Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. (2089 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by MBAChieves: 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
Yea you read right! Henry Seriaki Dickson of Bayelsa state reportedly slapped his deputy on the face.. over unpaid salaries.. though reports claims that The Deputy who is a Colonel didn't let the hot slap land on his face, as he returned it with blow.. wheww..

A reliable source to Ebiwali Gossip Moment exclusively that- You know for over 8months now we are suffering, the country man governor refused to pay us... I don't care what happens in Government house.. but all i know is that Dickson and his deputy exchanged blow,.. he said..

When asked the cause of the fight, the source said ''we were supposed to be paid 2months out of the 8months and everybody received one 1 month even me.. so the deputy went and approached Dickson, for why he should pay 1month after they agreed 2months, our country man governor stood up and slapped him... that hes trying to drag shoulders with him.. he continued..

Seriaki is said to be 50yrs old while his deputy Gboribiogha Jonah is 69..

Bayelsa state which has just 8 local government, is currently the state with the highest unpaid salaries, some workers have not been paid for over 1year now.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/governor-of-bayelsa-state-reportedly.html
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by dunkem21(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2016
Source grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by zico530(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2016
Old news
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by phemmie06(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2016
What did you expect from that man. A beg tell me another tori, has the deputy forgotten that the treasury of the state was emptied for the election

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
tahhhh ,you mean he slapped a retired Rear Admiral .buroubanka
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
Una don come again abi?
Na so una talk sey El-Rufai slap hin deputy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by micfoley: 11:22pm On May 03, 2016
Tales by moonlight
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2016
So WALE ADENUGA is a nairalander? I suspect this op is the WALE ADENUGA grin
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by DrLee(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
the drama in this administration can last nollywood 10 years
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by adezjamz(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2016
Pinture or adonbilivit.
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by gud4dbest(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2016
More credences pls...the one povided is not enof!
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by hardywaltz(m): 1:30am On May 04, 2016
Seraki Dickson is out of the country for over a week
Florida to be precise and he his now in Houston Texas for OTC
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by moshmusth(m): 6:23am On May 04, 2016
Na season of slap we dey so
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by kuuljay(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2016
Give a kid a tekno with some megabites he goes wild

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by taiosino: 7:10am On May 04, 2016
Even though I doubt the veracity of this story, I'll like to correct something. The deputy governor, isn't a colonel, he's a retired rear admiral (major General equivalent)

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by jazinogold(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by thefakestan: 8:39am On May 04, 2016
The OP is on Cow's urine!

The Deputy is a "Colonel"?
Where?
In your Sister's bedroom?

ThefakeStan
Re: Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. by allthingsgood: 8:45am On May 04, 2016
They shld manage Dickson. I remember bayelsans jubilating after he won, so nobody shld complain. This is the Governor u voted for, so enjoy it while it lasts! grin

(1) (Reply)

When U Fail To Listen To Ur People You Contact Ear Disease, Mugabe Mocks buhari / PDP Is Dead In Ondo State, I Have Had Meetings With APC Leaders-jimoh Ibrahim / Attention!Mbaka's Prophecy Abt Buhari Did Nt Fail.Punch Newpaper Is Jst Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.