Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London (36285 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Be Warned! / Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by onomefm(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2016
PHOTO: Nigerians and biafran flag bearers jointly protested in london today

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by madridguy(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
LONDON FINE SHA...... I SWEAR I DON'T MIND A MONTH VISIT.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by erusen: 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
LONDON FINE SHA...... I SWEAR I DON'T MIND A MONTH VISIT.
you can go this night.think about it before you sleep and you will teleport there by midnight

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Built2last: 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
There is no celebration that the two flags are flying side by side.

The current suffering doesn't know if you are PDP or APC.

I no no who send me go look the list my wife was taking to market. I saw a basket of tomato 4,800 and bag of rice 15,000...I quietly dropped the list so they don't preach the sermon of more money. When she got back I query why Tomato was so high. She said Change. I knew I was about to be insulted about 2015 elections. .I respected myself. ..

If you have the means to buy whatever you desire..just thank God

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ilovemystate: 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
Proudly Anioma proudly Igbo grin grin My Ofe brothers come and explain why it seems our divide and rule is not working

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin I want to enter flight not for dream.

erusen:
you can go this night.think about it before you sleep and you will teleport there by midnight
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
bunch of cowards
Ilovemystate:
Proudly Anioma proudly Igbo grin grin My Ofe brothers come and explain why, it seems our divide and rule is not working
See flattiho above me claiming Anioma gringringringrin and he seems to be happy with protest far away London. hin head don flat finish

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by erusen: 6:56pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I want to enter flight not for dream.

my guy London na London grin

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by erusen: 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
Drchristian:
bunch of cowards

See flattiho above me claiming Anioma gringringringrin and he seems to be happy with protest far away London. hin head don flat finish
I wonder why IBO's are called Igbo?,they ones I know don't have flat heads grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ilovemystate: 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
Drchristian:
bunch of cowards

Na the only word you learnt from your P in a situation when a child is poorly trained that the kind of rubbish that always comes out from their...........
I know you were downhearted after seen the pic.

View it again cone head tongue cry

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by oduastates: 7:40pm On May 03, 2016
And you think the world gives a toss about you people.
At best, the secret police will takes down notes for future security projections and analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by DonMaxxy(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2016
k
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by smudge2079(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by tempest01(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2016
nice

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by moscobabs(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
That guy with Biafra flag should try to come forward if he's bold

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Enesi47: 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
The same Biafra that still vote for northerner Pdp 2019, I wept for so called Nnamidi kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by tolexy007(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
nice one
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by ireneony(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
smudge2079:
Hmmmmmmm.
I tire o..
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by JustCare: 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
Mere protest. They should consult Egypt and Tunisia on how protest is staged and sustained.

I will never get involved in protest without potential change again angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by OgbeifunErom: 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

Una go cry tire. Buhari is your president till AT LEAST 2023.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by englishmart(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
I will gladly join Nnamdi KANU in prison if I decide to follow my heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Decibel: 8:03pm On May 03, 2016
Brussels loading...

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by leofab(f): 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
My signature was here
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by cricifixo: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerians are turning into pests in other people's compound
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Yinkatolu: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
who flag epp
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by afanide: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
Nice move. Atleast let the international Communities observe what's goin on.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by johntaiwo123(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2016
Bokoharam + Fulani = DIE!

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by cold(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
The gworo chewing,brown coloured teeth,unintelligible pronunciation,toothpick looking consummate sociopath thinks it's cool to unleash his kinsmen on a muderous binge whilst he chews and regurgitates his gworo like his fellow four legged ruminant. The heat is on. Let's see how this pyscopath continues on this bloodletting path.

21 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by M4gunners: 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
As if one Man cares if they protest or not. We are not in democracy in Nigeria simple. What is this mumu under me talking again about Igbo's?Someone should remind him that it is also the Igbo's that where killed in Enugu.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by olapluto(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
Disgruntled Igbos now using Fulani menace as an attack means against PMB. Epic fail.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by rawtouch: 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
international protest to create awareness about the ills of the society

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by DaBullIT(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2016
Useless people , now you desecrate the Nigerian Flag for your useless stupid agenda and you want people to take you serious ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.