Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,200 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His (3896 Views)

Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Kyliegame: 2:38pm On May 03, 2016
A guy by name Joro Olumofin has shared his real life horrible experience with a girl he met on Social media platform, Instagram and warned other guys of her and her kind. According to him, after a long while of chatting on Instagram he invited her over to his house,she came and they proceeded to have sex, which she played along, until she decided to perform a new trick on him, Read his account below

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/i-met-her-on-instagram-she-paid-me.html

Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Usernamesucks: 2:45pm On May 03, 2016
Why am I finding it difficult to believe this story?

1 Like

Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by kagel: 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
shocked[sub][/sub] grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahaha ;Dhahahahaha laugh want kill me
bros sorry ooh
you don't have the fear of God nor respect for your wife to be
chayi!!! repent oh sinner, Jesus is coming back.
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin see what konji has done to you grin grin
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2016
Hahhahaahhahhahhahhahahhahahha

Why r men so gullible like this..

So girl wishes to tie a man, he will gladly accept thinkin she wants to fvck his brains out? grin upon all the movies we watch describing the same issue where a woman will tie up a man and she gets to steal his things.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
Usernamesucks:

Because doubting Thomas is your father.

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Lmao, funny enuf I keep on watching thi kinda scene on movies, yet someone in reality will still fall cheaply for dat
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by tuzeriouz: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
u no get anything, u com dey hype for IG. in fact na u cause am!
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 03, 2016
Who e help
Sugarhugs:
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Lmao, funny enuf I keep on watching thi kinda scene on movies, yet someone in reality will still fall cheaply for dat

Lol cheesy even don self can still fall cheesy cheesy
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
eeeeyah sorry bro.... next time U wont flaunt everything U av on social network
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol cheesy even don self can still fall cheesy cheesy
dats a huge fallacy wink. No girl can seduce me... I seduce ladies.
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Usernamesucks: 2:59pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Because doubting Thomas is your father.

Thanks for the "compliment"
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
dats a huge fallacy wink. No girl can seduce me... I seduce ladies.

Really? Let me see your picture cheesy
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

www.nairaland.com/cutehector
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by tuzeriouz: 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

checking yours too
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
www.nairaland.com/cutehector

Lwkmd, cutehector , you? I no fit laf
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lwkmd, cutehector , you? I no fit laf
what is it grin.... u no see my picture finish? cheesy
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
what is it grin.... u no see my picture finish? cheesy

Lol abeg go and sit down.
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol abeg go and sit down.
babe wait shocked seriously on a lighter note, no babe can seduce me.. like seriously, forget say I be play boy for nairaland
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
babe wait shocked seriously on a lighter note, no babe can seduce me.. like seriously, forget say I be play boy for nairaland

Pffttt please why would they wanna seduce your lame ass?
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Pffttt please why would they wanna seduce your lame ass?
coming from someone dat has met me in reality. Babe dnt act like u knw me
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
coming from someone dat has met me in reality. Babe dnt act like u knw me

Not acting like met you in real life, I don't need to already seen your pics and you look lame, what's there to see IRL. Lol.
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Toybreezy: 3:20pm On May 03, 2016
Usernamesucks:

For all models coming for the WILLYWEARS AND ASSOCIATE, FASHION MY ATTITUDE II audition, model are expected to register on the link below, send their pictures to the mail on the Link. Entry closes on Thursday by 4pm. While coming on Friday for the audition, female models are expected to come with a 5'7 picture, black tantop, leggings and heels , while the male models should come with black polo, black trouser and a cooperate shoe. Time for the audition is 10am at Lagos state university indoor sport center.

Lateness is not allowed.

http://toybreezyinfo..com.ng/2016/05/willywears-model-registration-form.html?m=1

For more info contact. 07064402738,08052303609
O7016012696 or 08152321133
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by LegalBaby(f): 3:21pm On May 03, 2016
good for him. you cant eat your cake and have it
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by donbenedict(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Not acting like met you in real life, I don't need to already seen your pics and you look lame, what's there to see IRL. Lol.
I'm a heartbreaker girl. I'm bad as fuq! I'm d guy u'd neva wish to encounter nor fall in love with cuz i'd throow ur hearts to the dogs.
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Usernamesucks: 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
Toybreezy:

For all models coming for the WILLYWEARS AND ASSOCIATE, FASHION MY ATTITUDE II audition, model are expected to register on the link below, send their pictures to the mail on the Link. Entry closes on Thursday by 4pm. While coming on Friday for the audition, female models are expected to come with a 5'7 picture, black tantop, leggings and heels , while the male models should come with black polo, black trouser and a cooperate shoe. Time for the audition is 10am at Lagos state university indoor sport center.

Lateness is not allowed.

http://toybreezyinfo..com.ng/2016/05/willywears-model-registration-form.html?m=1

For more info contact. 07064402738,08052303609
O7016012696 or 08152321133

Oga why you dey quote me na? I resemble model ne?
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
Serves you right!! I wish she'd also used a seven-pronged koboko to flog the hell out of your philandering john-thomas. you are planning to get married and busy looking for flings from random strangers, later you'll serve the poor innocent girl your cocktail of STIs. continue looking for 'fun before you get married' next time, you'll meet the karashika who'll do the world a favour and cut off your waka waka weiner. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Afrok(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
I never have fun finish with people wey I sabi their house nah stranger come remain? shocked I waka pass...
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Richiy(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
bestestgirl:
Serves you right!! I wish she'd also used a seven-pronged koboko to flog the hell out of your philandering john-thomas. you are planning to get married and busy looking for flings from random strangers, later you'll serve the poor innocent girl your cocktail of STIs. continue looking for 'fun before you get married' next time, you'll meet the karashika who'll do the world a favour and cut off your waka waka weiner. angry angry angry

Funny how nobody except you pointed that out. If it was a woman....
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Ejytex(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
Ok u wanna chop n clean mouth b4.100 gbosa for d hot n charp chick.more grace to her elbow
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Ejytex(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2016
Ok u wanna chop n clean mouth b4.100 gbosa for d hot n sharp chick.more grace to her elbow#Ichoro Ipiaoku#

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Tiwa Savage Snatched Her Husband Teebillz From Resurfaces(photos) / Susan Peters Voices Out To Women: Know Your Worth, Know Your Value! / Nollywood Actors, Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo In Hot And Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.