Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27130 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by FreeWorld23: 2:19am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
But did he give you permission to repost it? Its still his property you know.
don't waste your time replying that goat. grin

Who fine boy and swag EPP?
We are ugly but we rule and fvck their bitches smiley
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:20am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

LOL! Old man Joe Blocks!! grin

Fynest cautioned about the pic thingy so I dropped it. We cool now gringrin
Yea we cool. But posting it is still a no no anyway.

Just my thoughts...
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:20am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! gringringringringrin

Fynestboi you asked me to pipe low oo... gringrin

Sorry bro.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by FreeWorld23: 2:21am On May 05, 2016
I was here. grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:22am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea we cool. But posting it is still a no no anyway.

Just my thoughts...

Dude is mad cos he feels I stole his "dream girl" from him. Yet he calls me gay. And its alright by Joe Blocks? gringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:22am On May 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:
don't waste your time replying that goat. grin

Who fine boy and swag EPP?
We are ugly but we rule and fvck their bitches smiley
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:22am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark
TreasurePhoenix

[img]http://gph.is/1ToleBm[/img]

Goodnight.
Trust me I am neutral.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 2:23am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Dude is mad cos he feels I stole his "dream girl" from him. Yet he calls me gay. And its alright by Joe Blocks? gringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:24am On May 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Agarawu was here. grin grin grin
Cc: fynestboi check rule 19. The Okrika wearing phone thief is back! gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:25am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

Cc: fynestboi check rule 19. The Okrika wearing phone thief is back! gringrin

That's not enough evidence to nab him.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:28am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

That's not enough evidence to nab him.
LOL! We both know its him. Good night bro!

Let's kill ourselves by ourselves gringringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:28am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I give up. cheesy

Maurice Iwu. cheesy

Hehehe you never sleep? shocked
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:29am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I give up. cheesy
Maurice Iwu. cheesy

Knights without chill!!! gringringrin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:29am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

I don't know ooo, how is the statement Agarawu was here concomitant with duplicate ID?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:32am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

-Agarawu was never banned
- we don't work base on intuition we deal with fact.

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. [/b]If you do, make sure [b]we don't find out.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:33am On May 05, 2016
Ewww.. cool
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:33am On May 05, 2016
Its quite simple.

•Check his typing techniques.

•He arrived the same moment agarawu's moniker went inactive.

•He continued from where he stopped.

•He has just a few posts but seems to know an ample lot for someone who barely interacts.

•He types EXACTLY like a motor park tout. And there's only ONE person who types like that on NL. Go figure cool

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:35am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:
Its quite simple.

•Check his typing techniques.

•He arrived the same moment agarawu's moniker went inactive.

•He continued from where he stopped.

•He has just a few posts but seems to know an ample lot for someone who barely interacts.

•He types EXACTLY like a motor park tout. And there's only ONE person who types like that on NL. Go figure cool

Well the only thing that will validate this claim is if the other one was banned. Was his first account banned?

If we are working based on typing techniques, then your account as well won't be save.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:35am On May 05, 2016
Agarawu23 I know about those nudes you sent. gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:36am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:
Agarawu23 I know about those nudes you sent. gringrin

Bro. Abeg go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:38am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Well the only thing that will validate this claim is if the other one was banned. Was his first account banned?

If we are working based on typing techniques, then your account as we won't be save.

My account came online barely few mins after the interview ended. Yes I own an alt I opened when this one was hacked but that alt hasn't been online for hours.

Agarawu on the other hand, the dude is a creep! Ban him! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:40am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Bro. Abeg go and sleep.

No be my fault o, rain drenched me senseless on my way back tonight. I'll just watch movies and come back later to check on agarawu23 gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:40am On May 05, 2016
Synzu:

My account came online barely few mins after the interview ended. Yes I own an alt I opened when this one was hacked but that alt hasn't been online for hours.

Agarawu on the other hand, the dude is a creep! Ban him! gringrin

Lol. Ok sir.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Synzu(m): 2:41am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol. Ok sir.
I'm out! cool
Nyt..
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 2:47am On May 05, 2016
cool

I don't trust this guys. undecided
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:10am On May 05, 2016
grin

Good morning my people.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 9:13am On May 05, 2016
See my people stand for gate dey wait for me. grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 9:21am On May 05, 2016
*OMG...... I hope am not late...... shocked

**Catwalk to VVIPseat......*

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid / Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola / Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.