Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage (76612 Views)

Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Boldtrust(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2016
How important is their union to the 2016 budget? Shey, den don start producing fuel? Abi dem don de produce power? We have bigger and better things to talk about jooor
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
That quote on the picture is true. & this issue is really becoming national issue, Nigerians have left fuel, light, heat, everything & faced Tiwa & Teebillz. Nawa o.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Rushtec(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
The pics on ur wall. Is that you
Omotayor123:
Who?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Smh. [size=15pt]He sacked her husband.[/size]

They are gay, isn't?

Swear u didn't think, that probably it was a typed error? Swear!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by tboiboks: 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
hypocrites, u nid nt show d world ur concern for their broken marriage, afterwards they ain't d first neither would they b d last, pls lets get some media calm ova som blinded celebs issue.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by sanchezJ(f): 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Make I rush go Mosque go pray for them cool
My dear friend abeg no waist ur prayer for them.there re many people wey need ur prayers,like d orphans,boko haram victims,homeless and those on hospital bed.No be one sucidal drug addict and his wife. Marriage wahala plenty like kilode,especially ppl looking for fruit of d womb.Dem get am all but they choose to do rubbish with dir lives. They don't need prayers,dey need spanking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Ndolarr: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
Dele Momodu should bring out part of Diezani interview bribe to pay TeeBillz debt of N45 million! Then I will join him to pray for Tiwa and TeeBillz!!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Splinz(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
ivyy:
How does he know that Tunji is the love of Tiwa's life?

Because Tiwa was married to Tunji.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Dinocarex(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
hallelluyah:

Come to Sokoto and see HEAT!

The Suldana's state... Jeeez!!
U reside there or what?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Dinocarex(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
Gracito:
my brother, the heat no be here. But na God dey my side

Amen ooo.. Crazy heat here in Ibadan.
I can barely sleep at nights
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
My parents married about 31 years ago and their marriage keeps waxing stronger... These attention seekers married barely a year and dem don scatter am.. #Irony of life# smh
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
When then dey chop mula, den no call me. If then like make then no finish dere wahala, na dem sabi!!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by uchennn: 10:51pm On May 03, 2016
masterblogger:
Tiwa pls don't bother yoirself , he will definitely come begging. trust me
Conji na bastard angry grin
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Safemode(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2016
skarlett:
everybody don turn prayer warrior, issokay...Mr Momodu hope you know your niece needs your prayers more? iranu undecided

Kindly vote Lanicky for Miss nairaland 2016
sharap.
Cos Momodu's sister is a baby mama can't stop Dele from posting.

and Dat Ur lanicky ll crash in stage one of miss nairaland
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Icaretoo: 11:03pm On May 03, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Smh. [size=15pt]He sacked her husband.[/size]

They are gay, isn't?

It's more like since she is d bread winner of there said home, thus we have the " he" to be referring to Tiwa as written by the guy that quoted the guy am quoting
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Andy1021(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2016
Tiwa savage romantic wife of Teebliz's what God has joined together let no man put asunder. Both of you put your pride aside and face reality of marriage together. Teebliz's your the father of your family i mind both Tiwa and Jamil go to your family and apologies to your wife and God will make you both happy, forget about people that are given you guys negative advice and please you both should forget and forgive each other with your past and stick as husband and wife may God bless you all, one of your fans @tiwa.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by berryice(f): 11:10pm On May 03, 2016
All these celeb saying pray for tiwa nd tee...y can't dey pray for dem nd leave d public alone *hian* they re just forming I too care
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Andy1021(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
Andy1021:
Tiwa savage romantic wife of Teebliz's what God has joined together let no man put asunder. Both of you put your pride aside and face reality of marriage together. Teebliz's your the father of your family i mind both Tiwa and Jamil go to your family and apologies to your wife and God will make you both happy, forget about people that are given you guys negative advice and please you both should forget and forgive each other with your past and stick as husband and wife may God bless you all, one of your fans @tiwa.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Why are people making a mountain out of their marriage and eventual break up. Nigerians @ home are just jobless. Ish!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2016
tommykiwi:
Very soon dey will make this union a national issue.
Make dem no even think about am seff angry
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by tammie24: 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
He should pray for his niece to change her ways from thinking being a baby mama is a meal ticket
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
ivyy:
How does he know that Tunji is the love of Tiwa's life?
i just wonder
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 03, 2016
Safemode:

sharap.
Cos Momodu's sister is a baby mama can't stop Dele from posting.

and Dat Ur lanicky ll crash in stage one of miss nairaland

You can state your opinion without quoting me and sounding like a buffoon. I'll be sure to mention you when she makes it to the final stage, anu mpama undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Frabidel(f): 11:42pm On May 03, 2016
lolz...all is well
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by freecocoa(f): 11:53pm On May 03, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. He sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.
Yea well, he was stealing from her, that was the first crack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 12:19am On May 04, 2016
Rushtec:
The pics on ur wall. Is that you
Yep. Tnx!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:19am On May 04, 2016
Tiwa Savage and teebillz matter everywhere. Una no dey tire? I beg I need fresh air
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 12:22am On May 04, 2016
sanchezJ:
My dear friend abeg no waist ur prayer for them.there re many people wey need ur prayers,like d orphans,boko haram victims,homeless and those on hospital bed.No be one sucidal drug addict and his wife. Marriage wahala plenty like kilode,especially ppl looking for fruit of d womb.Dem get am all but they choose to do rubbish with dir lives. They don't need prayers,dey need spanking!
grin cheesy God bless your marriage jare sista mi.

Me no mind them ooo. Na joke I dey joke.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by tammie24: 12:31am On May 04, 2016
Silentmind:

Your ability to reach out to other people in your imperfect state is what makes you great.

He doesn't need to have a perfect niece to be able to reach out to other people
story story

Not in Dele Momodu's case
The guy too like ITK
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Kazrem(m): 12:32am On May 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Yep. Tnx!
I dey watch you with one eye oo
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Omotayor123(f): 12:35am On May 04, 2016
Kazrem:
I dey watch you with one eye oo
Chai! How come you Never sleep
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Elizadath: 12:42am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. He sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.
Her husband is not fit for that position In the first place. Family and business cannot go together. Yeye husband should gerout! Only that tiwa was blindfolded by those yeyebrity in disguise and fell yakata for it. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.