Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant (5774 Views)

Do You Know You Can Find 104 Words From The Word TELEVISION? (check It Out) / Tell A Lie That U Can Use To Exort 1m Frm Ur Parent When In University / 11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Toothpaste By Vasaratti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Chazzyboy: 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
It sounds weird yea? But soooo true, it is suggested that a woman who suspected she might be pregnant insert an onion or other strong-smelling bulbous vegetable into her vagina overnight. If her breath smelled of onions the next morning, she wasn’t pregnant; this was based on the idea that her womb was open, and wafting the oniony scent up to her mouth like a wind tunnel. If she were pregnant, then the womb would be closed, so no wind tunnel for the onion breathe to come up.
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by akanniade10(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2016
lmfao rotfl, tell ur wife or gf to insert onions in her VeeJay overnight yea! All to ascertain if she's preggy. Wetin we no go see for nairaland cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Baawaa(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
Chazzyboy let your sisters confirm it first,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
Bad mouth/boy above me cheesy
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Khd95(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
What if paradventurely,u woke up the next morning nd the onion is no where to be foundgringrin

onion will now go an decompose inside inside the V-jaysad

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Chazzyboy: 7:10pm On May 03, 2016
Baawaa:
Chazzyboy let your sisters confirm it first,
abi
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by kiddoiLL(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2016
pfffft! OP you confirmed it??
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Chazzyboy: 9:03pm On May 03, 2016
kiddoiLL:
pfffft! OP you confirmed it??
Lol
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by gemale(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
Chazzyboy:
It sounds weird yea? But soooo true, it is suggested that a woman who suspected she might be pregnant insert an onion or other strong-smelling bulbous vegetable into her vagina overnight. If her breath smelled of onions the next morning, she wasn’t pregnant; this was based on the idea that her womb was open, and wafting the oniony scent up to her mouth like a wind tunnel. If she were pregnant, then the womb would be closed, so no wind tunnel for the onion breathe to come up.
Op abeg na beg i dey beg u. Go find 1 member of ur family wt sense wey lyk u & beg am 2 b donor 4 ur brain transplant surgery. Which kain rubbish b dis? d pple i pity na d foolish NLers wey go try wetin u talk.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by emmanwandud(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2016
Pls move this to joke section

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by allytinted: 10:12pm On May 03, 2016
OP i thought u were warned to stay away from Oshogbo weed, u see wht it has caused....onion ko, garlic ni.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by akp202(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
whats d point when test strip is readily available and affordable?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Dannidom(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2016
You can also use superglue to hold the onion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 03, 2016
Onion?
Overnight?
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by ekpere1oghale: 11:57pm On May 03, 2016
hmmm what a fact. men I can't introduce this to any girl o. she better fines out her self
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by philGeo(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2016
A.P.C are responsible for this, after promised them haven and earth, you come put them into hardship and you want them to reason good? see discovery, put Onion in V? Habba, no any kind of hardship that will make me to treat my Girl like that, abi Masquerade company employ you?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Nobody: 12:26am On May 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy NLers! NLers!!
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Nobody: 1:54am On May 04, 2016
When I can simply use a test strip
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Sparkle777(f): 5:49am On May 04, 2016
As if the vjayjay doesnt have enuff problems of its own. angry
Abeg, just cross the road to papa emeka pharmacy and get preggy stripes for #50.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by NigerianScholar: 6:37am On May 04, 2016
Abasha.
But on a more serious note....no lady should try this...it is a very dangerous act. That could cause various complications. Ladies. Pls. Dont ever do this
Chazzyboy Pls tell em
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by judey1992(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
science minded ppl will know that this is a hypothesis, subject to further verification and tests.

here in Nigeria, our shallow brain and mind never allow us invest in research.

Noted @OP.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Sandydayz(f): 7:39am On May 04, 2016
Jesu!! shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by kinglekan: 7:41am On May 04, 2016
Sandydayz:
Jesu!! shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by kinglekan: 7:44am On May 04, 2016
Rukemi291:
When I can simply use a test strip

Garlic also works wonders grin grin grin

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Sandydayz(f): 8:03am On May 04, 2016
kinglekan:

grin grin grin
As in ehhh sad
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by kinglekan: 8:17am On May 04, 2016
Sandydayz:
As in ehhh sad

Babe you sef try am con give us report. grin

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Sandydayz(f): 8:32am On May 04, 2016
kinglekan:

Babe you sef try am con give us report. grin

Guy don't wori.. I ain't pregnant wink Nd i would lik to be wen i get married @op Dat can really destroy d female organ sad
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by boss1310(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2016
I don't believe everything I read online,you guys will kill somebody one day
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by ikbnice(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2016
how much dem dey sell 'Accurate' wey u dey giv ursef diz wahala. Nd remember dat sum pvssy get suction, a whole onion go disappear b4 midnyt.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by epospiky(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2016
Strange things these days. onions wey dey pepper for eyes like wetin . She e no go pepper her **** too? it could even lead to miscarriage.
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by Nobody: 9:24am On May 04, 2016
ekpere1oghale:
hmmm what a fact. men I can't introduce this to any girl o. she better fines out her self

grin
Re: Do You Know You Can Use Onions To Ascertain If You Are Pregnant by acenazt: 10:18am On May 04, 2016
Onion flavoured kitty

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG CERTIFICATE: Information Needed On Requirements For Collection / The Beautiful Egyptian Queen Whose Hair Is Still Intact Over 3,000 Years / Application Into National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.