Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99445 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by omoharry(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2017
justwant2bhappy:
Hmmmmm. I realized I made the worst and gravest mistake of my life by marrying a man who neither care or value me. To him am just one of his acquired property. He doesn't share opinions with me. I am just married but living a lonely and miserable life, honestly I have been good to this man but I discovered recently that he's after other women(not one but plenty) I wouldn't mind if he's showing my own affection and respect but he don't just care if I exist. I already have a son for him so I can't leave my son and walk away. That's the only thing holding me back. My son is my world, he's the only thing I have on Earth. But am dying slowly each day, thinking to finish off the life. What is life without affection, what is life without who you can share your thought with, what is life with living with the wrong man, what is life if all I do everyday is cry myself to sleep, what is life with a serial cheating husband who don't care about me? What is life with a man who only come to me any time he need sex and will just raise my gown and dip his like he's fvcking a prostitute? Does the life really worth it? No it doesn't. I will end it soon
nobody can give you happiness and joy except yourself, it has to come from within. Since you are not getting the love and attention from your husband and the needed happiness and joy that you deserve, i believe its time for you to channel your energy into activities that you love doing..deposition your mind into other outdoor activities ..think about things that you have always wanted to do..like writing a book, engaging in volunteering activities, join book clubs and reviewing books if you are the type or other things that will give you fulfillment after doing it..you will discover that somehow you will be busy and working for a course which will to some extent deposition your mind from you husband insensitivity towards you...when he see that you are distracted he might just come around.But at least you have something to look forward to every time you wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ezenwa10: 5:47am On Nov 21, 2017
what do you know about your nails? be enlighten on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-well-do-you-know-about-nails.html
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrphysics(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Just remember there is tomorrow and you can make it to tomorrow. Don't give up today when you can still live tomorrow.
The world is becoming so busy, people move and careless of others. I was confronted to see what is happening in the US, I had to make a research and come up with a book on aging in the states. Truth is, old age in US is like living a life of misery.

It is the same with frustration in Nigeria. There is tomorrow, there is tomorrow, don't end it today because of what you are currently passing through. Life is the opposite of entropy: it look scattered today but with time things become ordered and everything takes it place. Do not end your life today because of how scattered life seems to be. Remember it will be organized and better tomorrow. Hold on to the fact that there is tomorrow, there is help tomorrow, there is joy tomorrow, there is life tomorrow.

We keep moving, we are not the ones to give up in life, life gives up in us

5 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Am happy to haqe found this thread. God bless you Dr. Vivian and other contributors to the thread.
Hmmmmm.....someone said there is tomorrow, and it will be better, thank you.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by excel123: 3:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
omoharry:
nobody can give you happiness and joy except yourself, it has to come from within. Since you are not getting the love and attention from your husband and the needed happiness and joy that you deserve, i believe its time for you to channel your energy into activities that you love doing..deposition your mind into other outdoor activities ..think about things that you have always wanted to do..like writing a book, engaging in volunteering activities, join book clubs and reviewing books if you are the type or other things that will give you fulfillment after doing it..you will discover that somehow you will be busy and working for a course which will to some extent deposition your mind from you husband insensitivity towards you...when he see that you are distracted he might just come around.But at least you have something to look forward to every time you wake up.
u nailed it
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by lizakon001(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
Please someone should advice me here before I die of depression. I have a very bad mouthed and negativity father, his words are harsh and all that comes out from his mouth concerning his children are negative. Any small mistake we make the whole neighbourhood will hear and what we did. Even when we do good, he ridicules our goodness. Seriously I am tired of this man, he makes me depressed when I am at home during holiday and when I go to school I don't just want to return back home because it is hell no happiness at all. His attitude drains my happiness please what can I do. Feeling so depressed

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrphysics(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
lizakon001:
Please someone should advice me here before I die of depression. I have a very bad mouthed and negativity father, his words are harsh and all that comes out from his mouth concerning his children are negative. Any small mistake we make the whole neighbourhood will hear and what we did. Even when we do good, he ridicules our goodness. Seriously I am tired of this man, he makes me depressed when I am at home during holiday and when I go to school I don't just want to return back home because it is hell no happiness at all. His attitude drains my happiness please what can I do. Feeling so depressed
Parents most times are very expectant, and when their expectations are not forth coming, they become frustrated. What I do in life is taking that hard and harsh decision. Your life is very important both to you and to him, you can't deny the fact that you are a blessing to this world and your family.

I strongly recommend that you give him some gap. Learn not to take everything he says very serious and if you have somewhere else you can stay for now, kindly do so. I have a friend during my undergraduate year, he was the only issue the mother had. The father is long dead but the mum's expectation is very high. He lives far away from the mother in the same community. This is because, each time the mum sees him, she starts saying all sorts of things even against his future. I remember being with him when he was having issues with his undergraduate result and the mum started saying irrelevant things. You might as well do the same. Take some time away from him and learn to be silent when he starts talking.

It is well bro, things we be better.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by lizakon001(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Parents most times are very expectant, and when their expectations are not forth coming, they become frustrated. What I do in life is taking that hard and harsh decision. Your life is very important both to you and to him, you can't deny the fact that you are a blessing to this world and your family.

I strongly recommend that you give him some gap. Learn not to take everything he says very serious and if you have somewhere else you can stay for now, kindly do so. I have a friend during my undergraduate year, he was the only issue the mother had. The father is long dead but the mum's expectation is very high. He lives far away from the mother in the same community. This is because, each time the mum sees him, she starts saying all sorts of things even against his future. I remember being with him when he was having issues with his undergraduate result and the mum started saying irrelevant things. You might as well do the same. Take some time away from him and learn to be silent when he starts talking.

It is well bro, things we be better.
thank you so much but I am a girl not bro

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrphysics(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2017
lizakon001:
thank you so much but I am a girl not bro
All right, sorry for addressing you as a guy. Same recommendation still apply. The most difficult step to take is the first step.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by lizakon001(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

All right, sorry for addressing you as a guy. Same recommendation still apply. The most difficult step to take is the first step.
But I have no one to stay with. I don't have a friend, is just me and myself neither do I have money to get accommodation outside
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrphysics(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2017
lizakon001:
But I have no one to stay with. I don't have a friend, is just me and myself neither do I have money to get accommodation outside
Then you need to feel relaxed in your fathers house. I have not had such experience but I know how it feels, trust me.

When he starts talking, ignore him and keep living your life. He will soon get tired of talking
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by lizakon001(f): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Then you need to feel relaxed in your fathers house. I have not had such experience but I know how it feels, trust me.

When he starts talking, ignore him and keep living your life. He will soon get tired of talking
thank you
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ItsAnderson: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good day Tehn,

My Warm Nairalanders

A sister of ours needs our help please .
Ebunoluwa Esther Gbolade is her name.

Please read. photos are in the comment section

"It started exactly September ending I had a symptoms of malaria I took some drugs to help and I was OK but first week in October I had pains all over my body I thought it was the usual crisis I had I went to Tue hospital as usual and I was treated intact I told the doctor after four days of my stay in the hospital that I was OK but that same night I was discharge I began to feel unusual again but this time around it was some thing different my urine and colour of my eyes was changed totally and my stomach was swollen so I was rushed back to another hospital for check up and that was where I was told I had infections in the blood (sepsis) I was treated again I had to spend some of saved alawee and even my parents spent to the extent of asking for help from my extended family because the bill was high but before leaving the hospital.

I discovered I had pains on my lower back I complained to the doctor and I was told that it was because I had being on bed for a long period of time because I spent close to three weeks. On bed without changing position except when I want to eat or urinate but I was discharge thinking when I get home everything will change but it grew worse and I discovered I could not even stand up on my own or even walk well to the extent of not being able to bend down being at home praying and having faith that all will be well which I still believe when the pain was too much to bear I went back to the first hospital again then I discovered I had appendicitis mass and ovariances the doctor said he has to refer me to a specialized hospital in order to carry out the operations as I am speaking the operation was success but the problem I am still facing right now is that I can't still walk well or bend down after being operated, now I have to see the orthopedics and physiotherapist for another appointment I have spent all my resources and they still demanding for another amount of money which is about 200k again alli need is your support and prayers"

Gbolade Ebunoluwa Esther
First bank

Please help with any amount.

1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Twizzy30(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please tehn i need your help, I've just been admitted into one of the federal university in Southwest and i need to pay my school fees now or before December runs out. i don't have anywhere to run to and i don't want to lose this golden opportunity.

I have all documents incase anyone wants to verify my claim, from my jamb result, post utme result, waec result, admission letter to anything you may want to request for to investigate my claim.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Squirrel01: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
lizakon001:

smiles, I understand how you feel, but always know that family is all you have... a father always a father, if he shout, don't be angry or upset, just brush it off and leggo, life is too short to waste it on sorrows and in tragedies.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Bulldogpuppy5: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Am getting really depressed and frustrated finished secondary school in 2011 tried to get admission into the University but was not successful even tried pre-degree until I got admitted into polytechnic in 2015 despotech in oghara otefe delta state being in that school is hell if u don't buy text books a lecturer will fail you I tried everything possible to meet up but still I still got an extention becos wen you a carry over in ND2 it is automatic extention am 22years now everyday I keep crying and getting depressed with in me most of my Imates have already graduated and served some are even serving sometimes I even avoid them cos I feel like a failure I don't know why my life is so slow don't knw if I shud go for h.n.d or B. S.c I feel so alone nobody to talk I take drugs just to forget all my pains
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by karli4nia(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bulldogpuppy5:
Am getting really depressed and frustrated finished secondary school in 2011 tried to get admission into the University but was not successful even tried pre-degree until I got admitted into polytechnic in 2015 despotech in oghara otefe delta state being in that school is hell if u don't buy text books a lecturer will fail you I tried everything possible to meet up but still I still got an extention becos wen you a carry over in ND2 it is automatic extention am 22years now everyday I keep crying and getting depressed with in me most of my Imates have already graduated and served some are even serving sometimes I even avoid them cos I feel like a failure I don't know why my life is so slow don't knw if I shud go for h.n.d or B. S.c I feel so alone nobody to talk I take drugs just to forget all my pains

Bro! Listen! This is certainly not the end of your life. Focus less on how far your so called mates are gone. You would get through in a matter of time. Just don't give up on what ever goal..or dream u hold dear. Look for areas to channel your energy of though and emotions so as to stop being drained emotionally. Like try reading a good motivational book, listening to radio shows, music etc

Everyone goes through adversities and challenges and many times when its a kind of a waiting period when nothing is happening.. Its as though we pray in vain..and thus We all tend to feel stuck..But that isn't always the case. We only need to be patient and a way would open up for us to advance in due time.

And u don't have to take them drug just to get over your worries. Don't put your health on the line. Good luck.
N.B- No matter how u sad and blue..there's always someone who's gat it worse than you. So worry less.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by karli4nia(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Our hearrfelt prayers for bolade Ebun Esther. That God in his infinite mercies would have mercy on her. Grant her the needed financial assistance for her successful treatment and for her to have a quick recovery after treatment.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by ladygudhead(f): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2017
iLifeplus:
I want to share in your suffering, I want to cry with you, I want to stand by you, listen to you and not Judge you no matter how terrible what you did. Please to you reading this and you need help PM me lets talk. You're not alone, never think you're. I'm here with you.
Would it be too late to seek you? i just came accross this thread...i really need some1 2 talk 2. 09024813269
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Soliciting: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by gidjah(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2017
This is a great excerpt@Austine.could you please send me the link or just get it me any how on my email? (gidjah90@gmail.com)thanks bro.
austine4real:
wa oooo....Satan visited me and asked me:
"How far?..
I told him: "I thank God for everything..."
He laughed me to scorn..
He said what on earth shld I thank God for?...
He showed me my mates who are living inside
mansions, and I said hahaaa and I showed him
my mates who are also inside d grave...
He showed me some of my mates who are inside
d costliest cars in town...
I also showed him some of my mates who are
inside d costliest caskets in town...
He showed me d fat bank account of some of my
friends...
And I showed him d hospital bills of some others
who are terribly sick...
He took me to boutiques, to show me those who
are dressed with d most expensive designer
clothings ...
I took him to d prisons and cells scattered all
over d country..and I showed him guys who were
accused innocently who have been there for many
years...Even their loved ones has forgotten dem
there...
Satan felt broken and wanted to leave me alone...
But i told him to follow me to just one place...
I took him to d mortuary and I now showed him
many of my mates who are lying down there
naked and dead ...
He could not say anything again...
He left me and ran away...
Friends, don't let anything get u depressed...u are
not a mistake,u are not an accident no matter
what has happened to u or how bad u think u are
faring in life...
There is always something God is doing in ur life
that ur enemy are envying....
U can't withdraw ur own money from ur bank
without ur ATM card or bank slip...
The Bible said that with joy we shall DRAW from
d wells of salvation...
There are many things to draw from God...and
thank him still for in ur life...JOY is ur ATM card
Without JOY,u will draw nothing...
That is why Nehemiah, in d midst of battles, he
was able to say: "The joy of d Lord is my
strength..."
Beloved God might not have done everything...
But he has done many things...
If only u knew how much evil and shame that the
Lord has spared you from in the past 10 months
you will appreciate God for what you are today...
To him that is joined to the living, there is
hope....For a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Be thoughtful, be thankful...
David understood this and he said...
"If it has not been the Lord who was on our side,
they would have swallowed me up quick when
their anger was kindled against us...
But our souls as a bird has escaped the snare of
d fowler..."
Today, if u are really grateful just share this chat
and let others know that its true that God has
shamed the devil in his/her life.
Remember what are today is not the
final.....God is preparing something bigger
always......Rejoice!!!..
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by gidjah(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2017
To all depressed souls on this amiable forum, may The Joy that this glorious season brings, reflect upon you as from Today, may the Mercy and Blessings this great season comes with, be made manifest in your lives and May the Heavens over you be eternally Open. Jesus is the reason for the Season.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
I feel so bad. I can't seem to forgive myself.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by austine4real(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
gidjah:
This is a great excerpt@Austine.could you please send me the link or just get it me any how on my email? (gidjah90@gmail.com)thanks bro.

No need to contact u just copy and paste it on ur whtsap or facebook
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by gidjah(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
austine4real:

No need to contact u just copy and paste it on ur whtsap or facebook
k, thanks
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Mznaett: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
pane22:
I feel so bad.
I can't seem to forgive myself.

Easy bro! easy!

Care to share what you're going through? Someone could be of help. Just take it easy...
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Africanlegacy(f): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2017
TeHN:
TeHN is giving you the chance to download free copies of an e-book from this wonderful author who decided to share her experiences for the sole purpose of lending a voice to those that may be suffering in silence.

The book is available to download for the next 3 days only!

Dr Vivian Nkem's words:

As I continue to lend my voice to the cause to create public awareness of depression and help people, I am this period putting my money where my heart is, and giving my book “Shadows in the mirror - the many faces of depression” for FREE DOWNLOAD on KINDLE for 3 days, starting today. I will also be giving away 5 free paperback copies in the coming weeks, but need to work out the logistics of how to choose winners - If you have any ideas please let me know.

Recent events in the news remind me of why I wrote the book in the first place - and it is my greatest desire to eradicate ignorance around the issue, give hope to people, and save lives.

At the time I experienced it personally, I was clueless.. But little did i know how so many people are suffering, and some don’t have a name for their predicament, or even know where to turn for help………

*Depression is one of those things some people think happens only to white people…. But no! Black, or white, Yellow or orange, all races are affected

*It is one of those things people belittle saying “ oh smile, and snap out it”…. But actually depression is that serious, it has been forecasted by WHO to be the 2nd leading cause of death and disability by 2020 only after coronary heart disease (Not HIV, Cancer, diabetes etc…)… now thats less than 4 years away!

*It is one of those things some people assume happens to only a class of people, “the weak”... But actually, depression can happen to anyone, and infact it is the strong that are most prone to depression

*It is one of those things people think can be avoided if you have $1 million dollars maybe… But truth is, depression does not resect your bank account. Rich or poor, different factors can cause depression, and man, woman, boy or girl, depression does not respect who you are.

*It is one of those things than can lead to suicide, but some people will call the person "selfish for killing themselves” and say black people don’t commit suicide…. But truth is of the 800,000 suicides annually, 75% occur in the developing world like Nigeria (WHO statistics), and people that attempt suicide are actually looking for a means of escape from the depressive feelings they experience. Many of them don’t really want to die.

I could go on and on….

We can all do well to take mental health more seriously and look after our mental wellbeing (which most of us ignore) so as to help prevent depression… But truth is ..

If you are suffering, please don’t suffer in silence. SEEK HELP.

Depression respects no one. It kills. It is painful, but it is also treatable - earlier rather than later for the sake of “life”.

It is time we all get educated, and I am doing my bit to do something about it. What about you?

Please CLICK on the link and DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY TODAY … And please don’t keep it to yourself. SHARE THIS and join me in raising awareness - Free book offer ends on 5 May 2016.

#Depression #Shadowsinthemirror #Hope #mentalhealth

Depression is not weakness...seeking help is a sign of strength

http://www.vivianikem.com/shadows-in-the-mirror/

Ps: Please feel free to contact me on info@vivianikem.com ; instagram&twitter @vivian_ikem

Vivian O. Ikem, PhD
Twitter & Instagram @Vivian_Ikem
www.vivianikem.com
https://www.facebook.com/DrVivianIkem

Help Sincerely Needed.

Dear Nairalanders.
Compliments of the season. Please, permit me to introduce myself. I'm a mother of two and have a godly husband whose fortune just took a bad turn when he lost his job. Against all odds I returned to school in my mid thirties and just graduating with a second class upper this month from the Kaduna State University.
I'm appealing for help.
I have goitre and cannot even afford the recommended thyroid function test.
I'm just stuck and my health is deteriorating.
Thank you for reading this.
JAO
Kaduna
abijojo1@gmail.com
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by oluebubeneo(f): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year People.
I have very disturbing thoughts that cause me so much anxiety and fear. I've been suffering for about two months now and I have not really talked to anyone about it because I don't really feel comfortable talking about it yet. I know I should undergo therapy but as it is now, I don't have the means so I'm trying on my own. This is terrible. I've been depressed and suicidal.

I read something on OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I could relate with most of the symptoms. Here's a scenario of my experience.

Ada has thoughts which say that she made a vow to God, a spirit or a deity to stop watching TV else her husband will die. (When she gets married). Ada knows fully well that she'll continue watching TV. She won't stop. She doesn't want to be under any vow. Remember, those thoughts are just in her head but they cause her so much anxiety and fear and depression and sometimes guilt. She tries to fight those thoughts but if you've had this experience, you'll know fighting these thoughts is just so difficult. These thoughts keep coming and try to control her.

Ada tells herself, these thoughts have no effect on real life events but her mind sometimes makes her think those thoughts have effects on real life events (which is not true). Ada is afraid of her own thoughts. Sometimes she thinks them intentionally. Other times, she tries to fight them.

Although I didn't go into full details and I altered some of the information, the above scenario pretty much explains my predicament.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrphysics(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2018
oluebubeneo:
Happy New Year People.
I have very disturbing thoughts that cause me so much anxiety and fear. I've been suffering for about two months now and I have not really talked to anyone about it because I don't really feel comfortable talking about it yet. I know I should undergo therapy but as it is now, I don't have the means so I'm trying on my own. This is terrible. I've been depressed and suicidal.

I read something on OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I could relate with most of the symptoms. Here's a scenario of my experience.

Ada has thoughts which say that she made a vow to God, a spirit or a deity to stop watching TV else her husband will die. (When she gets married). Ada knows fully well that she'll continue watching TV. She won't stop. She doesn't want to be under any vow. Remember, those thoughts are just in her head but they cause her so much anxiety and fear and depression and sometimes guilt. She tries to fight those thoughts but if you've had this experience, you'll know fighting these thoughts is just so difficult. These thoughts keep coming and try to control her.

Ada tells herself, these thoughts have no effect on real life events but her mind sometimes makes her think those thoughts have effects on real life events (which is not true). Ada is afraid of her own thoughts. Sometimes she thinks them intentionally. Other times, she tries to fight them.

Although I didn't go into full details and I altered some of the information, the above scenario pretty much explains my predicament.

This is very simple.
1. Avoid staying alone. If you always have quiet time, do avoid them until you've overcome this thoughts.

2. I wouldn't know the church you attend currently, why not consider changing it to a church that does not believe in those dreams and negative thoughts.

3. Always engage in regular exercise with people. Think about this, those thoughts that cause you fear are things people do and are happy. So why should yours be the opposite? You don't deserve that, you need to be happy and fulfilled.

4. Go against your beliefs. Trust me, they was a time I believed all those things and they were working for me. Sleeping at night was hell. I read Psalms regularly and sang hyms and nothing changed until I saw I was just killing myself silently while the rest of the world is just happy and living a normal life.

5. In your spare time, listen to jokes and funny conversations.

I trust that with the above, you will be fine
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by oluebubeneo(f): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2018
mrphysics:

This is very simple.
1. Avoid staying alone. If you always have quiet time, do avoid them until you've overcome this thoughts.

2. I wouldn't know the church you attend currently, why not consider changing it to a church that does not believe in those dreams and negative thoughts.

3. Always engage in regular exercise with people. Think about this, those thoughts that cause you fear are things people do and are happy. So why should yours be the opposite? You don't deserve that, you need to be happy and fulfilled.

4. Go against your beliefs. Trust me, they was a time I believed all those things and they were working for me. Sleeping at night was hell. I read Psalms regularly and sang hyms and nothing changed until I saw I was just killing myself silently while the rest of the world is just happy and living a normal life.

5. In your spare time, listen to jokes and funny conversations.

I trust that with the above, you will be fine

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.