Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (55477 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by umarmbabani(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
socialmediaman:
In every government, there are untouchables. In Abacha's government, it was Al Mustapha et al. In GEJ's case, it was Diezani et al. Who knows Buhari's untouchables?
Ameachi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by deluxez12(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
charliboy654:

am serious, go n goggle it, she claim she has cancer, that y they have not arrest her in the UK.
bro nothing like that......all na hoax

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by flezyblinkzy: 10:51pm On May 03, 2016
peeparty:
I don't get it...
Me too undecided
peeparty:
I don't get it...
Me too
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by eDoc: 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

In OBJ's govt?

In Yaradua's govt?

obj was elrufia and oby,remember when elrufia alleged that senators ask for bribe to confirm him and they asked for an apology or they wouldn't confirm him,it was obj that begged on his behalf.
Elrufia insisted that silence was the best answer for fools.

yaradua was his wife,turia and i think the petroleum minister then late rilwan lukman
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by eDoc: 11:09pm On May 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

The federal govt under the leadership of Mr. Buhari is a joke, how can you find someone guilty without using the courts, wat part of the world hv you ever seen that happened?

When the case becomes a drag in the court and is been prosponed everyother day,you would still be the same person castigating buhari,that he hasn't gotten any postive conviction from the courts.

you are making him the judge,enforcer and next you call him a dictator.

My offence with buhari is that he seems to be becoming democratic to the letter.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by eDoc: 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
dominion001:
The fulani herdsmen.

Not funny
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by eDoc: 11:13pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Ese Oruru!! The paedophile emir was complicit in her rape and abduction

Na you judge the case,or na you gather the intelligence report.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by eDoc: 11:13pm On May 03, 2016
shiimah:
El Rufai

He has immunity as governor,you have no immunity being a minister,nice try.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by nortcentrallord(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Because she didn't support your ambition to become president of the AFDB!! Go to hell you stinking paedophile!!

Thank you very much for that comment. I wonder when the skinny pedophile bastard called Sanusi is going to tell us the agenda behind his directive for the kidnap of underage girls from other parts of the country, convert them to islam, marry them out and latter return them to their families. Fuc*king degenerated prick.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by nortcentrallord(m): 12:08am On May 04, 2016
ShakaZullu:
she fine pass your mama

She equally got more brain than the dudes mum because where she has been, his mum can and will never be before the end of ages. Only thing his mum is known for I guess is being his mum. I believe Deziani is someone's mum too so she still soars higher than his mum.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by naijaking1: 12:25am On May 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Because she didn't support your ambition to become president of the AFDB!! Go to hell you stinking paedophile!!

Not just that.
Sanusi, the man who "dashed" his friends BILLIONS of naira as community projects and refused to account for the people's money is here mouthing off.
GEJ should have dealt with him from day#1, but being GEJ, he let him loose until it was too late.
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by darlwright: 7:23am On May 04, 2016
Buhari untouchable is Mallam El-Rufai.. .if u doubt it click on Osinbanjo and follow his Aso rock experience
Re: Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' by mykelly(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2016
Dele Momodu is getting useless day by day my brother
modath:

Diezani and Dele Momodu must be congratulating themselves for playing a fast one on Nigeria, till date, no one else has sight or sound of the thieving frog eyed witch apart from Dele Momodu who also happens to be Saratiff's champion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.