Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" (2829 Views)

Latest Superheads International Limited Massive Recruitment - Apply Now! / Who Knows This Coy At Ibadan / How He Wonderfully Got A Job In An Oil Coy After A Distasteful Exam At Mobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
got an sms nd a mail invite for aptitude test nu idea pls ??
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 11:20pm On May 03, 2016
I got the mail and sms too but can't remember applying to a company with the name superheads.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by izutex007(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2016
Dear...they r real. I beliv you applied via one of debbie's numerous job post.

#try google.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2016
tanx @ izu meanwhile @ tomzman any idea abot d aptitude test ??
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by toseman(m): 3:47am On May 04, 2016
Superheads is very real, it a human capital firm started by a former senior staff of Kpmg Nigeria.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by toseman(m): 3:49am On May 04, 2016
ayokunle032:
tanx @ izu meanwhile @ tomzman any idea abot d aptitude test ??

The kind of aptitude test to be asked is already stated in the mail sent to you.
Was invited also,but am not in Lagos at the moment.
I can't make it to the venue today.
Mine is slated for 10:30am,today.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
Please can someone give me directions to the venue from ketu or oshodi.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
tomzman:

wat time is ur test mine is 1.30pm
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 10:40pm On May 04, 2016
ayokunle032:

wat time is ur test mine is 1.30pm
Mine is 10:30am
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
tomzman:

Mine is 10:30am

jiz dat protocol is too much would av contact u tumoro afta d test to kno ow it went or are u takin ur mobile fone along with yu ??
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by toseman(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2016
How was the test for those of you that went there?
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by toseman(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2016
e pain me say I no go,the firm is recruiting fr graduate trainee fr a bank like DT...DM no talk d name of d bank sha
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 7:49am On May 05, 2016
ayokunle032:

jiz dat protocol is too much would av contact u tumoro afta d test to kno ow it went or are u takin ur mobile fone along with yu ??
I don't even know. They said phones are prohibited. I would be coming from a far distance it would be difficult for me not to take my phone along.

Abeg anyone who has taken the test should give us gist about the whole thing.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 7:56am On May 05, 2016
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2016
tomzman:

I don't even know. They said phones are prohibited. I would be coming from a far distance it would be difficult for me not to take my phone along.

Abeg anyone who has taken the test should give us gist about the whole thing.

wish you success bro, let kip in touch on whatsaPp "zero8zero3eight2nine50four5.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 9:49pm On May 06, 2016
ayokunle032:

wish you success bro, let kip in touch on whatsaPp "zero8zero3eight2nine50four5.
Sorry I couldn't communicate on whatsapp. My test was ok. How was yours?
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2016
tomzman:
Sorry I couldn't communicate on whatsapp. My test was ok. How was yours?
oii no qualms, mine was ok too but kinda had limited time.
did dy tell u guyz nytkn about d test result ??
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by hoebamaa(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2016
ayokunle032:

oii no qualms, mine was ok too but kinda had limited time.

did dy tell u guyz nytkn about d test result ??
G.m..kindly hint me able the attitude test format .it's GMAT or GSE.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2016
hoebamaa:
G.m..kindly hint me able the attitude test format .it's GMAT or GSE.

bro it in 3 sectionz namely verbal,numerical,abstract ..verbal 20 questions for 15min in each question u'l choose too answers same for numericalz excpte dat u'l onlyy choose one answer, meanwhile abstract is jiz 16 questions for 15min **** to b honest the questions are vry difficult mehnnn but i tink the time is insufficient
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by hoebamaa(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2016
ayokunle032:

bro it in 3 sectionz namely verbal,numerical,abstract ..verbal 20 questions for 15min in each question u'l choose too answers same for numericalz excpte dat u'l onlyy choose one answer, meanwhile abstract is jiz 16 questions for 15min **** to b honest the questions are vry difficult mehnnn but i tink the time is insufficient
how can I get to the test centre from oshodi. thanks
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by chipretty48(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
From Oshodi enter Obalende. Wen u get to Obalende, ask ppl wia u will get bike going to Dolphin Estate. Wen u get to d Gate just walk down or if u can't trek it enter #50 bike to take u to dat address Corporative drive.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by tomzman: 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
hoebamaa:
In addition to what chiprettty replied you, from oshodi, take obalende. When you get to Obalende, you can take bike straight to the estate or you trek a bit from obalende to where you can take Keke or bike to the estate (bike and keke are not allowed into the estate). From the gate of the estate, you can either take their shuttle or better still trek (the place is not far from the gate, just straight down).
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2016
hoebamaa:

Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2016
PLS LET TRY AND SHARE INCASE ANY ONE GET INFORMATION FOR THE TEST RESULT OR NEXT PHASE
smiley smiley smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by megawax8: 12:29pm On May 09, 2016
please, i need to get in touch with anyone that has written the test ASAP..... Its very urgent.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by jenyunwojo(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2016
I wrote mine today, how can i be of help?
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by megawax8: 12:52pm On May 09, 2016
jenyunwojo:

came around to sight see, mine is supposed to be tomorrow. were you the only one there for your exam? The place looks deserted with no signboard.... Except i have the wrong place. Whats the colour of the building if you can remember. The people i'm asking aint helping
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
jenyunwojo:

i sent you a mail pls
"zero8zero3eight2nine50four5.
or u can chat me up pls incase u wouldn't want to drop ur contact here
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
megawax8:

came around to sight see, mine is supposed to be tomorrow. were you the only one there for your exam? The place looks deserted with no signboard.... Except i have the wrong place. Whats the colour of the building if you can remember. The people i'm asking aint helping

yes the place as jiz exctly as uv described it bt i think dy ar geniue i already did my test last week thursday tho nd i felt jiz same way until i got inside.
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by megawax8: 12:56pm On May 09, 2016
ayokunle032:

i sent you a mail pls
"zero8zero3eight2nine50four5.
or u can chat me up pls incase u wouldn't want to drop ur contact here

i just called you and you said you never wrote any test excet i missed the number
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by ayokunle032(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2016
megawax8:

i just called you and you said you never wrote any test excet i missed the number

uv neva call'd me bro try to get d number right or send a mail
Re: Any Idea About Dis Coy "SUPERHEADS" by jenyunwojo(f): 1:12pm On May 09, 2016
The building is not deserted , you would'nt even knw dr ar people inside. I no too sabi colour Sha but it was lk orange.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Please Answer My Prayer And Give Me A Job. / Current Recruitment At Russelsmith Group, 25th July, 2018 / Icpc Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.