Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,354 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (55466 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2016
Okay..

I see...
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:
In every government, there are untouchables. In Abacha's government, it was Al Mustapha et al. In GEJ's case, it was Diezani et al. Who knows Buhari's untouchables?

Amaethief, thiefnibu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Touched as in?

Touching body..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by jeje123(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
dotunson:
Hmmmmm. Can't wait to see the full episode
Dasuki and Metuh shocked
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by makaveli902: 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:
In every government, there are untouchables. In Abacha's government, it was Al Mustapha et al. In GEJ's case, it was Diezani et al. Who knows Buhari's untouchables?

LIAR Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by IVORY2009(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Diezani and Dele Momodu must be congratulating themselves for playing a fast one on Nigeria, till date, no one else has sight or sound of the thieving frog eyed witch apart from Dele Momodu who also happens to be Saratiff's champion...

Mama you again? Thieving frog eyes! You and your fellow group members, if you know u have prove that would lead to the nailing of this woman why not bring it out and nail her @ the court of law, advise for you and ur fellow men and women of nairaland Association, propaganda is not good for you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
MondeLuv:
Why? Is she like "Rogue" of X-men? gringrin

No, she is Perseus of Clash of the Titans..
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by longayink: 3:07pm On May 03, 2016
Stalwert:

Is it any wonder some one sang dele is my boy dele dele is my boy

Sanusi the chronic liar who used his CBN office to deceive the world that there was $50 billion missing, then changed it to $40 billion, then changed it to $20 billion missing from Diezani watch.

Sanusi the ethno/religious bigot who used the exalted seat of CBN governor to do political campaigns for power return to Muslim Fulani.

Sanusi, an Emir who connected with CNN's Christian Amanpour of Iranian parentage and did political campaign on the eve of Nigeria's last presidential election to favour Buhar; thus misusing the CNN media.

Sanusi, since Nigerians are suffering under Buhari administration, no fuel, no electricity, no this, no that, where are your CNN Amanpour and other foreign backers of you and Buhari to help Nigerians out? They have all disappeared.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2016
emmasege:
What's Sanusi's fixation with this Diezani self. He's been the one fueling the embers and feeding APC with unfounded rumours rights from his days in CBN. Abi Mallam toast madam, and she no gree ni?

Abio ? What an irony.

He is the one always insunuating that $20billion is missing, unremitted and unaccounted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

If you have anything against diezani,take it to the british metropolitan police and not coming to nairaland to malign someone!! Diezani is not in hiding.Her abode in london is well known.The british authourities would be glad to extradite her of sufficient evidence of fraud is discovered abou her.
she not hiding, but she now has cancer.
metuh is also sick,
make all of them dey form sickness o.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:
TRAILER FORBES AFRICA

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/05/nobody-who-had-touched-diezani-survived-watch-ex-cbn-gov-lamido-sanusi-on-forbes-africa-tvs-my-worst-day-with-peace-hyde/

all those mentioned are counterfeit...if Buhari get hold of her u go knw say whale no b fish...the only untouchable is the JAGABAN....any other is a counterfeit.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by kcnwaigbo: 3:11pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Shebi they have her Passport so she doesn't leave the UK till investigations into the extent of her culpability is established nah. [When the paper trail is finally & fully established, all will fall in place... There is no virtue in impatience, order is more important than speed.

Till date, some still insist OBJ framed IBORI & UK govt only helping to "punish" him on OBJ's behalf, like that even makes any sense...... uhmm. lipsrsealed
So you think Diezani wants to leave the UK and return to Nigeria? If after one year, PMB still hasn't come up with anything against her,it means she is either innocent order extremely good at stealing. So until she is indicted for corruption, just quit maligning her name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Ajusshi: 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:
Hell rufian, Foolanini vangabonds, Ebola Thiefnububu, and others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by gimbayaro(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:

asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Nbote(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2016
So how com she's still untouchable till now even with daily claims of "Diezani returns billions", "EFCC traces billions to Diezani", "Billions found in Diezani's bedroom" etc.. How long exactly are we going to kip hearing complaints and excuses on behalf of the govt? Dis same man dat claimed 20billion was missing and den later recanted by use of grammar...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by ShakaZullu(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Diezani and Dele Momodu must be congratulating themselves for playing a fast one on Nigeria, till date, no one else has sight or sound of the thieving frog eyed witch apart from Dele Momodu who also happens to be Saratiff's champion...
she fine pass your mama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Ura: 3:27pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Infact, to think that Dele Momodu would stoop so low to deceive Nigerians. Makes me wonder how much he made from Diezanigate.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Meriekriss: 3:27pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Shebi they have her Passport so she doesn't leave the UK till investigations into the extent of her culpability is established nah. [When the paper trail is finally & fully established, all will fall in place... There is no virtue in impatience, order is more important than speed.

Till date, some still insist OBJ framed IBORI & UK govt only helping to "punish" him on OBJ's behalf, like that even makes any sense...... uhmm. lipsrsealed

You like saying off point most times just to be in a hurry to comment.. So you knew this your statement i just quoted and still made this earlier statement..."Diezani and Dele Momodu must be congratulating themselves for playing a fast one on Nigeria, till date, no one else has sight or sound of the thieving frog eyed witch apart from Dele Momodu who also happens to be Saratiff's champion"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by kolomax(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2016
ShakaZullu:
she fine pass your mama
wonder the kind of upbringing you got what has the mum got to do with this issue
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by ShakaZullu(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2016
kolomax:
wonder the kind of upbringing you got what has the mum got to do with this issue
That's someone's mum insulted

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by j1mmy: 3:34pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:
TRAILER FORBES AFRICA

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/05/nobody-who-had-touched-diezani-survived-watch-ex-cbn-gov-lamido-sanusi-on-forbes-africa-tvs-my-worst-day-with-peace-hyde/

Yes and he did not steal money from the CBN to buy himself the emirship of Kano... that helped him evade prosecution!

He is a pathological liar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by HANSEEL(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Because she didn't support your ambition to become president of the AFDB!! Go to hell you stinking paedophile!!
Igbo taut.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by trippleXXL(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by ItzChinnex(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Is that suppose to mean she shouldn't be probed

Need affordable data
Check my profile

Bros no body is checking your page. you want to scam them..
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by khadaffi(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:

If you are still searching for Buhari's untouchables then its either you don't stay in this country or you simply chose to close your eyes to reality.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Bros no body is checking your page. you want to scam them..
Not a scam. Scam and my phone number is bodly thr
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by tete7000(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
Who listens to these people self? At the inception of this administration they said the woman is implicated in illegal oil deals. Oshiomole made noise to high heavens about how he overheard a US official telling Buhari how someone is involved in a multi-million dollar oil fraud. Not long ago Buhari came out and said they can't find anything incriminating against her yet he went ahead and said they are still looking for evidence to implicate her meaning that as far as he is concerned the woman stands guilty even without proofs. Little wonder they have shifted her case from oil deals to sponsoring of election malpractice using Fidelity MD as a conduit.
Evidence I suppose should be a premise upon which you pronounce someone guilty. Do you jump from pronouncing guilt and then looking for evidence to support it? Buhari's administration is one of fixation on Dieezani. They have sold dummy to their zombies and must substantiate it by all means to keep them happy.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by ItzChinnex(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Not a scam. Scam and my phone number is bodly thr
how much
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
ItzChinnex:

how much
MTN a gig is 1300
Airtel I have from 250mb upward
Same with Etisalat.
U can start with Airtel 250mb wch goes for 350 since u don't trust me yet
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by fabre4: 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:

Amaechi, Tinubu etc

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by greatehis: 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:
TRAILER FORBES AFRICA

My problem with stupid news like this is that the man that has replace her now is causing so much pain to Nigerians. the woman seem to have don far better. could it be that the money she stole was use to settle marketers that we didn't have to be on fuel ques almost all through her leadership? they should fix the problem before corruption fight would make any sense to common man, if they are actually fighting it . although i feel indifferent

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by greatehis: 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:
TRAILER FORBES AFRICA

My problem with stupid news like this is that the man that has replace her now is causing so much pain to Nigerians. the woman seem to have don far better. could it be that the money she stole was use to settle marketers that we didn't have to be on fuel ques almost all through her leadership? they should fix the problem before corruption fight would make any sense to common man, if they are actually fighting it . Although i feel indifferent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.