Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage (76614 Views)

Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 12:55am On May 04, 2016
tommykiwi:
Very soon dey will make this union a national issue.
a national issue or a national UNION?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by obontami: 12:57am On May 04, 2016
iya laya gbogboyin cheesy

who una papa epp ??

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by DreyDemun(m): 1:21am On May 04, 2016
Everybody now has a say in this matter. Are they the first to have mere marital differences? Very soon, buhari go shook mouth too..
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by MozB: 2:03am On May 04, 2016
Is Buhari aware this people are separating?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 2:51am On May 04, 2016
masterblogger:
Tiwa pls don't bother yoirself , he will definitely come begging. trust me
who will beg between the two? I pitty u
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by HOLYMASK: 3:03am On May 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Smh. [size=15pt]He sacked her husband.[/size]

They are gay, isn't?

That is not what he meant by that but he is trying to say that Tiwa is the husband here bkx news has it that she feeds her husband.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 4:00am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. He sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.

Imagine! How wicked can Tiwa be! You sacked your own husband from your own company... Sad!!!

Who does that? Teebillz actually relocated to Nigeria cos of that ingrate's career. How do you now expect him to survive on a monthly salary when he has tasted the life of being self-employed.

She claimed that Teebillz stole from her or company account, rubbish!!! Story for the gods. If you really love your man, you ll warn and make it clear to him that any money for concerts, shows must be paid to a certain Account with you being the only person in charge
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:08am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. He sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.
so she shud ve allowed him wreck her right?? smh
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:12am On May 04, 2016
FolarinLondon:

Imagine! How wicked can Tiwa be! You sacked your own husband from your own company... Sad!!!

Who does that? Teebillz actually relocated to Nigeria cos of that ingrate's career. How do you now expect him to survive on a monthly salary when he has tasted the life of being self-employed.

She claimed that Teebillz stole from her or company account, rubbish!!! Story for the gods. If you really love your man, you ll warn and make it clear to him that any money for concerts, shows must be paid to a certain Account with you being the only person in charge
I've always said it. A wife must be loyal yet if the husband is wayward you can have a legal person to spell terms of business rather than humiliating the guy by sacking him.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:15am On May 04, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
Don't be too impressed. You're replaceable. She should have gotten a legal representative even with a smile and loyalty to the husband who will spelt out the terms of business while still remaining as a faithful wife.
I don't believe in marriage. Benevolent Baby Daddy or Baby mama is even better than this sham called wedding ceremony. I've been there before!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:23am On May 04, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
She should have involved a legal person to spell the terms of business and enforce it rather than sack him. She dare not do that in the West, the man can claim heavy damage for being used and dumped.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:28am On May 04, 2016
nacosprof:
who will beg between the two? I pitty u
Tiwa may end up like Clarion Chukwura. If woman say she get sense, she will never be able to submit to any man and will end up lonely and frustrated. A good,well brought up lady needs a home and a husband. They only realize this when market don finish. Ask clarion chukwura and Steph Nora who are serial divorcee. Men will play them like ping-pong if a woman does not have a home.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:29am On May 04, 2016
HOLYMASK:

That is not what he meant by that but he is trying to say that Tiwa is the husband here bkx news has it that she feeds her husband.
It was typo error. I've corrected it!
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by totorimi: 4:55am On May 04, 2016
Honestly, one must begin to think twice before attending some of this so called celebrity weddings, because you can't waiste money travel from Naija to Dubai and you are videoed and shown to the whole world dancing like the world is about to end only to be made a carriture at the end of the day like you attended another nollywood wedding clip.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 5:10am On May 04, 2016
Wailers b like but, mr president is yet to say anything on this issue..........he is d cause...............just kidding
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by fabre4: 5:19am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. She sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.

Her husband stole from her that was infidelity and the first crack
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:26am On May 04, 2016
fabre4:

Her husband stole from her that was infidelity and the first crack
We all steal from our wives in form of borrowing without paying back or literally taking their money. I think life over-pampered them and they are paying for it.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by desmond2pk: 5:26am On May 04, 2016
emvico:
grin na longer throat they worry teebillz joor. the guy na gold digger cheesy
Gold digger when he spent money on her when she was nothing to everybody?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Nobody: 5:35am On May 04, 2016
ivyy:
How does he know that Tunji is the love of Tiwa's life?

I know you love tunji... wink...just say it,I won't tell anyone grin
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by hornyman(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
It is forever broken. She sacked her husband as a manager! That in itself was the first crack.

Her first crack was when she made him her manager. That way she has shot herself in the leg that day cos when she notice some funny scheme later, if she remove him as manager there's bound to be problem. Same mistake P.Square made, making their blood brother their manager, and yet the man takes the same percentage as them too which is not suppose to be. There's always going to be problem when you want to remove people like that from such position that they have enjoyed so much. Its better you don't make them your manager from onset at all. I can't have a company and put my wife to head it lai lai, no matter the kind of love we share, and anyone can come here and say trash to me but I don't care. I can't even put my wife sibling to head my company lai lai. If the family won't give me the wife to marry because of dat they shud kip their daughter, God will provide another lady abeg. Cos the day you make your wife or wife's sibling the head of your company u have just dug your own pit too fall in. Because even if u put a pastor at such exotic their is tendency that there will be mismanagement.

And if after your wife or wife's sibling head your company, after some years you notice mismanagement you can't talk, you can't even complain. You can only just look to manage d issue and carry on like that, then hurt inside. Cos if you ever complain there is bound to be crack. Especially if you complain your wife's brother is stealing from your company. The whole family of your wife including your dear wife will kick against you from that day. Them go tell your wife: Shey u don see the kind of man u marry into this family as he dey try drag our family to shame? What you can't finish pls don't start.

I pray for Tiwa and her husband that God should settle them even when the damage has already been done. There's nothing God cannot do. Both of them should do away with what has happen and come to a level and settle and them carry on, shame d devil.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Lilimax(f): 5:57am On May 04, 2016
oyetunder:
Alas! Everything in Nigeria nah prayer! God let Nepa bring light. God, let this call go thru. God, let this recharge card enter. God, let me meet the water running at home. Jesus, let vegetable seller pass. God let me see a danfo fast!!! Haba...where common sense will work, Prayer won't.
Says who? You cannot separate God from the affairs of life. The day you do, the person will begin to die gradually without knowing undecided I heard you said 'common sense'; ask an slowpoke and you'll common sense is not common. Good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by pinkcita: 6:10am On May 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:

They are gay, isn't?
You think we are in France?OK open English school in ogbomosho
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by 2ts: 6:10am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

There is no family in business. You cant continue to work with a family member who who mismanages your finances.

Besides, the husband needs to have a rethink on life and find how best it works for him. At his age, he should be more responsible and by now know that the money Tiwa makes is for the family and his role is to manage it by diversifying into other things that he can manage properly. Rather na to dey go do big boy for all the clubs for Lagos.

If they come back as 1 family by the grace of God. Tiwa will still not hire him as a manager.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by tommykiwi(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2016
henry49:
a national issue or a national UNION?
guy give urself brain. Union here means marriage.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Praktikals(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:

They are gay, isn't?
First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Safemode(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2016
skarlett:

You can state your opinion without quoting me and sounding like a buffoon. I'll be sure to mention you when she makes it to the final stage, anu mpama undecided

you are a foo l for abusing me in a language diff 4rm English.
anu mpama
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Hitunnu(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2016
No one is perfect. Wish both realised their mistakes nt minding what pple will say abt them. No man or woman is complete without one another. Tunji should see himself as a man nd take charge of his responsibilities. Tiwa, shud take him back as her manager which was the main cause of the crisis. Am sure Tunji will av a rethink. All the best
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by cyzzy: 6:57am On May 04, 2016
masterblogger:
Tiwa pls don't bother yoirself , he will definitely come begging. trust me

Are u serious right now, is this how u want to behave in Marriage?
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by ayindejimmy(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2016
This Tiwa issue is almost a week now and President Buhari has not made any official statement in condemnation of it
Is this the Change we voted for?
APC tire me.

#inWailersvoice
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Kazrem(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Chai! How come you Never sleep
Was preparing for exam. Why you self never sleep for that time. I caught you.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by Ghost447(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2016
Dinocarex:
In other news!!

How are you coping with the HEAT??
The thing be no easy ooh, but as rain come fall yesterday evening the weather cool overnight, but this early morning so, everywhere don begin hot.
Re: Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage by fabre4: 7:31am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

We all steal from our wives in form of borrowing without paying back or literally taking their money. I think life over-pampered them and they are paying for it.

This is different he arranged a show for her behind her back meaning that she had no choice but to attend cos he had collected the money. If he were to be an outsider she might have sued him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Funke Akindele Photoshops Genevieve Nnaji's Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.