Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner (47006 Views)

Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Fmr Enugu Police Commissioner, Nwodibo Ekechukwu Shd Be Prosecuted - Femi Falana / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by sammychimex(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
Politics even with peoples live. Anyway its d C.P dat went in for this. Some. Has to take d blame.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by GWMI(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
Stand by what you know is right in the end, you will be vidicated.You knew the fulani Terrorist were going to attack your own people but you kept quiet now the post you cherish so much is now gone i hope you learn your lessons.EVIL THAT MEN DO, LIVE WITH THEM THESE DAYS IT DOES'T LIVE AFTER THEM.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by lawydewy(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
mike404:
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT TUNJI cool HE WAS SACKED FOR SAYING THE TRUTH ON CHANNELS TV. SHAME ON BULLHARI angry

tunjion:
This is because he announced that the attackers are
Fulani Herdsmen.
Nigeria have change for the worst! *spits at Buhari*

I believe he was sacked because he came out to announce
that Fulani herdsmen were responsible for the hideous act.
Why has the CP of Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba,
Delta and others not sacked?
Yeye dey smell

by kcnwaigbo: 5:16pm
The GOC Enugu division 2 must also be sacked else it
would seem the CP was sacked for recanting and
confirming the attackers were actually herdsmen!!!

by OgbonnaUbani (m): 5:17pm
All because he turned around and confirmed that the
killings were by Fulani herdsmen, neglecting orders from
the goverment

My assumption!

He was sacked because of neglecting the governor order.The governor called security alert meeting and gave warnings and information.

Police went there to patrol for few days according to some media.But the every day they left,the attackers came and lunched their evil plans.

2 Likes

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by labamo07(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
joychioma19:
My dear, don't mind this news people. he wasn't sacked. he was transferred to jos
lol, my sister you soji. They are playing nollywood scripts for us..................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Grundig: 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
Ohhhh. . .Get out of here.
The easiest target has been hit.

What these guys are tryinmg to tell me is that an igbo man will sit back and watch while some criminals from out of space have a field day on igbo soil?? Give me a break. Please!!!

Who doesn't know that the comiissioiners' hands are tied when Issues like these arise. He has to wait for orders from Abuja before acting.

This has political underlinings written allover it.

4 Likes

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 03, 2016
Someone must take the blame,but what about agatu,plateau, and the rest who Will take the blame for those attacks?,I strongly believe it has everything to do with the interview on channels tv

2 Likes

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by wowmenow: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
Buhari sack the commissioner for saying it was Fulani that carry out the attack

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Owode1: 6:39pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos should stop shouting and boasting on the internet. We Igbos should get real and find a solution to these Fulani people that are killing us like rats. We Igbos are really suffering. I even learnt that the Fulani's have redecorated our biafran flag
Anumanu!
Ewu mpam!
Otondo!
Dey there dey kill yourself over the Igbos.
At least there is some kind of mobilisation going on right now, unlike you cowards who will continue to be docile and living in denial.
Zombie oh zombie, zombie ohhh zombie.......

2 Likes

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by redroom: 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos should stop shouting and boasting on the internet. We Igbos should get real and find a solution to these Fulani people that are killing us like rats. We Igbos are really suffering. I even learnt that the Fulani's have redecorated our biafran flag
Hey she-male this ur useless post is becoming stale, We know u are not intelligent, try and conceal it small eehh

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
Super1Star:
Igbo land was invaded.

Igbo people were massacred.

Igbo people were maimed.

Igbo people were turned to refugees on their own land

...... and an Igbo man was sacked for all these.

OK ooo.

And an igbo man appointed to replace him too.

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Melinde: 6:46pm On May 03, 2016
Welcome to a country where freedom after speech is not guaranteed. Simply because he said the truth and it led to his termination..... What about his counterparts in other affected states.? Ooh they are still on seat because they obeyed oga at the top and sealed their mouths...

Exactly what seun and co did to me.. Banned me just for asking a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by NaijaEfcc: 6:47pm On May 03, 2016
how come the lagos commissioner of police was not sacked after the mile 2 attack?? angry this is unfair!! is the life and property of any Igbo more precious than we Yorubas??

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Candyrain(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
kenonze:

So if the govt start getting it right, u will still be crying?

Getting it right is not the problem, but neglecting other similar cases is.

It won't cost the FG anything to prosecute or sack other CPs for not securing the lives and property of the respective States they are.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
labamo07:
Was he sacked based on incompetence or political reasons? This our country sef...................................

You sef! Your mumu is out of this world! Someone failed in carrying out his duties and you are here alluding to political motivation for his sack! Get a brain my friend and stop the emotional reasoning which is void of logic in this case!
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
The head of 82 division MUST also be SACKED.

BOTH OF THEM SHOULD BE TRIED FOR AIDING AND ABETTING MURDER, DERELICTION OF DUTY, MANSLAUGHTER, CULPABLE HOMICIDE.
THEY SHOULD BE JAILED, TO SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHER FORCE LEADERS IN OTHER PLACES FULANI HAVE ATTACKED.

I HOPE THIS IS NOT REPOSTING. WE ARE WATCHING IN ONE MILLION DIMENSION.
IF HE IS REPOSTED, WE WILL BUST IT

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by stankezzy: 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
The easterner are now ready

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Niwdog(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
labamo07:

Idiotic response.........................

and the he_goat still had to quote an idiotic response
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by NaijaEfcc: 6:49pm On May 03, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Good move

Imagine making our governor to shed tears like Dimka and Awolowo while in detention undecided
hahahahaha even like oladipo diya when he was begging mustafa hahaha
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by hatchy(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Good move

Imagine making our governor to shed tears like Dimka and Awolowo while in detention undecided
Hahahahaha
You want start war now abi??
Over to our other brothers,food is ready.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 03, 2016
tunjion:

Why transfer a performing Officer to Jos? Do people in Jos need him more than the people in Enugu?

Do u know that man speed and reaction saved lives in Enugu? The matter would definately had been worst without his swift response.

He was even reported to have been on ground.
you can check very well. what am saying is that op's title is not correct. he was transferred not sacked.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by rapistbuhari: 6:56pm On May 03, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
hahahahaha even like oladipo diya when he was begging mustafa hahaha

I dey tell you....Enugu governor appeared more miserable than the Ekiti lawmaker after being MAN-handled by DSS cool
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Ilovemystate: 6:59pm On May 03, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
What are you doing to rescue your kinsmen in Kwara who are crying for help they have been under bondage of Sokoto caliphate since 19 century OPC was setup since two decades ago to recapture Ilorin,their cheating beating stop at Oyo boundary, their current task now is agboroism and oil theft
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by crazymod: 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
All because he turned around and confirmed that the killings were by Fulani herdsmen, neglecting orders from the goverment

I dont agree with you. It is his responsibility to protect the people. Even DPO of the local govt. should be sacked too.

Before the attack, the people complained of seeing about 500 fulani herdsmen that came from Nassarawa regrouping and planning attack but the police and Governor did nothing but waiting for SAI buhari.

You have to protect your people first before waiting or reporting to the federal govt.

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by emvico(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
EEZe:
same action should be taking also in Benue state
yes. it will make the police take their job serious
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by 9japride(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2016
The commissioner has to take responsibility concerning the incident not minding his tribe.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by hero2000: 7:22pm On May 03, 2016
tdayof:

The funlani issue isn't the issue of the Nigerian army.
In a modern country, the police will take it up with its swat team.

Call for the 2IC mopol and not the GOC.

Yinmu! SWAT for Fulani herdsmen(terrorist)? Do SWAT have jungle training? In all American films I've watched, SWAT operate in urban centres.

Besides, Nigeria Police have no SWAT team so the best bet is military.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by frisky2good(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
Prison or well?

Aromas:

Make den throw dem inside prison asap
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by zikter(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
tunjion:

Why transfer a performing Officer to Jos? Do people in Jos need him more than the people in Enugu?

Do u know that man speed and reaction saved lives in Enugu? The matter would definately had been worst without his swift response.

performance indeed. the medal he got to show for it is 48 corpses and burnt property. what a performance sad
tunjion:

performance indeed. the medal he got to show for it is 48 corpses and burnt property. what a performance
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by kuuljay(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Getting it right is not the problem, but neglecting other similar cases is.

It won't cost the FG anything to prosecute or sack other CPs for not securing the lives and property of the respective States they are.
did other affected states get intell that attackers where coming? Nawaoo
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by kan12(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2016
How do dis man deserve to be sacked,did he import the fulani herdsmen?but wait thought they said the attacks were carried out by mere hoodlums.The present govt. can do nothing cus their rule is based on falsehood.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by jogojogo: 7:42pm On May 03, 2016
This is not a good one for this Country. I am not impressed by this development. Was the Commissioner of Police in Benue sacked? If the Commissioner of Police in Enugu was sacked for incompetency, this would have been a right step in the right direction but nay he was sacked just for saying the truth as it is.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by BitterTruthUass(f): 7:44pm On May 03, 2016
If the State Commissioner Enugu was unjustly fired then a petition is required of him stating where he felt the Nigerian government have neglected its duties.

His petition coupled with other ongoing petitions will serve as a petition to the European Court of Justice against President Muhammadu Buhari for violation of human rights and killing of innocent citizens.

The allegations need to be proven beyond all reasonable doubts with documented evidence.
Buhari will be held accountable just like Gaddafi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA / Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.