Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? (450 Views)

Pastor Turns Born-Again Preacher And Traditionalist (Pics) / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by tpiah01: 10:31pm On May 03, 2016
Question based on some nler's wish.
Re: If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
tpiah01:
Question based on some nler's wish.
I will take over from him.. maybe he's okay with the money he has ... who know ?

1 Like

Re: If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by tpiah01: 10:39pm On May 03, 2016
I dont know why the nler felt the world will stop spinning in such an event (God forbid).

If the world did not stop spinning with the extinction of the dinosaurs, is it now with 10 trillion people that it will because one person quit?
Re: If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by analice107: 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
I think the question should have been, If Jesus Christ of Nazareth turns to be an atheist, what will i do? I will turn to an Atheist with him. But Ten of my Pastors can turn to atheism and they will be on their own. None of them sacrificed anything even for their children not to talk of me. I will turn around and walk away. Very soon, that will happen. I wont be supriesd with the way the world is going now, anything is possible. undercover Satanists in different guises will start springing up openly from within the churches to cause the feeble knees to knuckle more. But that is to them who do not know their God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by Ranchhoddas: 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
That Hardmirror thread pain una sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by tpiah01: 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
my question is, what is the person saying which has never happened before?

Dunno why he or she was waving it like some sort of trophy, ei, your pastor will soon turn atheist.

What rubbish. I think it's nairaland which gives people some grandiose delusions and makes them jump up at every thing as if they were just hearing it for the first time.

Most of the atheists they follow, with big websites, banners and all that, were pastors at some point in time, do they think they are the only ones with the info?

We all have google nah, abi some computers no get google ni?

Certain nairalanders, every few months, take it upon themselves to open threads saying they have turned atheist, and so what?

The latest one opened thread to say he used to be a pastor and is now an atheist, I went through his post history and found mostly smut there, does it need a soothsayer to tell you the fellow is looking for who to fool.

Not to mention he kept dropping place names and various names which he probably got from spying on people's computers or plain gossip sharing, and trying to pass off the info as his personal own.

na today?
Re: If (God Forbid) Your Pastor Turns Into An Atheist, What Will You Do? by macof(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2016
tpiah01:
my question is, what is the person saying which has never happened before?

Dunno why he or she was waving it like some sort of trophy, ei, your pastor will soon turn atheist.

What rubbish. I think it's nairaland which gives people some grandiose delusions and makes them jump up at every thing as if they were just hearing it for the first time.

Most of the atheists they follow, with big websites, banners and all that, were pastors at some point in time, do they think they are the only ones with the info?

We all have google nah, abi some computers no get google ni?

Certain nairalanders, every few months, take it upon themselves to open threads saying they have turned atheist, and so what?

The latest one opened thread to say he used to be a pastor and is now an atheist, I went through his post history and found mostly smut there, does it need a soothsayer to tell you the fellow is looking for who to fool.

Not to mention he kept dropping place names and various names which he probably got from spying on people's computers or plain gossip sharing, and trying to pass off the info as his personal own.

na today?

grin grin grin that hardmirror thread pained you so much you had to look through his post history. ..Chai! sorry ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 2nd June, 2016 / Peculiar People / We’re In Mourning, Adeboye To Olawales’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.