Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27140 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:15am On May 05, 2016
The same way u need to work on how you decipher issues.. Just cos you are criticized doesn't make everybody that criticized you team mimz.y or whatever. Remove the spec of dust in your eyes first

Fynestboi:

Hehehe this guy again, those two other contestants you mentioned, I can't see any of their team displaying hatred on this thread, all what I can see are mimzy team all over the place.

Mimzy target? Lol if she had shown up and answered questions correctly maybe she could have win me over. Trust me.

Goodnight bro. You need to work on how you read meaning to post, not good for you bro.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Masonic(m): 1:16am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

They do not appreciate constructive criticism here bro. If you do, they will immediately tag u as HATER. It's better you let them live in their folly. May the most deserving win...

The lanicky girl is not even d one online. Someone else obviously handled her account. Abeg bro just let it slide...

Spot on! I have been thinking about it too! I'm sure the account was operated by someone else hence her better command of english.

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:17am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO! I said most, not all bruv, now where is the fallacy there? If I had said all, then you could have accused me of making hasty generalizations

most not all? what made you conclude in just a span of a few heartbeats that LANICKY falls into the category of most? you have always been biased towards her & everyone knows that. . . . .it's not fair or mature.

joseph1832:

Please know what you speak of bruv.
If that candidate is very familiar with the format of a cover letter, he or she will do it within the time allotted for it. Plain and simple.
This is why I said my IQ is way higher than yours. Now chill till the next episode bruv. tongue

yeah, the candidate is suppose to upchuck a well laid-out cover letter whilst simultaneously concocting the CONTENT and is meant to accomplish that in a period of 15 minutes? what makes you think the candidate is not helping her mother in the kitchen at the same time? or that she isn't also preoccupied with some other offline affairs?
where's the logos in your argument?

it's not even as if she could foreshadow the questions or had a ready-made reply. the answers were thought of on the spot!!.
any thinking and considerate man/woman would know the CONTENT was the main thing required. what separates geniuses from ordinary people is that ordinary people are too petulant about tiny details that are irrelevant - the geniuses on the other hand tackle the most relevant task at hand(content) ignoring the irrelevant ones(cover letter format).

i tested 180 in the last online Stanford IQ test I took and wasn't even trying. this is no blustery. all I'm trying to say is you don't come close, brov.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MasterBaiter: 1:17am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

NA YOU SABI
Interesting reveal.will definitely look into it.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by GIYAZZ(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2016
Sitting at the back seat. cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:18am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
The same way u need to work on how you decipher issues.. Just cos you are criticized doesn't make everybody that criticized you team mimz.y or whatever. Remove the spec of dust in your eyes first

Are you TheSonOfMark? That was meant for him not you.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MissMonalisa(f): 1:18am On May 05, 2016
Laveda:
Missmonalisa it's enough nau smiley
babe, these guys are becoming irritating.. jezzzzz...
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I am team honesty, team fair play and team masses.

Anywhere I stumble on foulplay, I'd call the defaulters out. Trust me, you aren't even the sixth moderator I've called out for being biased.

So, on that note, you're Team Lanicky, right? Not surprising, MODERATOR. smiley
jobless graduate, calling out moderators. You always think you are kinda dectective here but you are just one of the trolls around here.

When will u start using your time for better things instead of trolling around? It's 1:19 a.m

Your nightmare, agarawu cheesy

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by apotek: 1:19am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Finally! He subtly revealed who the target was.

You aren't bothered about Ivyy or KristalKlear opting out but you're bothered about MIMZY? Is that you revealing what you'd intended to unleash on her?

Interesting!

Hide your comment, man. This is shameful coming from a MODERATOR. On second thought, don't even bother - I saved the important part.

Ivyy never opted out. She never agreed to an interview in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:19am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

most not all? what made you conclude in just a span of a few heartbeats that LANICKY falls into the category of most? you have always been bias towards her. . . .it's not fair or mature.

yeah, the candidate is suppose to churn out a well laid-out Cover letter whilst simultaneously composing the CONTENT and is supposed to do that in a period of 15 minutes? what makes you think the candidate is not helping her mother in the kitchen at the same time? or that she isn't also preoccupied with some other affairs? where's the logos in that?

it's not even as if she could foreshadow the question or had a ready-made reply. the answers were thought of on the spot!!.
any thinking man/woman would know the CONTENT was the main thing required. what separates geniuses from ordinary people is that ordinary people are too petulant about tiny detail that are irrelevant - the geniuses on the other hand accomplish the the most relevant task(content) ignoring the irrelevant ones(cover letter format)

[s]i tested 180 in the last online Stanford IQ test I took and wasn't even trying. this is no blustery. all I'm trying to say is you don't come close, brov[/s].

Empty vessels...

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MissMonalisa(f): 1:20am On May 05, 2016
MasterBaiter:
Interesting reveal.will definitely look into it.

quit mentioning me, mr.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:21am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

this thing, you've been mentioning me since, I chose to ignore you, simply because you are a troll, [b]please come in your main moniker, then you'll be privileged to get a reply from me...now fuc.k off my mentions..[/b]
Thing? troll?… way better than being a dunce. now look at the bolded… my 1st quote to you wasn't a lie after all
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:21am On May 05, 2016
apotek:

Ivyy never opted out. She never agreed to an interview in the first place.

Tell him.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 1:22am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

[b]Lol, Joe, I'm answering this because it's you o, aside that, I owe none these things any explanation..

I just got another ban... two actually... they summoned their oga @ the top, lala...that's by the way though..

earlier today, while I was diplomatically replying TSOB...I got two bans on my main moniker, which was supposed to expire on the 6th...knowing fully well that I did no wrong, I neither insulted nor caused any trouble, I decided to send a message of complain to the mods in charge of the section.....

I got busy with work until this night..
check my threads, I created a thread today with my main moniker that thread got to the FP, because of the ban, I couldn't reply any of the comments..now check my posts, if I made any post until this night, come back and tell me..

I got off work, checked in with my main moniker to check my mentions, then I saw that the reply button already appeared, which means my case was looked into and nothing was found..that's it oo..

I do not seem to understand those friends of your's though.. do they actually think that everyone takes what happens here as seriously as they do? niqqas, I have a life outside Nairaland, dunno why I would wanna lie on a faceless forum...please ehhh, if you do not have a life outside Nairaland, try and get one...damn it!

people who are old enough to be someone's great grand fathers be behaving like a bunch of retards... dudes, get a life please! Mtcheeeewwww [/b]

You sound like you're having a tantrum, LOL. And who are my so called 'friends of yours?'

Anyway, have a lovely day.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:22am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Are you TheSo.nOfMark? That was meant for him not you.

It was meant for everyone who stood up for fairness tonight.. Goodnight fynestboi...
I hope your conscience doesn't prick you to the extent that you start bleeding.. Sleep well.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:23am On May 05, 2016
grin grin

I say Amen to the clown's prayer above me.

Good night bro, already dozing of sef, just have to make sure here is cool before fully sleeping....

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MasterBaiter: 1:24am On May 05, 2016
MissMonalisa:

quit mentioning me, mr.
I didn't know there was a rule regarding who you could & couldn't mention on NL. zm
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:25am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
jobless graduate, calling out moderators. You always think you are kinda dectective here but you are just one of the trolls around here.

When will u start using your time for better things instead of trolling around? It's 1:19 a.m

Your nightmare, agarawu cheesy

Its a good thing I waited patiently, I was wondering when you'd show up. gringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:26am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Let it be known that Lanicky wrote the below text and Fynestboi accepted it as a COVER LETTER.

Wake up, people. cool

bros, you are 24 already, I am just wondering if this is how you will end your life lifeless angry

Take Nl issues out of your life and strike hard for your future.

Your nightmare agarawu

9 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:26am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:
grin grin
[s]

I say Amen to the clown's prayer above me[/s].

You want it to be free and fair? It starts with you and I.

Sleep well

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 1:26am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Empty vessels...

i think the word empty vessel should be used to describe you considering the amount of blatherskite & baseless accusations you've graced this thread with. ciao. don't quote this account again!

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2016
Sorry!!!

I don't reply riff raff who aren't up to my younger ones that I feed.

Thanks. smiley

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:28am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
You sound like you're having a tantrum, LOL. And who are my so called 'friends of yours?'

Anyway, have a lovely day.
A simple screenshot to support her claim was asked of her which she couldn't provide. I know you to be wise to work with proofs.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 1:29am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

You want it to be free and fair? It starts with you and I.

Sleep well

And the God you serve is a witness to "our" free and fair interview.

Good night
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 1:29am On May 05, 2016
agarawu23:
Sorry!!!
I don't reply riff raff who aren't up to my younger ones that I feed.
Thanks. smiley
Agarawu my nigga gringrin

#NoHomo bro, but I really miss fuvcking with your psyche grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 1:30am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

i think the word empty vessel should be used to describe you considering the amount of blatherskite & baseless accusations you've graced this thread with. ciao. don't quote this account again!

You don't know what baseless means..go through my posts...for every criticism.. I backed it up.... Now stfu and go to bed. Quote me again and I'll be sure to give it to you back to back

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by agarawu23(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Kudos to her team for having foresight. You guys be on the alert. A fair competition is what non-compromised Nairalanders. If this sham were the interview proper, Lanicky would have UNDESERVINGLY earned points for answers she GOT wrong which, you'd agree, would have been unfair to the others including the adorable Ivyy.
bros, the way you carry this Nl issue matter for head like gala make we wan ask if you can ever make it in life cos your future ends here on Nl.

Mr slayer , "strike while the iron is hot" your mates are out their making cash.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos From Obasanjo's Son's White Wedding In Ogun State / Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.