Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22383 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
johnw74:

now now don't burst out crying smiley

is this one well?

More
the truth: you have refused to answer the question!
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
johnw74:

Your two posts are so confused and twisted, and lies and false accusations reign there
but I will give you just a few facts again

Strongs Dictionary says Yahovah means
the everlasting, the eternal

in another word, God

Dictionary. com says
Yahovah means
I AM that I AM
the self existant God

you see lie lie, again Yahovah means God

Yahovah means: the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God

but to you lie lie Yahovah doesn't mean God
that's ok with me, I understand that

To me Yahovah means God, keep crying over it
please provide the link to such info! If it's a Web page, provide the link, if it's an app, tell us the name, if it's a book, let us know!

The most interesting part is that the KJV did not translate the Hebrew word as God, why?
If it means God, why did the KJV not translate it so?

And just as you used very many words, confusion, lies, and false accusing to try and show that yahovah doesn't mean God, you also used very many words, confusion, lies, and false accusing to try and show that Strongs "kurios" isn't used twice in Matthew 22:44

Mat 22:44 The LORD (kurios) said unto my Lord (kurios), Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

From the Strongs Dictionary, copied and pasted here:

G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748
a very simple request was made, this request would clear the issue, please post the Greek text of that verse, your refusal to quote the Greek text shows you know that the Greek word "kurios" does not appear twice in that verse.
you try to use the numbering of the strong Dictionary, I've shown you that
1. such logic cannot be applied cus you will be found wanting, I gave you an example of the numbering for "god" and how the KJV translated that same number differently in different parts of the scriptures. One number , two different translations, why is that?

2. The folly of your attempt was further exposed when we consider such numbering with pslams 110:1, two different numbers for the same word "lord" why is that?

3. pls provide us with info on how you got that definition!, your screen short does not tell us where we can find such info.

And of course, because kurios referred to the Son as well as the Father you lied saying that "kurios" doesn't mean "supreme in authority" or "God"
@bolded: continue altering your own words , it still will not help you, it's no longer "supreme in authority", no longer "supreme in authority-God".

And because you are such an habitual liar, you think others lie as you do, and asked me to give a screen shot, obviously because you think I am lying as you do lie.
here it is below:
and as I said I cannot copy and paste a whole verse but only one word definition, but the number G2962 shows you that the Greek word for both instances of Lord is the same word "Kurios"

false jw dolphinheart you are a huge lie lie

did I say provide only screen shot, no! , I added : and tell us the name of the two emails bible" .
I also said: you copied and pasted the definition of "kurios", pls direct us to where you copied it from?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
johnw74:

But the facts were given, "kurios" is used in said verse for the two instances of Lord,
and I showed where Yahovah means the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God,
but you keep lying oh false accuser

duh, nothing is bolded, and Yahovah is God to Christians
and by your own words you say Yahovah doesn't mean God
so just what is a lie?
that your jehovah is a false god, and your jesus is a false god
well that's true as you call the word Jesus Christ "a god" when there are many Bible verses showing that Jesus is indeed God, and those that don't have the Son don't have the Father either
and your holy spirit is not God but a force, a thing, while there are plenty of Bible verses showing that the Holy Spirit is a person, and is God.
So no there is no lie there, except for your false accusation.

ha ha, lie lie, repeating your lie three times and twice in the one post won't make it come true
you have said "kurios" isn't in said verse for both instances of Lord
I said it is, Here is your quote and my reply:

lies lies and more lies, no I didn't put them there, the ancient Greek writers did

you have been blinded, here is the verse from the KJV with Strongs Commentary numbers:

Mat 22:44 TheG3588 LORDG2962 saidG2036 unto myG3450 Lord,G2962 SitG2521 thou onG1537 myG3450 right hand,G1188 tillG2193 I makeG5087 thineG4675 enemiesG2190 thyG4675 footstool?G5286 G4228

You may notice the number for both instances of Lord is the same (G2962)
that number represents the Greek "kurios"

above and below is the Strong's Greek dictionary [size=14pt]for the two instances[/size] of "kurios" in Matthew 22:44, which you lied saying "kurios" wasn't in the Strongs for that Matthew verse:

G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748

Strongs used "kurios" for both instances of Lord in the Mathew verse, you such a lie lie

That's your quote and my reply and as you can see,

you said "kurios" cannot be found twice in said verse

I showed that the two instances of "kurios" for lord are in the verse

you false jw dolphinheart lied, and then accused me of lying
a double whammy lie lie from you

if you could provide the info I asked for , we will know if you are telling the truth or not!
I raised some important issues in my post, but you cut it off! TYPICAL!
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by goodnews201668: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What is funny about the question?

The Bible unequivocally states in Jn. 1:3 and Col. 1:16 that there was nothing created that was not created by Jesus. Now, if Jesus was a created being, did He created Himself?

The bible said God created him and through him all other things were created.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2016
dolphinheart:

the truth: you have refused to answer the question!

now now don't burst out crying

is this one well?

More

johnw74:

dolphinheart:

you refuse to answer the question

dolphinheart:

you still refuse to answer the question

dolphinheart:

fact : you are still refusing to answer the question

dolphinheart:

you refused to answer the 4 questions!

dolphinheart:

you replied the post, but you refuse to answer the questions

smiley

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2016
goodnews201668:

The bible said God created him and through him all other things were created.
your brother said " things" was added to the scriptures by translators.

It seems you guys are following your mental reasoning.

"All other things"

This is a clear contradiction.

The bible says "All things" but you says all other things.
This is the exact way Satan deceived eve by twisting God's word.
JESUS IS JEHOVAH GOD

you can deny it but you can deny facts.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

your posts are your usual twisted confusion,
lack of comprehension of what's said, non understanding of the Bible,
not accepting what is said to be true because there is no truth in you, false accusations and lies

you keep asking for screen shots, websites links, etc etc
and all because lying is natural to you, and you think others are the same

you can believe what I say, I won't be wasting more time posting screen shots etc which you ask for, and then when provided you ignore them,
what a huge phony jw you are, you are exactly like your god

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You say Yahovah doesn't mean God, and you post many posts to try and prove it, ummmmm

You say kurios doesn't appear twice in the greek for Matthew 22:44 even when shown it does

You are antichrist, denying the truth about the Lord

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son
Matthew 22:44 from the greek shows both Father and Son to be Kurios (supreme in authority - God)
you false jw dolphinheart deny the Father and the Son and are antichrist

he who denies the Son does not have the Father, and oh how it shows lie lie

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2016
dolphinheart:

if you could provide the info I asked for , [size=14pt]we[/size] will know if you are telling the truth or not!

You could not possibly know the truth, no matter what was provided, you have been blinded
and I am not interested in proving truth to a/c dolphinheart and [size=14pt]we[/size] the whole world, smiley I'm interisted in showing up some of your many lies and your true colors, haven't you noticed that yet, duh

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2016
solite3:
your brother said " things" was added to the scriptures by translators.

It seems you guys are following your mental reasoning.

"All other things"

This is a clear contradiction.

The bible says "All things" but you says all other things.
This is the exact way Satan deceived eve by twisting God's word.
JESUS IS JEHOVAH GOD

you can deny it but you can deny facts.

Eph_3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col_1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

All Bibles that I have seen interperit eph 3:9 and col 1:16 as "all things"

except the false jw bible which says "all other things"
so as to support their satanic doctrine that the Word Jesus Christ didn't create all things but was Himself created

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 4:23am On Aug 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Trinity[/size]

Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that God is a Trinity and use this as indication that they alone worship truth. However, in order to support their Arian based doctrine, Watchtower inaccurately defines the Trinity, resorts to misquoting sources, and fail to acknowledge the large number of Christians that do not worship a Trinitarian God.

This section does not propose to solve a 2000-year debate on the nature of God, but rather show the inaccurate statements and misleading methods the Watchtower uses to support its teaching.

More
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 4:24am On Aug 24, 2016

More on Trinity soon, and also false jw lies which leads to twisting and confusion, lack of comprehension of what's said, non understanding of the Bible, false accusations etc.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
johnw74:

now now don't burst out crying

is this one well?

More

smiley

until you answer the question, I'll tell you : you refused to answer the question

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2016
dolphinheart:

until you answer the question, I'll tell you : you refused to answer the question

is this one well?
Read Article

The Latest:
No.6
dolphinheart:

No.1
dolphinheart:

No.2
dolphinheart:

No.3
dolphinheart:

No.4
dolphinheart:

No.5
dolphinheart:

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

you posted page after page, denials that you called God and the word "a two headed god"
saying all sorts of lies and confusion and accusing, twisting and so on

and you are doing the same thing with Yahovah meaning God, denying it, when it has been shown
that Yahovah means: the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God

and you are doing the same with there being two kurios's in Matthew 22:44 in the Greek,
denying it when it was shown that there is

Q. what christian would wan't to try and prove that Yahovah doesn't mean God?
A. no Christian would

and it was shown that "kurios" means supreme in authority - God

and you go on and on trying to prove it not true because one of the kurios refers to Jesus

he is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son
if you have not the son you have not the Father also

a/c dolphinheart, remember, watching you is the whole world smiley

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Christians say Trinity is three persons in one God
false jw unashameably lie and claim trinity is three god's in one person:

“Christendom has copied the heathen, pagan nations of Asia in teaching that God is a trinity, three Gods in one Person.” Watchtower 1962 Apr 15 p.235

false jw unashameably lie
like teacher, like student

like their god, like their teacher, like student

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Regarding the Trinity, Jesus, Adam, and immortality of the soul[/size]

Jehovah's Witness misrepresent the Trinity

"Never was there a more deceptive doctrine advanced than that of the trinity. It could have originated only in one mind, and that the mind of Satan the Devil." Reconciliation, 1928, p. 101.

"The doctrine, in brief, is that there are three gods in one: 'God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost,; all three equal in power, substance and eternity." (Let God Be True, 1952, p. 100, here they misrepresent the doctrine of the Trinity).

"Ask the student, 'How many Jehovah's are there?' Let him answer. The answer is obvious that there is only one Jehovah . . . If he is one Jehovah, then could he be three gods, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, as the Trinitarians teach?" (Watchtower, April 1, 1970, p. 210, again, the Watchtower misrepresents the doctrine of the Trinity).

More
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
johnw74:
lie lie dolphinheart

your posts are your usual twisted confusion,
not accepting what is said to be true because there is no truth in you, false accusations and lies
excuse for not being able to answer the question or address the issue being raised by my posts.

you keep asking for screen shots, websites links, etc etc
and all because lying is natural to you, and you think others are the same
and yet you could not provide them so that anyone interested could go there and see for him or herself!

you can believe what I say, I won't be wasting more time posting screen shots etc which you ask for, and then when provided you ignore them,
what a huge phony jw you are, you are exactly like your god
excuse!, this is what I asked for(you decided to limit it only to screenshot):
{1:02 pm, Aug 22, page 11 of these thread}
"haha, okay , pls post a screen shot , and tell us the name of the two e bible
you copied and pasted the definition of "kurios", pls direct us to where you copied it from!

I wonder why it's hard to provide such info!
I asked again : " please provide the link to such info! If it's a Web page, provide the link, if it's an app, tell us the name, if it's a book, let us know!
The most interesting part is that the KJV did not translate the Hebrew word as God, why?
If it means God, why did the KJV not translate it so?"

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You say Yahovah doesn't mean God, and you post many posts to try and prove it, ummmmm
yes, this is my post with explanation and facts:

The tetragammaton does not mean God and is never translated as God,
the word traslated as God :
elohim: God, god
Original Word: אֱלֹהִים
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: elohim
Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
Short Definition: God
source : biblehub.com/hebrew/430.htm

Jehovah is the name of God that the isrealites worshipped , it is not the meaning of God.

I now gave an example on the issue:
"Jehovah is the name of the almighty God, Jehovah does not mean God.
example: John is the name of a man, John does not mean man
Gabriel is the name of an angel, Gabriel does not mean angel
Samsung is the name of a phone, Samsung does not mean phone"

continuing on the same issue, I said this(you could not answer the questions there)
"1. The Kjv know it's Yahovah right!, but they decided to alter it to "LORD", it's such alteration that's confusing you. You know it's "Yahovah", but you alter it to "lord"

2.you yourself have now confirmed that their are two different words found in psalms 110:1, is Yahovah and adon the same word ? no , then why have you translated it to the same word in English!

3. did any of the translators say Yahovah means God? no , they say it's the name of God.
you yourself corfirmed it : (a)"Yahovah" is the name of God,
(b) yeh-ho-vaw'
From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord.

JEHOVAH/ THE TETRAMMAGRAM IS THE PROPER NAME OF THE GOD OF ISRAEL!
let me use the scriptures to show you!
Ps 83:18May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Ex 6:3And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

Ps 68:4Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah is his name! Rejoice before him!
Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah.That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.

Isa 54:5“For your Grand Maker is as your husband, Jehovah of armies is his name, And the Holy One of Israel is your Repurchaser. He will be called the God of the whole earth.

You say kurios doesn't appear twice in the greek for Matthew 22:44 even when shown it does

1Jn_2:22 [b]Who is a liar
but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Matthew 22:44 from the greek shows both Father and Son to be Kurios (supreme in authority - God)

he who denies the Son does not have the Father, and oh how it shows lie lie

simple request was made, pls show us the Greek text of that verse, you refuse cus you know that the Greek word "kurios" does not appear twice in the Greek text of that verse!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
johnw74:

You could not possibly know the truth, no matter what was provided, you have been blinded
and I am not interested in proving truth to a/c dolphinheart and [size=14pt]we[/size] the whole world, smiley I'm interisted in showing up some of your many lies and your true colors, haven't you noticed that yet, duh

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

if you could provide the info I asked for , we will know if you are telling the truth or not!
I raised some important issues in my post, but you cut it off! TYPICAL!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
johnw74:

is this one well?
Read Article

The Latest:
No.6

No.1

No.2

No.3

No.4

No.5

lemme remind you the 7th time: you refuse to answer the question

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
1. Joh 14:28You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is GREATER than I am.
THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN JESUS.

2. Joh 14:31But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do. Get up, let us go from here.
THE FATHER COMMANDS JESUS

3. Ac 2:32, 33 God resurrected this Jesus, and of this we are all witnesses. 33Therefore, because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised holy spirit from the Father, he has poured out what you see and hear
Ac 7:55 But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus STANDING at God’s right hand,
GOD RESURRECTED JESUS, JESUS IS AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND.

4. Joh 14:12Most truly I say to you, whoever exercises faith in me will also do the works that I do; and he will do works greater than these, because I am going my way to the Father.
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
JESUS HAS A FATHER, THE FATHER OF JESUS IS OUR FATHER
JESUS HAS A GOD , THE GOD OF JESUS IS OUR GOD.

NO WONDER THE DISCIPLES COULD SAY
2Co 1:3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort,

5. Joh 16:28I came as the Father’s representative and have come into the world. Now I am leaving the world and am going to the Father.”[/blue]
Joh 3:16“ [color=blue]For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,
so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life
Ro 8:32 Since he did not even spare his own Son but handed him over for us all, will he not also, along with him, kindly give us all other things?
1Jo 4:9, 10By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that God sent his only-begotten Son into the world so that we might gain life through him.10The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.[/blue]
JESUS WAS SENT BY GOD, GOD DID NOT SEND HIMSELF!

6. 1Co 11:3But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, [color=blue]the head of the Christ is God.

JESUS IS NOT HIS OWN HEAD!

7. Joh 13:3So Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands and that he came from God and was going to God,
Heb 9:24For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before Godon our behalf.
GOD DID NOT APPEAR BEFORE GOD!

EVEN IN HEAVEN
Re 3:2Become watchful, and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die, for I have not found your works fully performed before my God
Re 3:12“‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, AS THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN TRINITY TO EXPLAIN WHO IS THE "SOMEONE LIKE A SON OF MAN" AND WHO IS THE "ANCIENT OF DAYS"
Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to [color]the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.[/color]
Da 7:14And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.

WHO ALONE IS THE MOST HIGH GOD?
Ps 83:18May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.[/blue]

WHO IS JESUS IN RELATION TO THE MOST HIGH?
Lu 1:32This one will be great and will be [color=blue]called Son of the Most High,
and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,

HONEST PEOPLE BACK THEN KNOW THE TRUTH
Mt 27:54But when the army officer and those with him keeping watch over Jesus saw the earthquake and the things happening, they grew very much afraid and said: “Certainly this was God’s Son.”
Joh 1:49Na·thanʹa·el responded: “Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are King of Israel.”

EVEN THE DEMONS KNOW WHO JESUS IS
Lu 8:28At the sight of Jesus, he cried out and fell down before him, and with a loud voice, he said: “What have I to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, do not torment me.”

I will not serve a trinity , I will follow the scriptures:
1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
IF JESUS IS NOT THE FATHER, THEN JESUS IS NOT OUR ONE GOD

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Mal 2:10“Do we not all have one father? Was it not one God who created us? So why do we deal treacherously with one another, profaning the covenant of our forefathers?

JESUS HIMSELF SAID :
Mt 23:9Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.
Mt 23:10Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ.

DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU TRINITY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDER STANDING, YET THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
dolphinheart:
1. Joh 14:28You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is GREATER than I am.
THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN JESUS.

2. Joh 14:31But for the world to know that I love the Father, I am doing just as the Father has commanded me to do. Get up, let us go from here.
THE FATHER COMMANDS JESUS

3. Ac 2:32, 33 God resurrected this Jesus, and of this we are all witnesses. 33Therefore, because he was exalted to the right hand of God and received the promised holy spirit from the Father, he has poured out what you see and hear
Ac 7:55 But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus STANDING at God’s right hand,
GOD RESURRECTED JESUS, JESUS IS AT GOD'S RIGHT HAND.

4. Joh 14:12Most truly I say to you, whoever exercises faith in me will also do the works that I do; and he will do works greater than these, because I am going my way to the Father.
Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
JESUS HAS A FATHER, THE FATHER OF JESUS IS OUR FATHER
JESUS HAS A GOD , THE GOD OF JESUS IS OUR GOD.

NO WONDER THE DISCIPLES COULD SAY
2Co 1:3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort,

5. Joh 16:28I came as the Father’s representative and have come into the world. Now I am leaving the world and am going to the Father.”[/blue]
Joh 3:16“ [color=blue]For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son,
so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life
Ro 8:32 Since he did not even spare his own Son but handed him over for us all, will he not also, along with him, kindly give us all other things?
1Jo 4:9, 10By this the love of God was revealed in our case, that God sent his only-begotten Son into the world so that we might gain life through him.10The love is in this respect, not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins.[/blue]
JESUS WAS SENT BY GOD, GOD DID NOT SEND HIMSELF!

6. 1Co 11:3But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, [color=blue]the head of the Christ is God.

JESUS IS NOT HIS OWN HEAD!

7. Joh 13:3So Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands and that he came from God and was going to God,
Heb 9:24For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before Godon our behalf.
GOD DID NOT APPEAR BEFORE GOD!

EVEN IN HEAVEN
Re 3:2Become watchful, and strengthen the things remaining that were ready to die, for I have not found your works fully performed before my God
Re 3:12“‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, AS THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN TRINITY TO EXPLAIN WHO IS THE "SOMEONE LIKE A SON OF MAN" AND WHO IS THE "ANCIENT OF DAYS"
Da 7:13“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to [color]the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One.[/color]
Da 7:14And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.

WHO ALONE IS THE MOST HIGH GOD?
Ps 83:18May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.[/blue]

WHO IS JESUS IN RELATION TO THE MOST HIGH?
Lu 1:32This one will be great and will be [color=blue]called Son of the Most High,
and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father,

HONEST PEOPLE BACK THEN KNOW THE TRUTH
Mt 27:54But when the army officer and those with him keeping watch over Jesus saw the earthquake and the things happening, they grew very much afraid and said: “Certainly this was God’s Son.”
Joh 1:49Na·thanʹa·el responded: “Rabbi, you are the Son of God, you are King of Israel.”

EVEN THE DEMONS KNOW WHO JESUS IS
Lu 8:28At the sight of Jesus, he cried out and fell down before him, and with a loud voice, he said: “What have I to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, do not torment me.”

I will not serve a trinity , I will follow the scriptures:
1Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
IF JESUS IS NOT THE FATHER, THEN JESUS IS NOT OUR ONE GOD

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Mal 2:10“Do we not all have one father? Was it not one God who created us? So why do we deal treacherously with one another, profaning the covenant of our forefathers?

JESUS HIMSELF SAID :
Mt 23:9Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.
Mt 23:10Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ.

DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU TRINITY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDER STANDING, YET THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!

HOPE YOU NOTICED THEY CAN NEVER TOUCH OR EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURES QUOTED ABOVE.

1. De 6:4“Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah
the above is what the is realities believe, they do not believe their god is made up of multiple persons.

Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one else, Nor my praise to graven images.
Mr 12:29Jesus answered: “The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,
Mr 12:32 The scribe said to him: “Teacher, you spoke well, in line with truth, ‘He is One, and there is no other besides him’;
*no other beside HIM!, and not no other beside them!(more than one person)
1Co 8:6 [color=blue]there is actually to us one God, the Father,
from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
Isa 45:21Make your report, present your case. Let them consult together in unity. Who foretold this long ago And declared it from times past? Is it not I, Jehovah? There is no other God but me; A righteous God and a Savior, there is none besides me.
Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah”. Israel had just been liberated from Egypt, where Osiris, Isis, and Horus —one of a number of triads of gods—were worshipped. Therefore, Israel was commanded to worship just one God. How important was it for people to understand this command?

2. Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is no one else. There is no God except me. I will strengthen you, although you did not know me

3. [b]1Co 8:4Now concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no God but one.

UNDER THE SAME CONTEXT, IN THE SAME CHAPEL, BY THE SAME PERSON, WE ARE TOLD WHO THAT ONE GOD IS! READ BELOW:

1Co 8:4-6 Now concerning the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world and that there is no God but one.
JESUS IS NOT THE FATHER!

1Ti 2:5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus

4. Mt 3:16After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him.
Mt 3:17Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

THE VOICE FROM HEAVEN CALLED JESUS HIS SON!
THE VOICE FROM HEAVEN APPROVED JESUS, ALMIGHTY GOD DOES NOT NEED APPROVAL!

Isa 11:1A twig will grow out of the stump of Jesʹse, And a sprout from his roots will bear fruit.
sa 11:2 And the spirit of Jehovah will settle upon him, The spirit of wisdom and of understanding, The spirit of counsel and of mightiness, The spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah.
Mr 1:10, 11And immediately on coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens being parted and, like a dove, the spirit coming down upon him.
11And a voice came out of the heavens: “You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you.”
Lu 4:18“ Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor. He SENT me to proclaim liberty to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away free,
JESUS IS SENT BY JEHOVAH, JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH!

Joh 1:32John also bore witness, saying: “I viewed the spirit coming down as a dove out of heaven, and it remained upon him.
isa 42:1 Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations.
GOD DID NOT SAY HE PUT HIS SPIRIT IN HIMSELF

Ac 10:38 about Jesus who was from Nazʹa·reth, how God anointed him with holy spirit and power, and he went through the land doing good and healing all those oppressed by the Devil, because God was with him.

5. Mt 28:19Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,
* pls ask those who believe in trinity:
1. how to they babtize in that name
2. what is that name
3. give a biblical and present example of such babtising.

6. Joh 10:30I and the Father are one.”
JESUS DID NOT SAY "I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE GOD".

joh 10:29 What my Father HAS GIVEN ME is something greater than all other things, and no one can snatch them out of the hand of the Father.
Joh 10:30I and the Father are one.”
Joh 10:38But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.”
Joh 17:11“I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one JUST AS we are one.
THE SAME ONENESS THAT APPLIES TO THE DISCIPLES APPLIES TO JESUS AND HIS FATHER TOO!

Joh 17:21so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with US, so that the world may believe that you sent me

7. Joh 14:9Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
IS JESUS THE FATHER? NOOOO!

Joh 12:45 and whoever sees me sees also THE ONE who sent me.
Joh 12:49For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak.
Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
(compare: Ge 5:3Adam lived for 130 years and then became father to a son in his likeness, in his image, and he named him Seth.)

Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
Heb 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
Heb 1:3 He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power. And after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.[/blue]
THE SCRIPTURES HAS EXPLAINED WHO JESUS IS!

UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS SAID
Joh 14:6-11Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. [color=blue]No one COME to the Father except through me.

7 If you men had known me, you would have known my Father also; from this moment on you know him and have seen him.”
8 Philip said to him: “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Joh 14:9Jesus said to him: “Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
10 Do you not believe that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me? The things I say to you I do not speak of my own originality, but the Father who remains in union with me is doing his works.
Joh 14:11Believe me that I am in union with the Father and the Father is in union with me; otherwise, believe because of the works themselves.
read joh 1:4, Joh 17:3 ,Ro 6:23, Ac 4:1, Mt 11:27, Joh 1:18,
Joh 5:36But I have the witness greater than that of John, for the very works that my Father assigned me to accomplish, these works that I am doing, bear witness that the Father sent me.

8. Ro 8:9,11 However, you are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God’s spirit truly dwells in you. But if anyone does not have Christ’s spirit, this person does not belong to him.
11If, now, the spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, the one who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his spirit that resides in you.
THE HOLY SPIRIT BELONGS TO THE FATHER.

9.[b] Mt 1:20But after he had thought these things over, look! Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a dream, saying: “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take your wife Mary home, for what has been conceived in her is by holy spirit.

Lu 1:35 In answer the angel said to her: “Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. And for that reason the one who is born will be [color=blue]called holy, GOD'S SON!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
@ dolphinheart why are you ignoring so many verses that clearly point to Jesus as God.

For example even the father called him God.

Jesus clearly said that he and his father are one, the Jews wanted to stone him because they understood that statement to mean he was God but did Jesus correct them?

Again Jesus had the power to forgive sins which only belongs to God.

Jesus referred to himself as Lord of the sabbath which was supposed to be Jehovah.

Jesus wasn't simply preaching people to repent and serve God, but was preaching that people should believe in him.
Who are we to put our faith on? Jehovah or Jesus Christ?
Jesus constantly receives worship even the father commanded Angels to worship him.
He is referred to as the might God.

He created all things
He has all power both in heaven and on earth.( almighty)

He knows all things, He is every where at the same time.

Even Thomas called him my God and my Lord

Dolphinheart my prayer for you is for your eyes to be open.
You have been indoctrinated.

Dolphinheart do you believe that Jesus is the son of God?
If you believe, then you already agreed that he is God but you don't know how.
Shallom
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by adelee777: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
From these verses, you see the reason
Jesus is both man and God
As a man he referred to his father as my God.

U r very wrong bro on d last statement. Jesus Christ was not a man in Rev 3:12. He was already glorified in heaven, n still called Jehovah God ''my God''. How do u explain dat if they r equal?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
dolphinheart:

is this one well?
Read Article

The Latest:
No.7
dolphinheart:

No.1
dolphinheart:

No.2
dolphinheart:

No.3
dolphinheart:

No.4
dolphinheart:

No.5
dolphinheart:

No.6
dolphinheart:

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

you are still repeating your same old twisted confusion,
not accepting what is said to be true because there is no truth in you, false accusations and lies etc.
and showing what appears to be mental instability with posting even the same posts and the same things over and over again
lying is natural to you, and you think others are the same

I repeat the truth to your same repeated over and over again lies:

You say Yahovah doesn't mean God, and you post many posts to try and prove it

he who denies the Son does not have the Father

you posted page after page, denials that you called God and the word "a two headed god"
saying all sorts of lies and confusion and accusing, twisting and so on

and you are doing the same thing with Yahovah meaning God, denying it, when it has been shown
that Yahovah means: the everlasting, the eternal, the self existant God

and you are doing the same with there being two kurios's in Matthew 22:44 in the Greek,
denying it when it was shown that there is

and it was shown that "kurios" means supreme in authority - God

and you go on and on trying to prove it not true because one of the kurios refers to Jesus

he is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son
if you have not the son you have not the Father also

a/c dolphinheart, remember, your whole world smiley is watching you

Perhaps relevant to false jw's posts Read Article

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Does the Watchtower say the Bible teaches the Trinity?[/size]

by Matt Slick

The Watchtower organization claims to be the Faithful and Discreet Slave spoken of in Matthew 24:45.

"We all need help to understand the Bible, and we cannot find the Scriptural guidance we need outside the 'faithful and discreet slave' organization," (Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981.) (See the quote in context.)
"All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the 'greatly diversified wisdom of God' can become known only through Jehovah's channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave," (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1994, p.

This Watchtower organization, the faithful and discreet slave, claims to be the means by which God communicates His truth to us in this world. Therefore, by deduction, what the Watchtower says is truth. Alright, let's take a look at one quote from the Watchtower.

More
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2016
dolphinheart:

simple request was made, pls show us the Greek text of that verse, you refuse cus you know that the Greek word "kurios" does not appear twice in the Greek text of that verse!

lie lie dolphinheart

Of course your post is the same repeated lies etc

I have taken the trouble of copying and pasteing the greek of Matthew 22:44
one word at a time, for my pleasure at showing up your lies yet again one more time

from the e-Sword KJV with Strongs dictionary:

ho kurios epo mou kurios kathemai ek mou dexios heos tithemi sou echthros sou hupopodion/pous

Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

of course kurios is used for both instances of Lord refering to Father and Son,
as has been said, and as you lied many times, including in your above quote saying it is not in that verse twice.

dolphinheart you way heap very big lie lie
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2016
dolphinheart:

if you could provide the info I asked for , [size=16pt]we[/size] will know if you are telling the truth or not!

dolphinheart:

[size=18pt]HOPE YOU NOTICED[/size] THEY CAN NEVER TOUCH OR EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURES QUOTED ABOVE.

lie lie dolphinheart

now now false jw, you should stop speaking to the whole world cheesy like this

showing them your inability to accept the truth
and showing your inability to stop lying, what will they think of you

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Because Jehovah Witness is discussing the meaning of Jehovah in this thread
I also will post on it.

YHWH means: The only self existant God

The ancient Hebrew language that the Old Testament was written in did not have vowels in its alphabet. In written form, ancient Hebrew was a consonant-only language. In the original Hebrew, God’s name transliterates to YHWH (sometimes written in the older style as YHVH). This is known as the tetragrammaton (meaning “four letters”). Because of the lack of vowels, Bible scholars debate how the tetragrammaton YHWH was pronounced.

The tetragrammaton consists of four Hebrew letters: yodh, he, waw, and then he repeated. Some versions of the Bible translate the tetragrammaton as “Yahweh” or “Jehovah”; most translate it as “LORD” (all capital letters).

Contrary to what some Christians believe (and at least one cult), Jehovah is not the Divine Name revealed to Israel. The name Jehovah is a product of mixing different words and different alphabets of different languages. Due to a fear of accidentally taking God’s name in vain (Leviticus 24:16), the Jews basically quit saying it out loud altogether. Instead, when reading Scripture aloud, the Jews substituted the tetragrammaton YHWH with the word Adonai (“Lord”). Even in the Septuagint (the Greek translation of the Old Testament), the translators substituted Kurios (“Lord”) for the Divine Name. Eventually, the vowels from Adonai (“Lord”) or Elohim (“God”) found their way in between the consonants of YHWH, thus forming YaHWeH. But this interpolation of vowels does not mean that was how God’s name was originally pronounced. In fact, we aren’t entirely sure if YHWH should have two syllables or three.

Any number of vowel sounds can be inserted within YHWH, and Jewish scholars are as uncertain of the real pronunciation as Christian scholars are. Jehovah is actually a much later (probably 16th-century) variant. The word Jehovah comes from a three-syllable version of YHWH, YeHoWeH. The Y was replaced with a J (although Hebrew does not even have a J sound) and the W with a V, plus the extra vowel in the middle, resulting in JeHoVaH. These vowels are the abbreviated forms of the imperfect tense, the participial form, and the perfect tense of the Hebrew being verb (English is)—thus the meaning of Jehovah could be understood as “He who will be, is, and has been.”

So, what is God’s Name, and what does it mean? The most likely choice for how the tetragrammaton was pronounced is “YAH-way,” “YAH-weh,” or something similar. The name Yahweh refers to God’s self-existence. Yahweh is linked to how God described Himself in Exodus 3:14, “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: “I AM has sent me to you.”’” God’s name is a reflection of His being. God is the only self-existent or self-sufficient Being. Only God has life in and of Himself. That is the essential meaning of the tetragrammaton, YHWH.

http://www.gotquestions.org/YHWH-tetragrammaton.html
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 2:45am On Aug 26, 2016
More on the Jehovah subject discussed by Jehovah Witness here

YHWH cannot mean Jehovah Read article

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2016
More on the Jehovah subject discussed by Jehovah Witness in this thread

What is God's name

God's divine name יהוה (Hebrew) or YHVH (Modern English equivalent), has been the subject of much discussion and debate throughout the centuries. Most Hebrew scholars prefer Yahweh (ancient pronunciation) or Yahveh (modern pronunciation), but it is never translated this way in most bibles. In the King James Version the most common translation is LORD (6510x), but in other places, especially where it appears with the actual title "Lord" (Htr. adonai), it is translated GOD (305x). In four other places it is translated "Jehovah" (Exodus 6:3 KJV; Psalm 83:18 KJV; Isaiah 12:2 KJV; Isaiah 26:4 KJV), and in a further three places it is translated "Jehovah" in compound names (Genesis 22:14 KJV; Exodus 17:15 KJV; Judges 6:24 KJV). Everywhere in the Jehovah's Witnesses bible it is translated Jehovah. So what is God's name? It is important that we find out, because God is seeking for people to worship him "in spirit and in truth" (John 4:23), and we cannot do that if we call him by the wrong name. To call him by the wrong name is an insult, so we need to investigate this. This study is a thorough analysis which proves that God's name, YHVH or YHWH in the Hebrew, is not Jehovah. Let us first examine the history of how these different translations came about.

Read article

@ bold, yes it is very important to call God by His right name.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
solite3:
@ dolphinheart why are you ignoring so many verses that clearly point to Jesus as God.

For example even the father called him God.

Jesus clearly said that he and his father are one, the Jews wanted to stone him because they understood that statement to mean he was God but did Jesus correct them?

Again Jesus had the power to forgive sins which only belongs to God.

Jesus referred to himself as Lord of the sabbath which was supposed to be Jehovah.

Jesus wasn't simply preaching people to repent and serve God, but was preaching that people should believe in him.
Who are we to put our faith on? Jehovah or Jesus Christ?
Jesus constantly receives worship even the father commanded Angels to worship him.
He is referred to as the might God.

He created all things
He has all power both in heaven and on earth.( almighty)

He knows all things, He is every where at the same time.

Even Thomas called him my God and my Lord

Dolphinheart my prayer for you is for your eyes to be open.
You have been indoctrinated.

Dolphinheart do you believe that Jesus is the son of God?
If you believe, then you already agreed that he is God but you don't know how.
Shallom

pls attach scriptures to source of your belief, and I'll once again explain things to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.