Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! (2792 Views)

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS] / Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 03, 2016
Look at these pics...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by nnadychuks(m): 2:29pm On May 03, 2016
T
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Beeman1(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
Ipod zombie spotted. What has Buhari got to do with the topic We know what u are insinuating. Mtcheww.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by ClitRaider: 2:36pm On May 03, 2016
Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by sonofspada(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
The last one is Tinubu that put it there

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Ezemust: 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
hahaha. I wonder how bubby got dia

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by odimbannamdi(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
The pic with Buhari is peculiar. The flag on the right hand side has almost toppled over.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Usernamesucks: 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
Op you're WICKED. @the last pic

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by mightyhazel: 2:52pm On May 03, 2016
By God dis is epic!

Left me shivering with mirth!

But seriously how did they all happen? Esp the last one??

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Yuneehk(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2016
This Op sef ehn! Took me a while to understand why that fourth picture was added and when I understood.... LOL

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by olafum1(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin in Swahili at PMB pics in that

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 03, 2016
Hehehehehe naija no kill man with laughter

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by babagydoz(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
Op added d last pics so ipob youths could derail the thread
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by junketer(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2016
That last pic says it all

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by ajebuter(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
Chai....

This got me

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by victorvezx(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
see them, buhari haters, IPOB thug O.P, we know the hatred is in your blood, we don't need this tasteless joke to know. anyways, bihari till 2023.

#ProudlyZombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by a2personal2013: 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin shocked shocked grin cheesy grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by KOBOJO: 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
This op.....

You too much...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by rapistbuhari: 4:27pm On May 03, 2016
The last pic is quite incredible.....

Even the gods can not explain how the herder managed navigate the villa

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by KOBOJO: 4:28pm On May 03, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie spotted. What has Buhari got to do with the topic We know what u are insinuating. Mtcheww.

This one is still in chains., under strong lock and key..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
victorvezx:
see them, buhari haters, IPOB thug O.P, we know the hatred is in your blood, we don't need this tasteless joke to know. anyways, bihari till 2023.

#ProudlyZombie
Receive sense in the name of Prophet Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 03, 2016
KOBOJO:

This one is still in chains., under strong lock and key..
no be small chains... Lol
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by stobery(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
yes....Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Goddex: 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
[size=15pt]OP, the last pix is the most surprising. For a country of over 150m brilliant chaps to be ruled by a cattle rearer.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by lashout1: 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
OP!
Just the moment when I thought I have seen it all.

CC: Lalasticlala move this thread to TFP (Top Front Page) till 2019 pending on when the half life those items disintegrate tru radioactivity.
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Crieff(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2016
Mehn! OP you've gone bonkers man!!
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 03, 2016
Crieff:
Mehn! OP you've gone bonkers man!!
Eeeeh Bonkers...
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by adezjamz(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by drtwist(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2016
Was wondering how that car got to the top, until I saw the last pix. Them I believe the first one is possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by Nobody: 6:50am On May 04, 2016
drtwist:
Was wondering how that car got to the top, until I saw the last pix. Them I believe the first one is possible.
Any is possible in the country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by kolnel: 6:57am On May 04, 2016
Photoshop
But Jonathan put buhari there because he didn't perform well
He only embezzled our money
Re: Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2016
grin U MAY USE THE ROPE AND STOP WASTING TIME!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Night Flights To Biafra | Story About The Irish Rescue Mission.... Amazing !!!! / Katsina North By-election: Wife Of PDP Candidate Cries Over Vote Buying / As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.