live to see next election Anyway,U are not God who created him. So ur opinion about his dead or alive is useless.
sorry brother. the question is about Buhari and not me... what if the world comes to an end tomorrow. will there be 2019 talkless of Election.?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by sarrki(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
olafum1:

1. Not all of us will suffer, as far as am concerned I and a lot others won't. I'm not sure for u though.
2. You r mistaken to think the Yorubas will still vote for him following his gross inefficiencies in this first tenure. Mind u, they didn't vote GEJ for same reason in 2015 even though they massively voted for him in 2011. So get it right, we don't vote based on tribal differences, but on reasoning, competencies and standards

Somehow right though!!! However 2019 vote will be on sentiment so the guy is right even busari did not perform the way some section of the country hates him will make the north & majority of south west still vote for him

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
olafum1:

You voted based on reasoning, competence and standards. And, we're seeing them today! Get a life!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by flezyblinkzy: 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
He wont even get a single vote, for wat nw after all d sufferings then he will av one vote...tufiakwa gi

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by flezyblinkzy: 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
RaphaeloBurgess:
PMB will contest, he will win and I will vote for him. So it is the truth you have to live with. So sorry about that
U are high on dry cow dung for sayin dis trash..
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by senior123: 1:25am On May 04, 2016
He will definitely win if the party performs. 2019 is going to be a tricky election.

A) IF APC PERFORMS ----- DEFINITELY APC WINS

B) IF APC DOES NOT PERFORM AND PDP IS D ONLY OTHER ALTERNATIVE WITH ALIMODU SHERIF/LAMIDO ---- APC WINS

C) IF APC DOES NOT PERFORM AND PDP, KOWA (WITHOUT D WOMAN FLAG BEARER) ----- KOWA WINS

D) IF APC DOES NOT PERFORM, SARAKI'S PARTY IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE --- WE ALL BECOME FINANCIAL SLAVES TO SARAKI CURSED TO POVERTY 4 8 YEARS
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by Nobody: 1:46am On May 04, 2016
OP this thread is totally useless and highly irrelevant for now. Thanks
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:33am On May 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Yes. Buhari any day anytime. angry
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by scribble: 2:40am On May 04, 2016
God forbid bad thing.

I pray he will be impeached Sef
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Will Win The Second Term In Office by kuuljay(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2016
Too early to say,we still give him some time but as of now he is performing below expectations but we still give him the benefit of doubt, if by the end of the third year comes we can begin his assessment proper and if it's not up to 60% he should start packing, my worry is that a section of the country is spitting so much venom on this man that may end up to his advantage even if he fails because his followers may jettison common reasoning to tribalism. We all voted for jonah and when he disappointed we voted him out and so will buhari be voted out if he didn't perform but for now it's too early to judge him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) / Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon / IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.