Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Free Online Business Instruction & Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free Online Business Instruction & Training (356 Views)

A Day Seminar On How To Start An Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Business Instruction & Training by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2016
Making money online isn't fast and it isn't easy. But if you're patient, consistent, and willing to put in the investment in time (and sometimes money), I'll be more than happy to teach you. And it won't cost you a single Naira.

I'm building a website and sharing all of my online business experience. My theory, is that by showing people the steps, strategies and lessons I learned taking one of my personal websites from blog to business, I will be able to help you not only understand some of the basic fundamentals of Internet entrepreneurship, but also help you figure out a way t discover, launch and build your own.

Again, this website is completely and totally free, and I'll be working around the clock, starting today, to build this site from sctach, and walk you through what I'm going in the process.

Sound good?

GREAT!

Head on over to [s]The Entrepreneur Choice[/s], and we'll get started.

While other "experts" give you ebooks on "how to make money online," I will build for you, a comprehensive system and guide, so that you can become one of the best and soar above the competition.

Talk soon,

Be blessed!

Ra
Re: Free Online Business Instruction & Training by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi friends!

In case anyone is following or views this thread after July 2016, I am posting this update to inform you that I have discontinued the Entrepreneur Choice website.

However, I am working on a new website, that will offer the same opportunity. The only difference is that I won't be building an online business, but instead writing a book and building a platform to promote it. It's a different venture, but many of the principles are the same.

I will still share all of my actions, experiences and earnings, as well as the systems, processes and resources I use to increase traffic, fuel growth and boost revenue.

And just as before, the website is free, and always will be.

To learn more about what I'm doing, visit my Developer Blog.

Be blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50(peachtree), Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9 Training In June / Apex Trainings:vmware Realtime Online Training By It Professionals 8500122107 / Free Career-defining Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.