Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His (3897 Views)

Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband / Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by potbelly(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
I believe he should just kiss his relationship goodbye if that instagram account is his real account...
Re: I Met Her On Instagram, She Paid Me A Visit And This Happened - Guy Recounts His by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2016
Richiy:

Funny how nobody except you pointed that out. If it was a woman....
are you minding them? if it was a woman, all hell will be let loose and insults will rain down like hailstones

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin And Travis Greene Dazzles In Grammy Outfit / This Rima Boy Will Give Wizkid And Davido Wahala OH Listing To His New Audio ... / Bruce Lee’s Daughter Sues Restaurant Chain For Using Lee's Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.