Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99417 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by calebify1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
calebify1:
Anyone here i can please talk to.
Am losing it gradually.

I sent a pm.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by calebify1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
specter:

I sent a pm.
I just replied sir.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by calebify1(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
calebify1:
Not a single person to at least talk to.
No problem sad
Draw strength from within. Everyone gat their own struggles but don't lose hope. Read the desiderata.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by williams20(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2018
calebify1:

hello , im right here to hear you out , i promise you a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on . Contact
EOT WILLIAM life coach
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Bethankful: 10:21pm On May 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 02, 2018
calebify1:

I just replied sir.

I did not see your r ply..pm.let me reply.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by calebify1(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2018
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by bleble24: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by austine4real(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
bleble24:
It is exactly 3months today that I lost my son cos I couldn't afford the drug that was prescribed for his malaria.
I av alot to pour out but my mind is heavy.
Will it ever get better. Just me and my princess now.
Depression is real.
take heart sis

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobodys(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
bleble24:
It is exactly 3months today that I lost my son cos I couldn't afford the drug that was prescribed for his malaria.
Depression is real.
. pour it out ma'am... Sometimes life seem meaningless buh we have to hold on for the sake of those we love. For the sake of your daughter you have to overcome that depression and be strong ...

Keeping it in isn't good for you , it's best to let it go.... And yes it will get better...it might take awhile buh it certainly will get better...
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by DateMynd44(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2019
earthsync:
someone should help me with online therapy. I need help serious help. I feel so depressed, so much thinking and it's beginning to affect my decisions. I just need someone to talk to and advice me
hope This isn't the girl that drank sniper in uniben
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Geeksquad9333: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Get the solutions to all the technical issues with all your electronic appliances at Geek Squad Tech Support. Avail wide no of services, on-site, and over the Internet via remote access and In-store, and also provides 24/7 telephone and emergency on-site support. Reach the experts at Geek Squad Tech Support for removing all technical glitches with your devices
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Geeksquad9333: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Remove the technical glitches and flaws of your electronic appliances with Geek Squad Online Support. Avail the best online support services for fixing your electronic appliance. Reach the experts at Geek Squad Online Support with 24/7 availability to avail best solutions for your troublesome devices.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by enoqueen: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
bleble24:
Depression is real.

If you see this, pls call me or come over. I have been trying to connect with you ever since you left ibeshe. You don't have to shot everyone out. It will definitely get better.
It's December please allow me do something for you and little princess.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mamaafrik(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
laurelbae:
I think this a place to share my bleeding thoughts, sad feelings of emptiness, disappointments and hopelessness. I have been judged,neglected, pushed so hard but I still believe their is someone watching over me. That mysterious being that answers when we call. I hope I get a divine rescue soon. cry
can i reach out to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.