Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,734 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos (32975 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by fowowea1(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2016
dis ppl Jst get money, dey no fit help person... make dem go die jawe. God go enlarge our own coast too.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Enasuarez(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
Beautiful woman, abeg take your time jare, marriage is not compulsory. All that matters is your happiness
you girls like deceiving yourselves about marriage. Its every woman's dream including Genevieve. If marriage wasn't so important your parents wouldn't had agreed to walking down the aisles. So stop forming like yhu're not desperate for it.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
Happy birthday to her! smiley
They look great!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:
Oluchi my namesake kiss

Liar. Your name na SHORTTY. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Enasuarez:
you girls like deceiving yourselves about marriage. Its every woman's dream including Genevieve. If marriage wasn't so important your parents wouldn't had agreed to walking down the aisles. So stop forming like yhu're not desperate for it.

It is because of men like you that Africa will remain undeveloped.
Your mentality is disturbing in 2016? Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Peacetemi: 11:18pm On May 03, 2016
Enasuarez:
I am a MAN sir and I think you should marry when/if you find love. Dont marry because you're getting old and then end up with someone you wish you never met.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Happiness87(f): 11:18pm On May 03, 2016
the kind lesbonic vibes genney de carry eheeee

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by tammie24: 11:23pm On May 03, 2016
She beginning to loose her looks shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Missyetty(f): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
Happy birthday queen Genny, may your days be long
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by martineverest(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2016
domopps:
Sorry who's Oluchi?

Cheeeers
nigeria's greatest model
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by aalangel(f): 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
domopps:
Sorry who's Oluchi?

Cheeeers
Funny enough, she was a bread seller too, but later won Nokia Face of Africa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by aalangel(f): 11:43pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
I am a MAN sir and I think you should marry when/if you find love. Dont marry because you're getting old and then end up with someone you wish you never met.

Genevieve should be left alone, till she finds love; true love.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On May 03, 2016
They look like sisters. . .

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by vickydevoka(m): 12:24am On May 04, 2016
domopps:
Sorry who's Oluchi?

Cheeeers
genevieves friend
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by vickydevoka(m): 12:24am On May 04, 2016
domopps:
Sorry who's Oluchi?

Cheeeers
genevieves friend
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 12:42am On May 04, 2016
This lady ehn shocked

But it's still Fathia that I wish to impregnate.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 12:43am On May 04, 2016
Happiness87:
the kind lesbonic vibes genney de carry eheeee

No problem, I can be entertained watching her and a girlfriend do their thing grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On May 04, 2016
Enasuarez:

Don't mind them.

Every girl wants her Prince and to plop out her 1.2 kiddos.

Even if the person being lied to doesn't know, the person lying knows he's lying grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by mensdept: 2:04am On May 04, 2016
See them "stunning" with useless selfies while people bearing names like them are "dying" in their region thanks to Fulani

LOL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Tedassie(m): 3:03am On May 04, 2016
Shortyy:
Oluchi my namesake kiss
if only famzing paid all our billz in life
#musings
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by mira4u: 3:07am On May 04, 2016
kiss that's my babe --Genie right there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by mira4u: 3:10am On May 04, 2016
kiss that's my babe --Genie right there. The only classy nollywood actress who is so natural and doesn't draw undue attention to herself yet she's more classy than the noise makers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by playtheblues(f): 3:13am On May 04, 2016
*Their lips are too close for comfort.

If not for Tiwa's marriage break-up some folks here would have been mocking Genny for being single...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by ucnwafor(m): 3:34am On May 04, 2016
Huh! I smell lesbo genny nd oluchi, so gross mehn!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 3:38am On May 04, 2016
they are enjoying to the fullest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Labeebhabiby(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2016
uchennn:
Front page. That's all I care for grin cheesy tongue
back page dats all i know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Tedassie(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
where is her daughter undecided
in my house undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Mackson01: 6:26am On May 04, 2016
They look like twins
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by frankanyiks(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2016
Peacetemi:
Beautiful woman, abeg take your time jare, marriage is not compulsory. All that matters is your happiness
if na ur sis u will advice am same

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by similialayi(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2016
Who d pics epp??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by chudidonas(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2016
Shortyy:
Oluchi my namesake kiss

Hello Oluchi grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Stun In New Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2016
Happy birthday sweetie.
You are my Nollywood #GidiBlues.

I wish you many happier returns of the day with all the glory and thanksgiving to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God for long life and more prosperity in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Cheers all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.