Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

Vacancy For The Position Of Web Design Apprentice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Position Of Web Design Apprentice (477 Views)

Behind The Scenes: Don't Bother Applying. The Position's Already Filled. / Exxonmobil 2017 Entry-level Apprentice Program / 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of Web Design Apprentice by ladiaj: 7:55pm On May 03, 2016
I have an opening for the position of a Web Design Apprentice.

If you love computing and you love the internet, you are willing to learn website development, and you love Information Technology, then this offer is for you. It is your opportunity to Learn for FREE.

I am a Freelance Website Developer/Programmer and IT Consultant. I work for a number of small and medium firms developing websites and providing IT and IT related solutions.
I require a young male between the ages of (20 - 26) to work with me and learn website design on the job.

Qualification: Minimum of O Levels
Preferred Candidates should be within the Ikeja, Ogba, Abule Egba axis

If you're interested: Chat with me on Whatsapp: 08095487301

(1) (Reply)

Best Approach To Networking -go Add Value! / Looking For Part-time Teacher For Financial Accounting / In Dire Need Of A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.