Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99370 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Icon79(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
That doesn't surprise me one bit. There's something about men and sex. I just can't put my hands to it yet.

I have a few friends here who travel to Nigeria every couple of months just for sex. Incredible but true!

O pari

bleble24:

There were alot of unreasonable calls for sex and relationships too. Infact that's why I stopped picking calls. But all in all one still need help.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
I feel a weird emptiness
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:
I feel a weird emptiness
Aww happens to me every now and then, my cure is usually to call an old pal up so we can talk or go visit people it helps, sometimes we need company just to help share burdens
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
Aww happens to me every now and then, my cure is usually to call an old pal up so we can talk or go visit people it helps, sometimes we need company just to help share burdens
That is actually a great idea, thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Safiaa(f): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:
I feel a weird emptiness
Trust me, i can relate. The phase will hopefully pass.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Trust me, i can relate. The phase will hopefully pass.
Thanks dear smiley kiss
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:

That is actually a great idea, thank you kiss
you are my idea of what a female should be, strong, beautiful intelligent and self reliant, keep representing
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Piiko:
you are my idea of what a female should be, strong, beautiful intelligent and self reliant, keep representing
Ayy all this for me? shocked

Lol thank you Piiko cheesy kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:

deep down you know it's not a compliment

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ToyinDipo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:
I feel a weird emptiness
You need a man quickly embarassed
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
ToyinDipo:

You need a man quickly embarassed
Lool! This is what you got out of that? angry cheesy
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ToyinDipo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool! This is what you got out of that? angry cheesy
I'm always precise though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibkayee:

sad
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 25, 2017
I've been really depressed this past few weeks, I don't sleep at night, I barely eat, I'm withdrawn from people and conversations. all I can do is escape my thoughts and what I'm feeling.

The nightmares are back, after tasting a slice of happiness Im Now this sad and miserable, like I'm only permitted to be happy for a short while and after that everything comes crashing down. the suicidal feelings are back I find myself most evenings walking down to where the bridge is and just starring at the water while imagining myself struggling for breath as I drown. There's absolutely no one to talk to because either it will be taken as a joke,or I will be told I have no real problems and so no basis to get depressed, even if I call I will be made to feel like I'm disturbing him/her and I'm not the only who has problems

Everything is becoming a blur, I no longer care about anything or anyone. All I think about is dying.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by BlaQWolf: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:
I've been really depressed this past few weeks, I don't sleep at night, I barely eat, I'm withdrawn from people and conversations. all I can do is escape my thoughts and what I'm feeling.

The nightmares are back, after tasting a slice of happiness Im Now this sad and miserable, like I'm only permitted to be happy for a short while and after that everything comes crashing down. the suicidal feelings are back I find myself most evenings walking down to where the bridge is and just starring at the water while imagining myself struggling for breath as I drown. There's absolutely no one to talk to because either it will be taken as a joke,or I will be told I have no real problems and so no basis to get depressed, even if I call I will be made to feel like I'm disturbing him/her and I'm not the only who has problems

Everything is becoming a blur, I no longer care about anything or anyone. All I think about is dying.

Seriously? Thought we have had this talk?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:

shocked shocked shocked
is this for real? sad

you're always displaying a bold cheerful font and this is hard to believe sad sad
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:

with a mind like urs??..dying would jus be a waste...i follow ur comments and i jus smile to maself(like damn is she jus crazy or really smart)...ill always say this "what ever ur problem is..just know theres someone outthere facing worse"..i learnt that the hard way after seeing a man whom from his waist down has nothing i.e literally half a man..so think positive talks and if u need someone to talk to im very patient

p.s i didnt read this thread..jus stalked your posts..if im off-point..sorry lol
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
thanta:
with a mind like urs??..dying would jus be a waste...i follow ur comments and i jus smile to maself(like damn is she jus crazy or really smart)...ill always say this "what ever ur problem is..just know theres someone outthere facing worse"..i learnt that the hard way after seeing a man whom from his waist down has nothing i.e literally half a man..so think positive talks and if u need someone to talk to im very patient

p.s i didnt read this thread..jus stalked your posts..if im off-point..sorry lol
Evaberry pls look at d bright side of life,if u die dis guy will have no 1 to stalk & i enjoy ur comments too
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by izzou(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

I usually get depressed sometimes but I usually remember someone's line in a movie and I usually laugh

Whenever Abel is usually reminded of his problem and why he isn't worried, he usually says "Will it help?

It is better for my problems to kill me than for me to kill myself because of my problem smiley

Keep hope alive babe. Don't let any problem rob you of your joy. You deserve to be happy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrphysics(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

You don't need to kill yourself. Life is very simple, conditions just got it complicated, I have chosen to forget about those stupid conditions and take like as simple as God made it to be. I live above worries, whether money comes or not, I have chosen to be happy and I remain positive. TO achieve this, I took away hatred in my life, I determined to be very sincere in dealing with people, I don't owe people, I don't keep emotional relationship, and I help people to be happy.

Most times, when I walk over a fly over, I imagine myself jumping over and crashing my head on those hard roads or cars running over me. Well, physics can help us with the answer to that. But I say to myself, do i deserve such a painful death? Thus far I have come in this life, I am more than that. I am bigger than that. So when I get home, I look at everything in my room, I look at what I have achieved, I think of people that always call me always to ask questions on how to make it on fiverr, I look at those facebook messages I have not responded to, I look at how beautiful God have created this world. I then look at those babies, who saw the nothingness of life and choose to smile always. When you lift them up, they smile, when you keep them down, they begin to cry; they just want to be up and smile. So I choose to be up.

You are smart, educated, mature, why keep talk to people who don't want to listen. Speak to yourself, educate yourself, see thus far you have come, look at those dreams of yours, and ask yourself if it worth it to quit. To me, it doesn't worth it. If there is anyone that will succeed, then it is me, it is you. We are the ones that deserve to live. Yes, we are the ones that deserve to live, and we will live. Don't give up, be happy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2017
I can't feel myself

I feel lost

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Safiaa(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Feel down.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Feel down.
why?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Odunharry(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2017
ibkayee:
I feel a weird emptiness
All is well. Where are ur friends? Do u like been alone?

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Odunharry(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Gwaihir:
I can't feel myself
I feel lost
Maybe you are so worried.. Worried about stuffs. Talk to your friends.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Odunharry(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Gwaihir:
I can't feel myself
I feel lost
Maybe you are so worried.. Worried about stuffs. Talk to your friends.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Odunharry(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Feel down.
What do u think the problem is? What's troubling ur mind??
Why not talk to someone who makes u feel secure and lively.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Odunharry(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Peopl are really going thru alot. There are time I feel down, prolly worried and few times depressed.. Most time Its really hard to tell or explain the cause.

I decided to live a happy life no matter what I'm going thru. No worries at all.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Odunharry(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2017
smiley Evaberry, Safiaa, Gwaihir, ibkayee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ibkayee(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Feel down.
Hope you feel better smiley

Odunharry:

All is well. Where are ur friends? Do u like been alone?
Lol aww thanks, I'm cool now thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.