Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is It True? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It True? (636 Views)

Is It True That I Have To Be In Nigeria If I Want My Siblings And My Mum Visa To / It It True That Passport Reissue Is Done Only In Abuja? / Is It True That The Airport In Ibadan And Akure Are Inactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True? by omozu1(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2016
Please i need help.
Is it true that if i want to travel to America with my family i need to deposit some amount of money (10000 dollars) with the embassy
The person told me if i don't return back to nigeria that money will be sized.
Is it true?
Re: Is It True? by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On May 03, 2016
omozu1:
Please i need help.
Is it true that if i want to travel to America with my family i need to deposit some amount of money (10000 dollars) with the embassy
The person told me if i don't return back to nigeria that money will be seized?
Is it true?

It is lie
Re: Is It True? by tpiadotcom: 5:36am On May 04, 2016
seriously, would anyone want to pay salaries if they browse nairaland travel section. Especially the America threads.

Just saying.

People just mention huge amounts casually as if it's nothing.
Re: Is It True? by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On May 04, 2016
tpiadotcom:
seriously, would anyone want to pay salaries if they browse nairaland travel section. Especially the America threads.

Just saying.

People just mention huge amounts casually as if it's nothing.

Maybe he has read Trump's expo Manifesto.
Re: Is It True? by mismarshal(f): 7:55am On May 04, 2016
It's not true... Dump that agent before he dupes you.

omozu1:
Please i need help.
The person told me if i don't return back to nigeria that money will be sized.
Is it true?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Collapses While Awaiting Plane To The Holy Land In Minna (photos) / A Tour Of Nigerian States / Hotel Booking In Imeko Afon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.