Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! (4045 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by sunboy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
Its a way to stop the monthly fee sms, the monthly 100mb browsing at 1k even sms to other zain line now 9.00 on my fone sad , and other exciting stuffs. Was at their office today to go back to TRU tarrifs, they said its not possible, no going back. You must remain JOLI and pay more.
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by honsule(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2009
i just dey Joli with my own.It make sense 100%.i know all that b4 i migrated.
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by decapos2: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
plz my people i will like to know how zain dey go on ur freedom
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Kaybaba5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2009
the thing pain me oh , had i known that it will be like this.i would av not migrated but i will try to go back to simply special by the grace of almighty God
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by hayprof(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
Lol, don't really wat Zain's up to about the whole JOLI thing, **still watching from afar** . . .i wont just jump into the Tarrif billing, . .am sticking to my ''Simply Special'' for now . .

Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ofcourse u can cancel zain joli
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by cosy4u2004: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
There was once a lonely girl who longed desperately for love. One day while she was walking in the woods she found two starving song birds. She took them home and put them in a small gilded cage. She nurtured them with love and the birds grew strong. Every morning they greeted her with a marvelous song. The girl felt great love for the birds. She wanted their singing to last forever.

One day the girl left the door to the cage open. The larger and stronger of the two birds flew from the cage. The girl watched anxiously as he circled high above her. She was so frightened that he would fly away and she would never see him again that as he flew close, she grasped at him wildly. She caught him in her fist. She clutched him tightly within her hand. Her heart gladdened at her success in capturing him. Suddenly she felt the bird go limp. She opened her hand stared in horror at the dead bird. Her desperate clutching love had killed him.

She noticed the other bird teetering on the edge of the cage. She could feel his great need for freedom. His need to soar into the clear, blue sky. She lifted him from the cage and tossed him softly into the air. The bird circled once, twice, three times. The girl watched delighted at the bird’s enjoyment. Her heart was no longer concerned with her loss.

She wanted the bird to be happy. Suddenly the bird flew closer and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang the sweetest melody, she had ever heard.

The fastest way to lose love is to hold on too tight,
the best way to keep love is to give it - wings! smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by sunboy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
@fadajasi , how can it be cancelled tell us and lets do it kia kia
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2009
Bt i dont knw@sunboy
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Kennzy(m): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2009
@sunboy, all wat u said is tru. But its a pity dat ur tariff plan cant be changed to simply special again. Na God talk say make i get 2 zain sim i don change one and i no go change the other one lailai unless zain go bribe me. Guys u are also welcome at DREALTUNNES.ONMBL.COM full of fun.
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by puskin: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
. . .nd they even collect money 2migrate
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by honsule(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
puskin:

. . .nd they even collect money 2migrate

i migrated when i was even having zero naira.so,what u are saying is just a joke,right?
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2009
1st migration is foc, others are being charged 25naira
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by tunnex190: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2009
Joli na rubbish
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by puskin: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2009
Zain NL-PR says otherwise
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by starlife30(m): 2:23am On Aug 13, 2009
Guys, no be small thing o. I tire for dis joli tin wel wel, Dis na day light robbery wen zain dey do. Imagine i nor fit cal nite cal or even send free text, d one wen pain me pass na say u go dey say 25naira every week for zain padi{faf}, calculate dat 25 for 365days a yr, meen, i nor knw watin NCC dey do. Zain fit say den don win, they are just shooting themselves on the leg. GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Kaybaba5(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2009
wat am waitin for is that i want to exhaust my credit on my phone after that i will try to migrate back to simply special lol
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2009
Ah! This joli is stupid, no more free sms ke
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2009
@kay, it wont work
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by hayprof(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
Advance Warning: Desist frm Joli, highly flamable !
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by bydot1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
So this Zain jolly na,.,.,., Even with all their Adverts, Posters n hand bill na waooo
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by bydot1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thank God say i never join jolly sha
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by stancozy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
P.S : THERE IS NO GOING BACK AFTER YOU HAVE JOLIED
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
We knw jawe*sad*
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Dclique(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thats rubbish
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by stancozy(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2009
. . .And am wondering why No going back. .its been a puzzle to me. .
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Wilfem(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
So what are the other benefits of this Joli joli of a thing 'cos I've already migrated into it, unknown to me that it is ploy by them so stop the free zain - zain sms.
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
I aint seeing no benefits atall
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by puskin: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
LOOK harder. tongue tongue
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by ola20: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2009
Hello guys, i have notice too, what is the code to change your plan to simply special,becos that is the best traffic plan so far.nigerians wake up.
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2009
Wy r u guys complainin ds much, u dey find beta awoof n awoof come screw u dey dry, na wa 4 una self.kp jolieing,no goin bak xcept u want my code 4 a return to simpl special thingie,
Re: Zain Joli Is Pure Fraud: Beware ! by Fadajasi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
@dcique,ofcourse we want it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fallen Smartphone Brand NOKIA Challenges Apple And Samsung Again / Beam Messenger Allows You To See What A Person Types Before It Is Sent To You / Tecno Phantom 6 & 6+ Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.