Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis (6314 Views)

5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by ArmedRobber: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
Men love to brag about the size of their penis. It is
believed that the bigger the penis, the more fun
the woman will have. But is this always the case?

Naij.com spoke to six women who were willing to reveal
the reasons why they are not big fans of well endowed
men.

‘Bad idea for first timers.’ – Rukayat, 24
“My first time was with a guy who had a very big one. It
was so traumatizing and painful that for a long time, I
was afraid of sex. Eventually, I dated someone who was
average and sex was fun. I made a vow to avoid those
men that are bigger.”

‘Uncomfortable MouthAction’ – Iyin, 26
“I currently have a fiance who is very endowed. I
eventually got used to his size but it is so hard to give
him MouthAction. He loves getting it but it makes my jaw
hurt for days after. I avoid giving him a Mouth Action very
often because it is so uncomfortable and I am sure he is
not very happy about this.”

They don’t try hard enough – Rita, 24
“I don’t know if it is because having a big penis is
something to be proud of, but the two endowed men I
have had sex with do not try hard enough in the
bedroom. They believe I do not need anything else apart
from their big D. They are terrible with pre-intimacy. One of
them would never even finger me. He was always
bragging about why I would need his finger when he is
so big. Needless to say, I never lasted long in those
relationships.”
Some positions are impossible –

Yetunde, 23
“Ah! I am currently dating one of those men right now.
It is very uncomfortable sometimes. Before meeting
him, I usually enjoy doggy style, but it has become such
a terror to endure with him. He hits my cervix and it is
not enjoyable. We only do missionary most of the time
because it is less painful. It really does not make our sex
life spicy at all.”

Hand jobs are difficult – Benita, 27
“My main issue with men that are big is that you cannot
really wrap your hand around it. While it might seem
like something to be impressed about, it really is no fun
for me. I enjoy giving hand jobs for many reasons,
especially as pre-intimacy. But when I dated one endowed
guy for a year, I did not enjoy it. It cramped my hands
and made things difficult.”

It’s all they talk about – Franca, 24
“My only issue with them is that they talk about how big
it is too much. One I dated one time cannot have sex
without mentioning how big it is, like 50 times in every
round. He will ask me to say how big he is, he will make
me talk about how I enjoy the size, etc. When I want to
do dirty talk my way, he will just ignore and would
rather spend the whole session talking about his penis
and how I should be grateful for it. It was not fun.”
The post Nigerian women reveal their reasons for not
enjoyoing sex with men with big penis

www.blazehood.com/2016/05/03/nigerian-women-reveal-their-reasons-for-not-enjoyoing-sex-with-men-with-big-penis/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by ArmedRobber: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 7:21pm On May 03, 2016
LOL..!!! Team 7inchesgringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 03, 2016
ArmedRobber:
grin
ArmedRobber who your moniker Don help
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
hahahahahaha grin

the one that made me tear serious laugh is the girl dat said she doesn't lyk it bkus they brag abt it too much grin
it is well!
cut ur coat according to ya size z all I gat to say grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by prestige2013: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Abeg who big joystick don epp #team making money all the way
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
EroticAngelina:
hahahahahaha grin

the one that made me tear serious laugh is the girl dat said she doesn't lyk it bkus they brag abt it too much grin
it is well!
cut ur coat according to ya size z all I gat to say grin
7 or 9inches what size fits in ur jerusalem..??grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 7:40pm On May 03, 2016
olihilistic:
ArmedRobber who your moniker Don help
He Don Epp Me..grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 03, 2016
Heheheheheheheheheh

Big guys down there cheesy, se u see ur life undecided
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by calculator123(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2016
It is not all about the size but who is behind the size.most girls love 4'+
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

He Don Epp Me..grin
I beg bring the name Money make we gbansh
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 7:55pm On May 03, 2016
olihilistic:
I beg bring the name Money make we gbansh

U want Me I call Magu oppix for utonguetongue
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by coolebux(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
My babe will always praise me for the size

Women sha. . . ...
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

what's Magu oppix
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

what's Magu oppix
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
olihilistic:
what's Magu oppix
Effc chairman office
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by EEZe(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2016
one wa i see even me wa be man i feargrin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 03, 2016
This article was definitely written by someone with a small dick

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Dannidom(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
@eroticangelina don't worry my own na customized any size u want I just press some buttons voila we are good to go
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by skywalker240(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
dis op should stop giving wee wee guys hope,

Brothers go and enlarge

But na money pass,...if any woman no like my beef should go and hang
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by UIA04(f): 12:53am On May 04, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Effc chairman office
Penisinpenisout:
This article was definitely written by someone with a small dick
grin grin your monikers though
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 6:41am On May 04, 2016
UIA04:
Wetin consign you..? Abi u. Need my services ni.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 6:54am On May 04, 2016
grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by cozy7(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2016
Not too long ago, ladies always wanted guys with mighty rods, now guys are beginning to step up n they (ladies) begin to complain? What in earth will we do to really satisfy this breed of humans?

Should we cut it off totally?
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2016
UIA04:
What's the meaning of the first moniker?
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by UIA04(f): 7:10am On May 04, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Wetin consign you..? Abi u. Need my services ni.
Study has shown that men who brag more about sex are the least performers.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by marlvis(f): 7:21am On May 04, 2016
cozy7:
Not too long ago, ladies always wanted guys with mighty rods, now guys are beginning to step up n they (ladies) begin to complain? What in earth will we do to really satisfy this breed of humans?

Should we cut it off totally?
that's not a bad ideal ...
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by UIA04(f): 7:23am On May 04, 2016
Acidosis:
What's the meaning of the first moniker?
Penis is fucking vagina

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by OkoNDOoBo: 7:29am On May 04, 2016
UIA04:

Study has shown that men who brag more about sex are the least performers.

One school thought propounded that, ""Seeing is believing""it implies that we will not
accept the truth of something unless we can somehow
see it.

AYU READY TO SEE THE REAL DEAL IN BTW FOUR BRICK WALLSgrin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by PoeticJazco(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2016
Some men joystick can dig borehole
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2016
UIA04:

Your lips though kiss kiss embarassed
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by UIA04(f): 7:40am On May 04, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

One school thought propounded that, ""Seeing is believing""it implies that we will not
accept the truth of something unless we can somehow
see it.

AYU READY TO SEE THE REAL DEAL IN BTW FOUR BRICK WALLSgrin
What if I appear, and the school of thought" that the more you look the less you see" takes effect

It'll be a futile journey for me.

No thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit / I Love Him So Much,should I Continue Begging? / Hilarious Break Up Between Me And My Two Years Fake Gf With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.